Gen 4 My 4th Gen OU team

Hello Guys ! Today I will bring you guys my 4th gen team . Its not something i normally do but yea ! ^-^ ! i used this team back in my old 4th gen days ! and i would like to show u guys my undefeated team ^_^

Evs = 252 Speed , 228 atk , 24 spatk (hasty) item = life orb

ability = blaze

(Mixed attacking lead ! Inferno the Infernape)

-Overheat/FireBlast
-ThunderPunch/HP ice/Grass Knot
-CloseCombat
-U-Turn

Now here i have here is my Infernape ! Inferno the infernape ^-^ ! a very successful lead id like to use in my 4th gen battles . Back then there wasnt team preview ! and it works effectively . Now the first move here is Overheat or Fire Blast . Overheat does Insane Damage , but it has the special atk drop which is a good 1 time use , it packs well with thunderpunch . Now Fire Blast is used when you are fully mixed ! capable of taking scizor and other steels with fire blast . Great Option with Grass Knot or HP ice . ThunderPunch is for Gyrados because Gyrados usually set up on Infernape . HP ice Kills off dragons & gliscors . Grass Knot is for Swampert & Bulky Water Types . U-turn is to fully act out as a scouter and break sashes .

Evs = 244 hp , 220 Speed , 44spdef (Calm) item=leftovers

ability=flash fire
(TormentTran ! Diablo the Heatran) *he will troll you right at your eyes when you see him*

-Protect
-Subsitute
-Torment
-Lava Plume

This heatran ! will troll you during battles ! he will stall the hell out of you which makes you wanna rage at this guy ! i tried out this set and it WORKS perfectly more than i expected . Works Very effectively & pairs well with skarmory. Now first off , protect is used to protect yourself , + revealing an enemys move which is the first part of this heatrans job . Subsitute is when the enemy wants to switch or use a weak special attack which cool because of torment. Now torment here ! is the MAIN move here xD which in before your eyes ! you will want to D/C because of this guy ! Lava Plume is your attacking option due to the high chance of burn . (This set requires high Prediction)

Evs = 252 Def , 252 hp , 4 atk (impish) item = leftovers

ability=sturdy (useless ability in 4th gen)

(Defensive wall ! Ridley the Skamory)

-Brave Bird / Drill Peck
-Roost
-Spikes
-Whirlwind

This Bulky Bird can take hits ! Which is Amazing ! I sooo loved this bird ! its cool lol . Very cool . Helped me in most of my battles back then . Anyways Brave Bird is a main offensive attack that recoils but drill peck is an option in order to not get recoil damage . Roost is to heal off . Spikes is for setting Entry Hazards . And whirlwind is for blowing away enemies .

Evs = 252 Hp , 252 spdef , 4atk (careful) item=leftovers

Ability = Sand Stream (OMG amazing ability ^_^)

(Special wall ! Titan the Tyranitar )

-Crunch
-Stone Edge
-Stealth Rocks
-Superpower

I gotta say ! Even Without Atk investments , this guy still OWNS . Like litterally ! This guy can also take Some hits . Shadow ball , Thunderbolt , Surf ! wont pull a dent on him . Focus Blast barely KOs him . Surf just 2KOs which isnt enough and tyranitar gets to set up on it. Now crunch kills off those ghosts . Why use pursuit ? Those guys will wall the hell outa you . Stone Edge kills off those nasty threats suchs as gyrados & zapdos . Stealth rocks is for support of entry hazards . Superpower KILLs of Opposing Tyranitar & OKOs blissey.

Evs = 252 speed , 252 atk , 4spdef (jolly) item = choice scarf

(Revenge Killer ! Supernova the Jirachi)

Ability = Serene Grace (For AWESOME flinching)

-IronHead
-Uturn
-FirePunch
-IcePunch

Best Revenge killer in the metagame ! Her skills are out of this world with a choice scarf intact . Inpressive way to troll a player by haxing out their stuffs out of luck xD ! This Supernova is used as an emergency when im about to lose LMAO !! i get my wins from her lol . anyways , Iron head is for the flinch ! Great Typing !! Iron head Flinches while kills , super amazing + the entry hazards will make a great assset to this . U-turn is for scouting ! Pairs well with Inferno . Fire Punch is for opposing steels . While ice punch is for dragons and gliscor .

Evs = 252 speed , 252 spatk , 4def (timid) item=life orb

Ability=Levitate(Awesome ! Never gets killed by earthquake!)

(Special Sweeper ! Phantom the gengar)

-Shadow Ball
-ThunderBolt/EnergyBall
-Psychic/Hp ice/Explosion
-Focus Blast

Here is my last member of my team ! He is Very badass and comes in unexpected . People usually see sub gengar and all of that stuffs , but this gengar is unique . His function is to sweep ! Pretty cool huh . Although Starmie is a "perfered" choice , but Gengar does well ! Shadow Ball OKOs Celebi , etc . etc . which Starmie Cannot do. Thunderbolt kills off Gyrados and sorts etc . Energy ball is umcommon for gengar , but starmie doesnt have this , and its pretty useful , kills off swampert ! and quagsire , and lanturn also ! Psychic is and odd Choice ! but i use it so yea ! Psychic is a good combo with Focus Blast due to its coverage ! Psychic ALSO okos Those pesky fighting types such as machamp & Infernape . While HP ice is for those dragons . Explosion makes a bang ! Killing Blissey and other sorts with one move ! Focus Blast is for Tyranitars & Rocks & Steels .

sooo here you have it ! My 4th gen team ! Please Rate & comment ! ^_^

tell me if i should makes some changes if i can

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)