My Final 4th Gen. Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiny Charizard w/ focus sash
Ability: Blaze
EVs: I have no idea, I just like maxing out, so probably attack.
Nature: Careful (it sucks)
- Flare Blitz
- Fly
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw

Tyranitar (Item pending)
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: All in attack and defense/special defense
Nature: Brave
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Avalanche (defense against dragons)

Heracross (Focus Sash)
Ability: Swarm
EVs: All in attack along with defense
Nature: Rash (yep, higher special attack. I was a noob, didnt know what natures did at that time, but I still love him :3)
- Megahorn
- Close Combat
- Brick Break
- Stone Edge

Dragonite: (Focus Sash)
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: Yep, ALL in attack and speed
Nature: Naive
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Rush
- Earthquake OR fire fang (since it can get rid of ice types)

Lapras: Modest (Nevermelt Ice or Magnet)
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: About 100 used in HP, while the rest in special attack
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
- Maybe Toxic, Safeguard, or Rain Dance

Ninjask: Serious (Focus Sash)
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: All on defense
- Baton Pass
- Swords Dance
- Substitute
- X Scissor

We can't give a rate on these Pokemon without descriptions given on how they support the team, and those EV descriptions.
You have to put the specific numbers. Don't put what you THINK they have, you need to KNOW.
If you don't like these natures, just breed for more. Breed for any of the ones that are better.
Your team is extremely weak to Stealth Rock anyway, to be honest, you should learn more about competitive.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice
You need to expand your descriptions. Check out the RMT archive to see the kind of detail we are looking for. PM me the changes and I'll unlock this. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)