My First Warstory (Cliche Title for a story with a twist!)

If sex could represented by pixels, it would take the shape of a Bellyzard.

Pretty good Warstory, and I'm loving your use of Charizard, Butterfree, and Dragonite (even if Dragonite didn't get any use). I was hoping we would've made it to the semi-finals to have our two Charizard duel, but alas, we tried that unofficially, and thanks to that Umbreon, it didn't work that well for me D= (Stupid Dusknoir missing...).

It was also really cool talking to you on IRC after the tourney. You seem like a pretty neat fellow. Hopefully we'll get to fight each other in another tournament some time in the near future.

Hahahhaah, I always thought EeveeTrainer was respectable.

Until he was forced to disconnect because of a team with Butterfree...

Lolz

For your first warstory, it's pretty cool. I have to say mad props for using Butterfree though it kinda sucked the fact your foe disconnected on you.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If sex could represented by pixels, it would take the shape of a Bellyzard.

Pretty good Warstory, and I'm loving your use of Charizard, Butterfree, and Dragonite (even if Dragonite didn't get any use). I was hoping we would've made it to the semi-finals to have our two Charizard duel, but alas, we tried that unofficially, and thanks to that Umbreon, it didn't work that well for me D= (Stupid Dusknoir missing...).

It was also really cool talking to you on IRC after the tourney. You seem like a pretty neat fellow. Hopefully we'll get to fight each other in another tournament some time in the near future.
Yeah, that was fun. So hard to play someone who plays Bellyzard too XD Double Team won the day though... I didn't have it in the battle against EeveeTrainer, was using Protect. I haven't decided on what to use in cases where Double Team is banned. Tried out Curse (to BP to White Herb Dragonite), didn't work out. Thinking of Dark Pulse or Taunt too. I should make an RMT and get some opinions on that later >_>;

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Interesting because ET has actually mentioned in the past that BD Charizard would sweep his team without much bother.. I told him to add some priority moves..

Good log, nice butterfee!

And his previous loss was a IV battle I think.

Have a nice day.

Firestorm88 said:
Yeah. So, it seems that the way you reach a 71-1 record is to disconnect when you're about to lose! Quite genius actually. I was then accused of hacking my Charizard and a nice little spat about that happened where he started bashing my poor little Butterfree too.
......Which is why I'll never lead with a considerably slow pokemon like Hippowdon!

Nice read. All of this doesn't really want to make me use BellyZard, as there's still SR (of course ET didn't just pull out the Hippo and throw on Stealth Rock) but I'd love to use it to sweep ET someday lol

props for butterfree.

I'm sure everyone has a spot for Butterfree in his heart from that episode of Pokemon..."Bye Bye Butterfree"

RIP Ash's Butterfree

Wait a second, so are these stories made up by people or are they actually what happened? Because ShadowNinja just used it in the way of fiction, not documentary.

And, 100th post, I'm getting there.

Very nice warstory. I must say, you make me want to try out a Butterfree of my own. I am quite surprised that it survived a Cressy Ice Beam, though. Maybe Cress was Impish or Careful, but still Butterfree looked pretty good.

I always knew Bellyzard had potential, but was just too afraid to use it due to Stealth Rocks. 4x weak to SR is scary. Now that I look again, you had two 4x weaks, and one 2x weak. Lucky he didn't have SR, lol.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wait a second, so are these stories made up by people or are they actually what happened? Because ShadowNinja just used it in the way of fiction, not documentary.

And, 100th post, I'm getting there.
They're supposed to be real >_>; As is this one.

Very nice warstory. I must say, you make me want to try out a Butterfree of my own. I am quite surprised that it survived a Cressy Ice Beam, though. Maybe Cress was Impish or Careful, but still Butterfree looked pretty good.

I always knew Bellyzard had potential, but was just too afraid to use it due to Stealth Rocks. 4x weak to SR is scary. Now that I look again, you had two 4x weaks, and one 2x weak. Lucky he didn't have SR, lol.
Yeah. Other than the random Blisseys and Celebis I've seen carry Stealth Rock, I can usually tell if a Pokemon has it. If SR is out in play, I usually wishpass to negate the loss. Obviously a rapid spinner is better, but I play with a team of favourites. They just happen to really work together as a team.

Butterfree hardly counts as a 4x weak seeing as it's usually crippled after the first turn anyway >_>; Just not in this case.

Actualy enjoyed reading about Charizard smashin the competition! Do it again! I wish you/me coulda seen the look on that dudes face when fire punch KO'd skarmory in one swift stroke! Charizard is my old fav pokemon by the way... ^^

Butterfree lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)