My First NU Team

Hey guys, I was a OU battler before, but now Sandstorm, Rain and Sun destroyed the fun of OU competitive battling, so I decided to find a new Tier to battle with. I found that NU was fun, so decided to make a team.​

Name: Butterfree / Ability: Compoundeyes / Nature: Timid
EV: 252 in Speed, 252 in Special Defense.
Item held: Leftovers
Moveset:
~ Sleep Powder
~ Quiver Dance
~ Substitute
~Bug Buzz​

I choosed him because of two things : first, I really like him, secondly, with now Quiver Dance and Coumpoundeyes, he can really be usefull. I didn't need more Special Attack because of Quiver Dance, and he already has horrible Defense, so put the EVs on Special Defense what will make it more bulky.

Name: Dusklops / Ability: Pressure / Nature: Careful
EV: 252 in Defense, 252 in Special Defense
Item held: Leftovers
Moveset:
~ Will-O-Wisp
~ Pain Split
~ Shadow Sneak
~ Rest
Dusklops is really the best wall I found, and I'm suprised that he isn't UU or BL with his beast Defense and Special Defense stat. He will be a Will-O-Wisp spammer, and a finisher due to Shadow Sneak.
Name: Chatot / Ability: Tangle Feets / Nature: Modest
EV: 252 in Speed, 252 in Special Attack
Item held: Focus Sash
Moveset:
~ Swagger (for SpA attackers)
~ Hyper Voice
~ Nasty Plot
~ Taunt
With my Chatot I want to make a suprise to the opponent, I want the opponent say : huh, why a Chatot? Noob. Then I will make Nasty Plot and bang. This stay a theory, and tell if its really a bad one.
Name: Mr.Mime / Ability: Soundproof / Nature: Hasty
EV: 252 in Speed, 252 in HP
Item held: Light Clay
Moveset:
~ Reflect
~ Light Screen
~ Psychic
~ Thunder Wave
He will be my protector, and maybe a Thunder Wave Spammer. I EV train him in HP because I want to be sure to not die in front of a super-effective attack even after a Reflect/Light Screen
Name: Kingler / Ability: Shell Armor / Nature: Adamant
EV: 252 in Attack, 252 in Defense
Item held: Life Orb
Moveset:
~ Crabhammer
~ Swords Dance
~ Rock Slide
~ X-Scisor
Well, his Attack stat and Defense stat very suprised me so I just decided to take it as a theoric sweeper. For the final pokemon I really have no ideas so if you could help me lol. I know I am not the best, remember it is my first NU team. Thanks a lot for reading and helping ^^​

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
Your rmt is rather limited so expect comments to be just as limited.

1. You said you don't like weather, so you sound like a BW player. If this team is for BW, then don't post this on past gen teams. Instead, post it on other teams. Note how the tier list on site is not updated yet. FYI, Gen 5 NU doesn't even exist yet.

2. If this was intended to be a legitimate Gen 4 NU team, Quiver Dance does not exist in Gen 4. Try again.

3. Your EV spreads are very inefficient. For example, Dusclopes needs maximum HP.

4. You should add more descriptions if you don't want this locked. It helps other people rate as well.

5. You keep saying 'this remains a theory'. Don't post theorymon teams.

You sound rather confused. good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)