My First and best RU Team :> [Peaked 24#]

Hello Guys,
I wanted to post my RU Team because I want more Ò_Ó
Its my first Team which i build in RU, now i build much other Teams but this was the strongest.
Well lets Go !

Gligar (M) @ Eviolite
Trait: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Roost

Yeah i love Gliscor in DPP, I love Gliscor in BW and I love Gligar in BW RU MUCH more because he got a new toy.
Eviolite
With Eviolite it has a incredible Defense of 384, which helps me against nearly every physical Sweeper like Rhyperior, Hitmonchan/lee and so on.
Gligar has 286 Speed which is also very good, mostly I Taunt the other Lead and then set up my own Rocks.
Gliscor also destroys Stall with Taunt because Clefable and co cannot use Wish and Heal Bell.
With Toxic I can poison Bulky Waters like Blastoise,Quagsire,Gastrodon... which often switch in, Roost is for recovery.
Sometimes I miss a Attackmove like U-turn or Earthquake but I dont know which move I can replace :/

Quagsire (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Curse
- Recover

^,^
Quagsire is soo stupid but he is also so sweet <3
Quagsire was never good. The other Watertanks were better but NOW its time for Quagsire.
Quagsire gots Unaware, the Ultimate weapon against Boosting Sweeper.
Every Time Cresselia thinks it can setup with Calm Mind I just switch to Quagsire and also Set Up. Quagsire is a monster and after a few Curses nothing can destroy him except nasty Grass Attacks from Tangela or Sceptile.
When i see my enemies team i watch out for Grass Pokemon or Pokemon which can have Grass Attacks.
Then i play my Quagsire save and try to kill them.
When there gone i Set up wirh quagsire and its GG.
This guy brought me some much wins its strange, because the main task of Quagsire is to wall sweepers.
I never saw much Quagsire, its definitely underrated.
Earthquake and Waterfall are my attack moves and Recover is for recovery (lol)
He is also my first part of a FWG core.
Sometimes Quagsire get poisoned and then I miss a Heal Bell :(

Roselia (M) @ Eviolite
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Spikes
- Synthesis

Little Rose is a Boss.
Its like Gligar. It was in DPP very good and is in BW even better.
With Eviolite it is very difficult to wear down because it raises a SDef stat of 388 which let him take nearly every special thing, also a Air Slash of Yanmega cant Ohko. Roselia comes in a water tank and has a free turn to use Spikes.
Spikes are very important for this team because it is very defensive and the foe must switch very often. With Spikes the enemy Pokemon get damage every switch what is very nice. His Poison Type let him absorb the Toxic Spikes which also is very helpful because my team hates Toxic Spikes.
Synthesis is for recovery, and whith nearly no weather in this Metagame it brings 50 % of my HP, Giga Drain as STAB and Hidden Power Fire against all this fucking Bugs
Rose is my special wall, Toxic Spikes absorber, Spiker and the second part of my FWG core.

Hitmonchan (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Iron Fist
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Pursuit
- Mach Punch
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch

Chan is my only Sweeper.
I need a Pokemon which kills all this nasty walls like clefable, Audino and Lickylicky with there Wishes and Heal Bells -.-
Well I choose Hitmonchan because they dont like a STAB + Choice Band + Iron Fist Close Combat :D
Hitmonchan i also my Revenger because it has Mach Punch to kill faster sweeper like Sharpedo or a boostet Crawdaunt. Maybe i try Bullet Punch to revenge Yanmega.
Ice Punch is against Gligar which is very dangerous to my team.

Dusknoir (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 132 Def / 120 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Toxic
- Shadow Punch

Dusknoir is my Spinblock, he is also very bulky and can pioson with Toxic.
Dusknoir is difficult to wear down because he got very good defense stats.
I choose resttalk because Dusknoir has only Painsplit as recovery and Pain Split isnt a good recovery move.
Also with Rest Dusknoir is not weak to Toxic and Will-o-Wisp.
The mostly used Spinner is Blastoise wich i can poison. Blastoise dont like Toxic and cant deal much damage with Scald..
Dusknoir works pretty well, Shadow Punch also deals moderable damage.

Entei @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 32 SAtk / 136 SDef / 88 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Roar
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]

The Hot Dog (yummy)
Entei, mostly used as a Sweeper, has pretty much bulk !
Entei has a great HP Basestat and good defense Stats. The most players think my Entei is a popular CB Sweeper and switch ou,i use this free turn to sub. I can phaze, or Attack. Fire Blast is a powerful STAB and Hidden Power Ice is against Altaria,Gligar and other Grounds.
Entei is my check against Yanmega and Grass Pokemons like Sceptile,Tangela and Lilligant.
Entei is also my third part of the FWG Core.

Okay Rate,Hate,Steal whatever

-With Immunity Gligar released, why are you running Hyper Cutter? You have no attacking moves, so who cares if your atk is at -6, while Toxic, used by a lot of things, is one of the worst things to happen to an Eviolite poke, even with recovery
-Qauagsire is epically walled by its fellow Water/Ground, Gastrodon, unless you get a few Curses up, and the fact that most bulky pokes (Cress, Gastrodon, and other Quagsire) have Toxic, its another thing that despises it
-HOLY CRAP NON-PHYSICAL ENTEI THANK YOU ZOMBIE JESUS

So all in all, good team, but it could always use a tiny bit of fine-tuning. Of course, with a Roselia you do have an immunity to Toxic, so my comments about it can be taken with a grain of salt, but still. I haven't tried stall this tier (I'm a rather offensive player) but I can see it working for you if you set up enough entry hazards and such to prepare your Hitmonchan for a sweep.

Threats I found for this team:
Alakazam
Yanmega
Sharpedo (to an extent)

When i use Immunity i cant use Roost and Stealth Rock :/
Thats why i use Hyper Cutter, Sand Veil is also useless
What can i do against Alakazam and Yanmega ?
Maybe Munchlax ?

Oh... Did not know Immunity Gligar didn't get those moves. Disregard that comment.
Alakazam and Yanmega are epically walled by Munchlax, so if you can change a team slot then do it (max HP/ max Sp. Def +sp. def nature Eviolite Munchlax takes 40-46% from a LO Timid Alakazam Focus Blast for example)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)