My 2nd UU team RMT

Hey Smogon! Thank you all for reading my RMT on a UU team I made. Feel free to leave any feedback, all is appreciated. I'm not really good with intros, so i'll just skip to the important part.

------------------------------------
Batman (Crobat) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 60 Spd / 252 HP / 196 Atk
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Taunt

Crobat is an extremely important member of this team, as it offers taunt support and is also a pretty nice physical attacker. It is blazingly fast, and keeps offensive momentum going with U-Turn. My favorite thing is his ability, which isn't a memorable one, and that's why I love it. I've picked off so many Mienshaos on turn 1 because of the opponent forgetting that Crobat can't flinch.

Robin (Gligar) (M) @ Eviolite
Trait: Immunity
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Atk
Impish Nature
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Roost

My physical wall and Crobat's partner (see nicknames), provides me with a complete counter to most physical threats barring Darmanitan; his Flare Blitz still doing half. It's a rather standard set and absolutely vital to this team's success.

Ebola (Roserade) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Natural Cure
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 136 SDef / 252 HP / 120 Def
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sleep Powder
- Aromatherapy
- Spikes
- Leech Seed

Roserade is one of my favorite members on the team because it triples (that's right, triples) as anti staller, spiker and cleric. It has really great bulk, walling most walls (wallception), because they usually have only one attack and no offensive EVs. Sleep Powder is to help me get up Spikes and just useful in general. Leech Seed for anti stalling, and Aromatherapy also helps with stallers trying to wear me down with burn. I've used Giga Drain on this before in the place of Aromatherapy, and it just didn't work out as well. 0 attack EVs so that foul play does less damage.

Duck Tank (Porygon2) @ Eviolite
Trait: Trace
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 176 SDef / 252 HP / 80 Def
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt

My special wall (and sometimes physical) is just the standard Eviolite Smogon set, but i'll explain it anyway. BoltBeam coverage is excellent, especially because Porygon2 has a nice special attacking stat. Thunder Wave over Toxic because whenever I paralyze something, Porygon2 is faster than it, and can then proceed to recover and attack with BoltBeam.

CloudCape (Raikou) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Thunderbolt
- Extrasensory
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Ugh. This pokemon hasn't really wow-ed me in any way at all, and I don't know what to do about it. The main problem i've had with this one is that i never get a chance to use it; it just sits around and might come out (might) once per game to do something useful. Ive tried CM/sub set, and it hasn't worked for me, I already have a scarfer, and I just don't know what to do with it. And suggestions at all would be nice, just make sure it's a special attacker and isn't Chandelure (that never worked out for me either).

I Like Your Sleeves (Mienshao) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Hi Jump Kick
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Aerial Ace

NO ONE EVER EXPECTS SCARF MIENSHAO, I DON'T KNOW WHY!!! This guy has gotten me through so many troubles. U-Turn is great for offensive momentum, Hi Jump Kick (pretty obvious), Stone Edge is for threats like Darmanitan (which it outspeeds by the way), Victini, and Chandelure (Stone Edge does NOT kill Chandelure from full hp, just so you know). Aerial Ace is for Heracross; no one ever expects it. This Mienshao should NEVER die; just revenge kill and get out of there. Regenerator makes it impossible to lose health with switching in, which is also why I use it over Darmanitan.

Threat list-

Darmanitan- Sure I can wear it down with entry hazards, but once it's in, nothing on my team can stop it (even Gligar, it takes over 50%) without having to sacrifice something (usually Raikou).

Victini- Same thing as Darmanitan, but with V-Create.

Azumarill- Azumarills usually carry ice punch to deal with Gligars, and I dont really like sending out Porygon2 to take Superpowers or Focus Punches. Just like Darmanitan and Victini, I usually have to sacrifice something to take it out.

Thanks for reading this RMT, and and feed back helps a lot! (especially with Raikou)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)