jellicent
choice scarf
timid
252 sp.atk, 252 spe
water spout
shadow ball
ice beam
energy ball

notes: my team has two possible lead options. i can choose to lead a terrakion, and tornadus lead to set up tail wind. if i chose this lead my other two pokemon will be hydreigon, and chandelure. the object of this team is too hit heavy before my opponent can. taunt on tornadus destroys trick rooom users who lack mental herb, and terrakion is a good pokemon who takes out tornadus's counters like gigalth, thundurus and other pokemon who hit heavy on tornadus. hydreigon has a white herb which makes me use draco meteor twice to inflict heavy dents on almost every pokemon in this metagame. chandelure is a filler, but benefits from the tailwind boost tornadus provides.

my second lead option is my scarfed jellicent and chandelure. my pokemon backing this combo is hydreigon and conkeldurr. A combination of water spout and heat wave is really powerful, but is countered by hydreigon who is common this vgc. also i find scarfed chandelure to be my teams demise as a shadow ball can ohko jellicent. also being most trickroomers are ghost or psycic they get ko'd by a combination of two shadow balls. hydreigon serves as the pokemon that "cleans up" whats left of my opponents pokemon and serves as a switch in to scarfed chandelures. also just in case trick room gets by conkeldurr is my only pokemon useful in trickroom. drain punch takes the place of payback mainly because i have 3 pokemon on this team which hits heavy on ghost and psycics.i decided to put imprison/trick room on chandelure* because of the popularity of trick room + amoonguss.

The Jellicent is a pretty good idea, with the CS being a surprise factor. Quick attack on Terrakion will be useful for all the Sashed pokes with the exception of chandelure which will probably be pretty common. Surf on Hydreigon could go well with Jellicent if you are willing to make room. Trick room + Imprison seems like a waste of time to me, when you could be OHKOing Amoonguss and the likes. Psychic on Chandelure could help with fighting types. Be sure you always either have Tornadus or Conkeldurr because Scrafty could pose problems otherwise. Team sounds pretty good to me.

soul_survivor

VGCPL Champion
kk imma take off imprison and trickroom to see if psycic and protect can work, and yea so many people taunted my jellicent only to find out its scarfed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)