My art- some is rather crass

THESE ARE ALL NSFW

Hey guys I made an art thread I hope you deem it to your liking. The GOAL is to take weak pokemon and to make them more powerful. How do I do this? BY MAKING THEM INTO MEN, NOT BOYS. Though I have been known to stray from my muse a few times.

Requests:

Paul McCartney beatles (BAN ME PLEASE) for Fatecrashers (sorry I overlooked this one)
Jynx for Ala
Slutdisc for Zacchaeus
Houndoom for Loetke
Blaziken/Infernape scene for Blazinkickinchicken

Done:
Delibird for TaiCrunch
Mangrowth for Lanturn314
Plusle and Minun for KingofKongs

Here are the pokemon evolutions I've made, latest at bottom. These will all be NSFW, no sensitive crybabies it's SATIRE okay. You were warned:

(name credit to Zacchaeus)

Can I please have a drag queen Petilil? Thanks! ^_^

second one is peer edit by Lanturn314

I had no choice but to ninja this request made in fatecrashers thread by LevitatingLamprey

I'd appreciate anyone who wants to make a sprite out of these or make names.

Classy Maggyo

some more serious stuff I guess:

I love it!!!! The Dunsparce is hilarious!!!!! XD
OMG can I make a request??? You should draw a Tangrowth evo (aka Mangrowth)!!!!! :D

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think you should apply to draw in the next issue of The Smog as you clearly have a talent and it would be a waste not to share it.

I especially like Dunsparce.

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
I LOVE THIS THREAD ALL OF IT

being less silly i actually do like your hugs one and the lanturn negative space lol

I LOVE THIS THREAD ALL OF IT

being less silly i actually do like your hugs one and the lanturn negative space lol
WHAT?! did you by any chance think us who replied before you were kidding about Morm's awesome art? Kinneas is totally right, it'd be a waste if none of his master pieces ended up on The Smog.

Umm the point is to make shit manly, not give them a fucking mandolin fate!

tai, I will do that because you said manly.

Post from "beyond the grave" so to speak

So, a bit after Morm was banned, he drew me a picture and told me I could post it here for him:

This is depicting the onix that I used in my first ever wifi battle against him... that I thought had been taught Earthquake, but apparently I forgot, so it had Dragonbreath instead >.< It was hilarious how pathetic I was in that match... I got parahax against his REGISTEEL, and the Dragonbreath (its only attacking move since I was dumb enough not to teach it anything) didn't do anything whatsoever factoring in Regi's Leftovers recovery! LOL Also, it was actually a Steelix that I used, but he thought it was an onix... whatever.

The main point is, Morm's art will still occasionally be posted in this thread, even if he can't post it himself. Probably not very often though, as he has a life. And he's not taking requests... so unless you come up with a pokemon that NEEDS a SUPER MANLY evolution, don't bother.

FIGHT THE POWER! :pimp:

And he's not taking requests... so unless you come up with a pokemon that NEEDS a SUPER MANLY evolution, don't bother.
Magyo(Stunfisk), Farfetch'd, and Castform. Seriously. Those are serious derps. So derpeous that they probably don't have testes or other...parts to have children with because of how their unnatractive derpeousneous repels the other unattractive derps that posess major derpeousness and again, no reproductive organs. Only derpeous dittos can manage to breed with them and say "So what? I got into Manaphy's pants last night".

More art from beyond the grave

Okay, so Mormsies made some new art!! He asked me to share it with you guys ^_^

So there you go. Even though he's permabanned, he's still committed to making a meaningful impact on everyone here in Smeargle's Studio. Isn't that sweet?? :heart: :heart: :heart:

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Morm made some new stuff. You will enjoy. Probably.

Or perhaps not. Don't shoot the messenger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)