My artsies.

Here are all the photos I want critiqued. I'm more in tune with my photos than my drawings, so. Anyway, all the color photos were taken with my Nikon D5100, and all the black/white ones were taken with a 35mm, developed traditionally in a darkroom at my studio. I'm always out with my camera, so I promise there will be more to come.

I figure here is good as anywhere to get some opinions so. Discuss. x3 ♥

Kadew

*bird sounds*
is an Artist Alumnus
Welcome to the forums, good to see new artists here, now a looksee at your gallery...

Mmh, hard to really comment on your photography, since that's not really my thing. For your traditional arts though, I think the problem you are running into with the lack of comments is that it really isn't very interesting. You seem to be only drawing two things, symbolized roses and hearts. If you diversify your drawings, maybe include more drawings of figures/characters, or even just stylize the roseshearts more than their current basic symbol-forms into something more interesting design-wise, then it would go a long way in attracting more attention and showing us what sort of skill you really have.

Hello, and welcome to smeargle's studio!

If you'd like to get some feedback on your work, please post it here in your thread (rather than linking to your gallery).

I'll leave this thread open for a bit to give you a chance to do that.

Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)