My Free-Time Latios Drawings

So, since the summer started, I decided to take my pencil and colors and start drawing once more. My favorite Pokemon of all time right now is Latios, so I decided to do some variations, based on the different forms I thought of. Here's what I've got for now:
HNI_0016.jpg

Sword Dragon Latios, Quick Drawing
HNI_0004.jpg

Bolt Dragon Latios, Stormy Skies Background
HNI_0017.jpg

Mega Latios Drawing, Snowy Night Flight
HNI_0020.jpg

Quick Mega Latios drawing. Note: I was a little more meticulous with the details of the drawing this time around.

I'll be uploading more as I have more time. Right now, I'm working on a Phoenix Dragon Latios drawing. I'll upload it here once I'm done.

Wow that's really impressive!
It's a ton better than my art, I'll give you that. I enjoyed the 2nd and 3rd ones especially, but I value you for your creativity.

Thanks! Well, I'm working on my fifth piece for now. The hardest part for me is actually starting, which can be a little awkward. But I'll see if I can get it up by tomorrow.

Alright, I finished up my next piece:

Damn, this was a long project for me. It took forever to draw this simply because of how much detail I was trying to put into it. But in the end, I'm pretty satisfied with what I ended up with in the end.
In approximation, this was about 4-5 hours of work. Typically, I spend about an hour to 90 minutes on the base sketching, then another hour on the added features. The rest of the time is coloring all the details in.
Enjoy my Phoenix/Fire Dragon Latios drawing. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)