My "Art"

But that was the stick figure/mustache version of you and you've yet to render the season two panda mask and bunny ears version

(it's in the catalog)

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Once again you are toeing the line between utter insanity and genius. But please don't stop.

I love the Lucario because he's my favourite, but I'm keeping Houndoom as my avatar for now because he's happier.

yamipoli

the only person more obsessive than jumpman
is an Artist Alumnus
I love the Lucario because he's my favourite, but I'm keeping Houndoom as my avatar for now because he's happier.
He's pretty happy, since I drew him for loadingNOW. X) But, glad you like him.

Remoraid

Octillery
He's got his japanese name there since I originally drew him for someone else to use as an avatar.

You have yet to do number twenty five. Don't let Nintendo and me down.

I assume everyone remembers that but in case you don't
Pika Pii
=]

yamipoli

the only person more obsessive than jumpman
is an Artist Alumnus
Sure thing. Google image search gave me about 10 billion colors so i did two of them.

Ridley with a wii remote

baby

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Poli :D I don't remember seeing a Lugia in here. If you get a spare 5 minutes, could you draw me one?

I'll print it out and put it on my wall for the next guy who stays in the Lodge to see in all its glory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)