My art- some is rather crass

lanturn was feeling a bit down cause of a hard test she was studying for so I made her this:

She took a break and colored it so wonderfully!

I also made her this, which she also colored.

Morm was inspired to do the lineart for this by my upcoming cell bio exam. I colored it using MS Paint as a way to unwind.

I realize that I'm not that great at it, but it gets the point across.

I love the Reuniclus, unfortunately I doubt it's supposed to do that even though its classification is the mitosis Pokemon, for one it has gender, and for two, the pseudo-mitosis process was done throughout evolution.

The Kabtuo one is great and Mangrowth is pretty hilarious

Requesting a full body for Probopass, (considering it's only really a head with little hand things but it can have arms anyway,) and I would tell you that a regular Moai statue body would be boring but I'm sure you're more creative than to use that anyway

Zacc: I still gotta do slutdisc! I'll see what I can do, if I think of anything. I think I'm about to go on a writing bender, one to make my last story look normal lol. Speaking of which, I got some hot suggestions from MrIndigo about it and I might implement them and post the finished product here or somewhere.

Xav: Yeah, I did that for accuracy. It's the raisin male, leeching off of Lanturn much like I do in real life.

iDunno: can you be more specific?

iDunno: can you be more specific?
I didn't want to restrict you, but ok.

Scraggy and Meditite raping an igglybuff while lickitung watches and Murkrow counts his money with his bitch, misdreavus, strapped around his shoulder.

hoped i helpt

Line art is done for the LC request from iDunno. Just gotta wait for Lanturn to have the time to color it for me :D

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i always knew scraggy knew how to have a good time.

if requests are allowed: stoutland always seemed to be hiding something under all that fur, what do you think??

hahaha I like that request! Excellent. I'll get right on that

edit: not working out tonight and i don't care enough, maybe later

hahaha enjoy it man!
Lanturn did a GREAT job making it a back alley at night, she's wonderful at that kind of thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)