My Drawings! (Please Comment!)

What do you think?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hitokiri Battousai's Drawing's and Art!

My Drawing's

Here is list of some of my Drawing's in which I have scanned onto the computer. I plan on adding new Drawing's when I finaly get my Scanner to work again, but for the time being these hand full of Drawing's that I did manage to scan will do. Please Comment on them so I know what you all think!​

P.S. These Drawing's are not all Pokemon and feature some characters from other Anime's and some from my very own imagination​

An Angel (Newest Added)
(Look's better on Paper)

Charizard
(With this one, I drew a Charizard and then Went over it.)

Fran And Jade (2 Girls from my School Class)

Satoshi Hiwatari (Hikari)

Dark and Daisuke

Sonic The Hedgehog

Sonic The Hedgehog with a Guitar

!Thank you for Checking em' out! Please Comment what you think!

The girls' faces look a bit macho :| and Hikari looks a bit stretched. The sonic ones are nice though.

The Girls' one is meant to be more or of a realistic design, which combind's the element's of Anime/Manga. But still I drew them a good while ago, my scanner wont work with this dam Computer (I blame Vista lol XD). Any way thanks for commenting and looking at my thread :)

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
the sonic with a guitar is cool, i do agree with metal force - satoshi is a bit stretched , try and resize it or something

just got some AI stupidity help me out.

lead gyarados DD's as i switch to suicune. it DD's repeatedly as i try and 3HKO it after a few calm minds, but kills my suicune. back comes salamence, so this is like +3/+5 (two intimidates). and it uses rest instead of KO'ing me with waterfall (surely a KO right?) i chose outrage which OHKO's it and the next pokemon. im confused but last poke is blissey. easy...

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
just got some AI stupidity help me out.

lead gyarados DD's as i switch to suicune. it DD's repeatedly as i try and 3HKO it after a few calm minds, but kills my suicune. back comes salamence, so this is like +3/+5 (two intimidates). and it uses rest instead of KO'ing me with waterfall (surely a KO right?) i chose outrage which OHKO's it and the next pokemon. im confused but last poke is blissey. easy...

wtf??

Anyways...Nice Art. I agree with most, the 1st Sonic sketch is pretty good. I want to comment that the person who voted that your art is "crap" is a hater.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)