1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Gen 4 My 4th Gen OU team

Discussion in 'Ruins of Alph' started by DR4G0Nx, Jan 12, 2013.

1. DR4G0Nx

DR4G0Nx Banned deucer.

Hello Guys ! Today I will bring you guys my 4th gen team . Its not something i normally do but yea ! ^-^ ! i used this team back in my old 4th gen days ! and i would like to show u guys my undefeated team ^_^

1. [​IMG]

Evs = 252 Speed , 228 atk , 24 spatk (hasty) item = life orb

ability = blaze

(Mixed attacking lead ! Inferno the Infernape)

-Overheat/FireBlast
    -ThunderPunch/HP ice/Grass Knot
    -CloseCombat
    -U-Turn

Now here i have here is my Infernape ! Inferno the infernape ^-^ ! a very successful lead id like to use in my 4th gen battles . Back then there wasnt team preview ! and it works effectively . Now the first move here is Overheat or Fire Blast . Overheat does Insane Damage , but it has the special atk drop which is a good 1 time use , it packs well with thunderpunch . Now Fire Blast is used when you are fully mixed ! capable of taking scizor and other steels with fire blast . Great Option with Grass Knot or HP ice . ThunderPunch is for Gyrados because Gyrados usually set up on Infernape . HP ice Kills off dragons & gliscors . Grass Knot is for Swampert & Bulky Water Types . U-turn is to fully act out as a scouter and break sashes .

2. [​IMG]

Evs = 244 hp , 220 Speed , 44spdef (Calm) item=leftovers

ability=flash fire
    (TormentTran ! Diablo the Heatran) *he will troll you right at your eyes when you see him*

-Protect
    -Subsitute
    -Torment
    -Lava Plume

This heatran ! will troll you during battles ! he will stall the hell out of you which makes you wanna rage at this guy ! i tried out this set and it WORKS perfectly more than i expected . Works Very effectively & pairs well with skarmory. Now first off , protect is used to protect yourself , + revealing an enemys move which is the first part of this heatrans job . Subsitute is when the enemy wants to switch or use a weak special attack which cool because of torment. Now torment here ! is the MAIN move here xD which in before your eyes ! you will want to D/C because of this guy ! Lava Plume is your attacking option due to the high chance of burn . (This set requires high Prediction)

3.[​IMG]

Evs = 252 Def , 252 hp , 4 atk (impish) item = leftovers

ability=sturdy (useless ability in 4th gen)

(Defensive wall ! Ridley the Skamory)

-Brave Bird / Drill Peck
    -Roost
    -Spikes
    -Whirlwind

This Bulky Bird can take hits ! Which is Amazing ! I sooo loved this bird ! its cool lol . Very cool . Helped me in most of my battles back then . Anyways Brave Bird is a main offensive attack that recoils but drill peck is an option in order to not get recoil damage . Roost is to heal off . Spikes is for setting Entry Hazards . And whirlwind is for blowing away enemies .

4. [​IMG]

Evs = 252 Hp , 252 spdef , 4atk (careful) item=leftovers

Ability = Sand Stream (OMG amazing ability ^_^)

(Special wall ! Titan the Tyranitar )

-Crunch
    -Stone Edge
    -Stealth Rocks
    -Superpower

I gotta say ! Even Without Atk investments , this guy still OWNS . Like litterally ! This guy can also take Some hits . Shadow ball , Thunderbolt , Surf ! wont pull a dent on him . Focus Blast barely KOs him . Surf just 2KOs which isnt enough and tyranitar gets to set up on it. Now crunch kills off those ghosts . Why use pursuit ? Those guys will wall the hell outa you . Stone Edge kills off those nasty threats suchs as gyrados & zapdos . Stealth rocks is for support of entry hazards . Superpower KILLs of Opposing Tyranitar & OKOs blissey.

5.[​IMG]

Evs = 252 speed , 252 atk , 4spdef (jolly) item = choice scarf

(Revenge Killer ! Supernova the Jirachi)

Ability = Serene Grace (For AWESOME flinching)

-IronHead
    -Uturn
    -FirePunch
    -IcePunch

Best Revenge killer in the metagame ! Her skills are out of this world with a choice scarf intact . Inpressive way to troll a player by haxing out their stuffs out of luck xD ! This Supernova is used as an emergency when im about to lose LMAO !! i get my wins from her lol . anyways , Iron head is for the flinch ! Great Typing !! Iron head Flinches while kills , super amazing + the entry hazards will make a great assset to this . U-turn is for scouting ! Pairs well with Inferno . Fire Punch is for opposing steels . While ice punch is for dragons and gliscor .

6.[​IMG]

Evs = 252 speed , 252 spatk , 4def (timid) item=life orb

Ability=Levitate(Awesome ! Never gets killed by earthquake!)

(Special Sweeper ! Phantom the gengar)

-Shadow Ball
    -ThunderBolt/EnergyBall
    -Psychic/Hp ice/Explosion
    -Focus Blast

Here is my last member of my team ! He is Very badass and comes in unexpected . People usually see sub gengar and all of that stuffs , but this gengar is unique . His function is to sweep ! Pretty cool huh . Although Starmie is a "perfered" choice , but Gengar does well ! Shadow Ball OKOs Celebi , etc . etc . which Starmie Cannot do. Thunderbolt kills off Gyrados and sorts etc . Energy ball is umcommon for gengar , but starmie doesnt have this , and its pretty useful , kills off swampert ! and quagsire , and lanturn also ! Psychic is and odd Choice ! but i use it so yea ! Psychic is a good combo with Focus Blast due to its coverage ! Psychic ALSO okos Those pesky fighting types such as machamp & Infernape . While HP ice is for those dragons . Explosion makes a bang ! Killing Blissey and other sorts with one move ! Focus Blast is for Tyranitars & Rocks & Steels .

sooo here you have it ! My 4th gen team ! Please Rate & comment ! ^_^

tell me if i should makes some changes if i can
  2. kill yourself

kill yourself .|~Fashionista~|.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Castle Valetis a Past WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 16 Champion

Moved to the appropriate forum, as RMT no longer has a past gen teams subforum.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)