ORAS OU My hazard stacking Mlop offense

Hi fellow smogoners, for my 400th post (ok it's my 401th) i decided to make a RMT. This is my second RMT now and this time it features hazard stacking offense (with hoopa-C!). Now onto the team:

please note, i think this is the way i teambuilded in. I'm note too sure because i made this team a while ago (the only thing i'm not sure about is whether i added heatran or landorus first)

+
i started building around these 2 because 1) i love mega lopunny and 2) i wanted to have a spike setter to ease a mega lopunny sweep. Nothing else to say about it actually.

Then i added him for (kinda) checking faster stuff then mega lopunny like mega alakazam (sorry if i got speed tiers incorrect) and of course checking talonflame because it threatned both lop and klefki. He also gave my team a way to gain momentum better. And i wanted a ground immunity

After which i added heatran. Providing another stop to talonflame (except natural gift variants) and providing my team SR which every competitive team needs (especially hazard stacking).

Then i added bisharp because my team is hazard stacking and i absolutely needed a way to neuter defoggers with their job (i also hate sticky web teams).

Since i really didn't want my hazards removed, i added a spinblocker namely hoopa-C. And now it also provides me with a way to stop the various fightning types/mons that run fightning coverage in the tier because my team was very fightning weak up to this point. I previously ran a conkeldurr here but i didn't find it efficient.

And now an indepth look:

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 80 SpA / 172 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Flash Cannon
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic
Klefki is the spikes part of hazard stacking in this team. Flash cannon + 80 SpA EVs allow me to bring BD azumarill under half after BD (which I, for some reason, find very important. Probably because i despise BD azumarill). k.efki also acts as a emergency check to set-up mons with thunder wave. I also run toxic since i personally found i didn't need magnet rise and because klefki often ends up against support clefables (or tankchomps and already set up enough spikes).

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Return
Standard AoA mega lopunny set. Lopunny is the star of the team and is often used as wincon or to pressure the opponent throughout the match. I previously used BP over ice punch but i found i really needed an ice move since no other mon on the team runs one and that would give trouble with various mons like garchomp, landorus, ...

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Knock Off
- U-turn
landorus serves me by providing momentum through U-turn, knock off support and a very, VERY much needed ground immunity. And is also used to check talonflame because talon is the go to revenge killer for mega lop. Earthquake is obvious stab but through all my matches, the least clicked move. Rock slide is being used over stone edge because i really prefer the accuracy (although, rock slide feels to miss more often then stone edge).

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Stealth Rock
Heatran's role's pretty obvious. he sets SR and beats fairies. Earth power is used for opposing heatran's because i often end up against them. And heatran also provides my team with a way to avoid it's extreme fire weakness. And magma storm also helps in breaking sashes and sturdy. I run max/max because i want to atleast tie with opposing heatrans and get the most jumps possible.

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
Bisharp punishes defoggers if they do attempt it. Bisharp also is helpful by providing persuit trapping (which honestly is a leftover from the assault vest set i ran before the LO variant) since i do use it from time to time. Again max/max to atleast tie with opposing bisharps and to get the jump on as much stuff as possible.

Hoopa @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magician
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyperspace Hole
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Trick
I used AV conkeldurr before this one as status absorber (this team REALLY dispices status) but wasn't just pulling his weight. So i looked through the OU list and then i found this hidden gem. I run a choice scarf the metigate it's terrible speed (i hate running dual scarfers on a team but for some reason it works wonders on this one). Hyperspace hole and shadow ball are stabs (but hyperspace hole doesn't get used often because most of time i predict a switch or shadow ball just kills). Focus blast rounds of the coverage very nicely. Trick is there for dusrupting defensive pokemon but it gets clicked even less then hyperspace hole (and to be honest, i just like trick on choiced mons who learn it)

Treatlist:
Sadly, mega lopunny is a huge threat to this team. If i see one, i need to preserve landorus (which is very hard) or hope i win the speed tie (or klefki gets in and actually pulls a Twave off but most of time lop switches against klefki)

Importable:​
Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 80 SpA / 172 SpD
Calm Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Jolly Nature
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Return

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
- Pursuit

Heatran @ Air Balloon
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Stealth Rock

Hoopa @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magician
Timid Nature
- Hyperspace Hole
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Trick

And since this was for my 400th post (yes it's my 401th), shoutouts!
Nelson Tangela because ever member of the wifi community knows him. Me included (and he's just cool). And because he was involved in the "Reisuke-is-dead" meme or how to call it
Cretacerus for having such nice battles with me and is nice to talk with. And because he was involved in the "Reisuke-is-dead" meme or how to call it
Fluke because he's a nice guy and was the one who started the meme or how to call it.
Viridi for my very first trade on this forum and helping me out in the beginning. And because i'm RNGesus
Creator of Chaos just being a plain badass fairy freak. And just returning the favor lol
Puntenslijper because he's a great friend here and very fun to talk to. Sadly our joint thread couldn't happen
silver_angel because ge was my very first forum friend. And we still chat often.
Ksh13 because... He's cool. And battled with me a few times
Chesty just because good reasons

Thanks for reading! And please leave a rate
image.jpg

Last edited:
Hey there. That looks like a solid team. To counter your mega lopunny problem I have a few suggestions:

1) Instead of Klefli, use Skarmory. It has access to spikes just like klefki and also gives you an additional ground immunity. If you are worried about set up sweepers, skarmory can phase them away and sturdy aids it in doing so. On top of all of this, it gives you another way of handling mega lopunny. Here's the set:

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Spikes
- Brave Bird
- Whirlwind

252 Atk Mega Lopunny High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 126-148 (37.7 - 44.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

2) If you don't like the idea of changing any of your members then you can use a bulkier variant of lando-t. Here is the set:

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

This means that you lose one of your scarfers. If you still want to play with double scarfers then you can use scarftran to catch people off guard. Stealth rock is already on lando so it's no real bother. I don't recommend this though as even with the extra bulk, lando does not do to well against an ice punch.

-1 252 Atk Mega Lopunny Ice Punch vs. 252 HP / 240+ Def Landorus-T: 180-212 (47.1 - 55.4%) -- 10.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

3) Lastly you can try using Hippo. Sand stream as an ability also helps you against rain teams. With reliable recovery in slack off and a status move
in toxic, it can wear down lopunny easily. It also checks talon and you still have access to stealth rocks allowing you to run scarftran if need be. Here is the set:

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Stone Edge/Toxic

252 Atk Mega Lopunny High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 144+ Def Hippowdon: 153-181 (36.4 - 43%) -- 98.2% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Mega Lopunny Ice Punch vs. 252 HP / 144+ Def Hippowdon: 120-142 (28.5 - 33.8%) -- 97.3% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery

I hope I could help and good luck with your team :)

Mur

If you're not first you're last
Hey man this is a pretty solid hazard stacking offense you have right here! The only real flaw I can see other than loppuny is that keldeo can potentially come in on 3 of your mons(potentially even lando) and at the very least do massive damage. My suggestion would be to replace hoopa with celebi. Celebi gives you that status absorber you once had along with a solid keldeo counter and a counter to Mloppuny. You also stated that you despise azumarill so celebi seems like something you'd enjoy having around n_n A cool option you can go for is to put rocks on celebi and than switch heatran to the power herb lure set to effectively lure in and eliminate the bulky waters and some hippowdon that wall loppuny. If you choose to not go with the aforementioned change t-wave is a pretty good substitute for rocks since torn-t and talon can be a bit annoying for your team to deal with.

Cool team I hope I helped n_n I'll leave my changes in the tab below and good luck with the team!

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 Spe
- Giga Drain
- Recover
- Baton Pass
- Stealth Rock/Thunder Wave

Heatran @ Power Herb
EVs: 252 SpA / 12 SpD / 244 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Solar Beam

Hi man, nice solid team, I have a couple of nitpicks for you, just to make it less weak to common threats, such as Mega Lopunny, how you said, Mega Metagross and Keldeo. First of all I suggest to replace Klefki with Skarmory, this 'mon help you a while against Mega Lopunny, getting 3hkoed and counter Mega Metagross, beating them in 1v1 with Counter.

Then I prefer if you replace Landorus-T, a double Choice Scarf, means get locked twice and I dont like it that much, honestly I see a Latios over Landorus-T working here very well, just to check your huge Keldeo weakess, Life Orb set with Recover to check Keldeo and Earthquake becase Heatran could be threatening. A last thing is to change Heatran's set, you don't need to run that much Special Attack, honestly I'd move the Special Attack Evs to HP, to have more bulk and tank any Draco Meteor, and I prefer if you put in Stone Edge over Earth Power, because Heatran is your Talon check, and you cannot touch the Sdef set without Stone Edge; this Evs spread allows Heatran to OHKO Mega Charizard Y and 2HKO Special Defensive Talonflame. On Hoopa, if Hyperspace Hole is so useless, I think you can run Psychic or Psyshock as stronger STAB moves.
Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 232 HP / 24 Atk / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Recover
- Earthquake

Skarmory @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Spikes
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Counter

I hope it helped.

Hey there. That looks like a solid team. To counter your mega lopunny problem I have a few suggestions:

1) Instead of Klefli, use Skarmory. It has access to spikes just like klefki and also gives you an additional ground immunity. If you are worried about set up sweepers, skarmory can phase them away and sturdy aids it in doing so. On top of all of this, it gives you another way of handling mega lopunny. Here's the set:

Skarmory @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Spikes
- Brave Bird
- Whirlwind

252 Atk Mega Lopunny High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 126-148 (37.7 - 44.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

2) If you don't like the idea of changing any of your members then you can use a bulkier variant of lando-t. Here is the set:

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

This means that you lose one of your scarfers. If you still want to play with double scarfers then you can use scarftran to catch people off guard. Stealth rock is already on lando so it's no real bother. I don't recommend this though as even with the extra bulk, lando does not do to well against an ice punch.

-1 252 Atk Mega Lopunny Ice Punch vs. 252 HP / 240+ Def Landorus-T: 180-212 (47.1 - 55.4%) -- 10.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

3) Lastly you can try using Hippo. Sand stream as an ability also helps you against rain teams. With reliable recovery in slack off and a status move
in toxic, it can wear down lopunny easily. It also checks talon and you still have access to stealth rocks allowing you to run scarftran if need be. Here is the set:

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Stone Edge/Toxic

252 Atk Mega Lopunny High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 144+ Def Hippowdon: 153-181 (36.4 - 43%) -- 98.2% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Mega Lopunny Ice Punch vs. 252 HP / 144+ Def Hippowdon: 120-142 (28.5 - 33.8%) -- 97.3% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery

I hope I could help and good luck with your team :)
I really like skarmory over klefki. It indeed helps with mega lop, helps me against set up sweepers and forms a nice core with tran. Although my keldeo problems get worse (which i honestly didn't notice with klefki).

i also dislike bulky lando on this team. It doesn't solve any weaknesses (although it helps vs. Talon). It just frees a moveslot on tran which i wouldn't know where to use it for.

Hippo seems really nice but I dislike using defensive mons on an offensive team. And it would just result in a bigger serperior weakness without toxic.

Hey man this is a pretty solid hazard stacking offense you have right here! The only real flaw I can see other than loppuny is that keldeo can potentially come in on 3 of your mons(potentially even lando) and at the very least do massive damage. My suggestion would be to replace hoopa with celebi. Celebi gives you that status absorber you once had along with a solid keldeo counter and a counter to Mloppuny. You also stated that you despise azumarill so celebi seems like something you'd enjoy having around n_n A cool option you can go for is to put rocks on celebi and than switch heatran to the power herb lure set to effectively lure in and eliminate the bulky waters and some hippowdon that wall loppuny. If you choose to not go with the aforementioned change t-wave is a pretty good substitute for rocks since torn-t and talon can be a bit annoying for your team to deal with.

Cool team I hope I helped n_n I'll leave my changes in the tab below and good luck with the team!

Celebi @ Leftovers
- Giga Drain
- Recover
- Baton Pass
- Stealth Rock/Thunder Wave

Heatran @ Power Herb
EVs: 252 SpA / 12 SpD / 244 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Solar Beam
I really like the swap of hoopa-C to celebi. The only problem i have with it is that i'll lose my spinblocker in the process which i find very annoying. Spinner are getting more uncommon but i really don't want to lose my hazards. Atleast that's why i would keep hoopa. I'll definitly try celebi out (with SR).

Heatran is something i won't do. I like enki's suggestion better (since without it, talonflame indeed becomes a major problem). And as you said, celebi is something that will help me against those pesky water types.

Hi man, nice solid team, I have a couple of nitpicks for you, just to make it less weak to common threats, such as Mega Lopunny, how you said, Mega Metagross and Keldeo. First of all I suggest to replace Klefki with Skarmory, this 'mon help you a while against Mega Lopunny, getting 3hkoed and counter Mega Metagross, beating them in 1v1 with Counter.

Then I prefer if you replace Landorus-T, a double Choice Scarf, means get locked twice and I dont like it that much, honestly I see a Latios over Landorus-T working here very well, just to check your huge Keldeo weakess, Life Orb set with Recover to check Keldeo and Earthquake becase Heatran could be threatening. A last thing is to change Heatran's set, you don't need to run that much Special Attack, honestly I'd move the Special Attack Evs to HP, to have more bulk and tank any Draco Meteor, and I prefer if you put in Stone Edge over Earth Power, because Heatran is your Talon check, and you cannot touch the Sdef set without Stone Edge; this Evs spread allows Heatran to OHKO Mega Charizard Y and 2HKO Special Defensive Talonflame. On Hoopa, if Hyperspace Hole is so useless, I think you can run Psychic or Psyshock as stronger STAB moves.
Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 232 HP / 24 Atk / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Recover
- Earthquake

Skarmory @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Spikes
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Counter

I hope it helped.
I'm already using skarmory and indeed it works great.

I also dislike dual scarfers but on this team it did prove to be succesful. Although swapping one of them seems a good option. I'm gonna test celebi first since it still provides Twave and all. But i'd be swapping my spinblocker for it so latios really looks good.

Heatran, will probably be changed to a more appropriate EV spread when i run stone edge. But prefer to keep the firepower since this hoopa-U meta makes stall quite uncommon. And looks like heatran would be meant for all of a SR setter, stallbreaker and talon check. Which seems too much reliance on him staying healthy.

Last edited:
Hey there Buddy thank you very much for the shout out. I must say this is a very nice team. Klefki and Lopunny make a very effective duo and the hazard layers ensure there's switch ins to Lop late game. It Plays smoothly and does its job very effectively. However Aside from mega lop there are a few issue's your team does face. Namely 1 Skarmory. Without Heatran this thing can wall the bulk of your team, Defog your Hazards and just plain troll you for days and even in this stall absent meta skarmory is still a threat even if it is rare. Secondly Physically defensive calm mind clefable with T-wave also wrecks you. Klefki and Bisharp even with Stab Steel Cant OHKO and Heatran gets turned into set up fodder with T-wave.

How do you fix these and other issue's. Well For 1 I would Drop Hoppa. Yes spin blocking is cool but defog is still more common and bisharp shuts down Defog so this gives you a free pokemon slot. I'n addition Klefki and Heatran are capable of setting hazards multiple times per game if you wish them to so momentoum sapping rapid spinners should not trouble your to much.

That Said I would add physically defensive swords dance celebi to the team in hoopas place. Yeah its slower but it gives you a much needed status absorber against the likes of T-wave spam fairies, slowbro and Will-wisp rotom. It also Stops opposing Lopunny cold, can break past Bold clefable and pass a boost to lop that can let her break skarmory should heatran fall.

Here is the set
Celebi @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Seed Bomb
- Recover
- Swords Dance
- Baton Pass

If that is to defensive for the team you could use Trick Scarf celebi. Still gives you a status absorber and can cripple Chansey and Clefable while still checking lopunny

Hey there Buddy thank you very much for the shout out. I must say this is a very nice team. Klefki and Lopunny make a very effective duo and the hazard layers ensure there's switch ins to Lop late game. It Plays smoothly and does its job very effectively. However Aside from mega lop there are a few issue's your team does face. Namely 1 Skarmory. Without Heatran this thing can wall the bulk of your team, Defog your Hazards and just plain troll you for days and even in this stall absent meta skarmory is still a threat even if it is rare. Secondly Physically defensive calm mind clefable with T-wave also wrecks you. Klefki and Bisharp even with Stab Steel Cant OHKO and Heatran gets turned into set up fodder with T-wave.

How do you fix these and other issue's. Well For 1 I would Drop Hoppa. Yes spin blocking is cool but defog is still more common and bisharp shuts down Defog so this gives you a free pokemon slot. I'n addition Klefki and Heatran are capable of setting hazards multiple times per game if you wish them to so momentoum sapping rapid spinners should not trouble your to much.

That Said I would add physically defensive swords dance celebi to the team in hoopas place. Yeah its slower but it gives you a much needed status absorber against the likes of T-wave spam fairies, slowbro and Will-wisp rotom. It also Stops opposing Lopunny cold, can break past Bold clefable and pass a boost to lop that can let her break skarmory should heatran fall.

Here is the set
Celebi @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Seed Bomb
- Recover
- Swords Dance
- Baton Pass

If that is to defensive for the team you could use Trick Scarf celebi. Still gives you a status absorber and can cripple Chansey and Clefable while still checking lopunny
Thanks bud. I quite like the idea of SD pass celebi. And yeah i indeed find issues getting past phys defensive CM clef. Although, most of time klefki used it to set up spikes and then kept using flash cannon. Then i would send in lop and kill it with fake out + return. That's the most common scenario. I also got that impression while using this team so dropping hoopa indeed seems good. This set also isn't too passive (which i wanted to say in the other comment. Only forgot the word lol) so i really can see the use of it + it really helps because indeed, my team despises status

busyguy

formerly mil
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
This is my first rate, so if i do some formatting mistakes please let me know.

Gengar @ Choice Scarf | Levitate
Timid | 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Shadow Ball / Sludge Wave / Focus Blast / Trick

I'd suggest running Choice Scarf Gengar instead of Hoopa because Hoopa with Scarf only reaches 393 Speed and you would be outsped by very fast threats like Mega Lopunny. Sometimes you might get a surprise kill aswell, Sludge Wave without Life Orb Boost hits very hard too. You mentioned that Hoopa doesn't use Hyperspace Hole very often and Gengar could run a similar set fulfilling almost the same role.

Heatran @ Leftovers | Flash Fire
Calm 252 HP / 192 SpD / 64 Spe
Taunt / Stealth Rock / Roar / Lava Plume

The second point i want to adress is your Heatean set. You say that you want to beat Faries with it (Magic Guard Clefable which is immune to Hazards). Using a set with Roar would be great. If you switch in Heatran on Clefable and have stacked your Hazards already, you can Roar it out so another Pokemon is forced in and gets damaged by hazards. Using that you could also Roar out Setup Pokemon like DD Gyarados, DD Charizard, Substitute Users which otherwise destroy your team after one setup.
Taunt would avoid Pokemon from using a healing move, so they keep being in range of an attack from Lopuny, after that you can roar them out. This also checks Clefable because you taunt it and them spam Lava Plume on it, gaining Leftovers-health. You basically force it to switch out, then another Pokemon takes Hazard damage. (Clefable can not touch you most of the time, unless they run Knock off or Focus Blast which is very rare)
Also a specially defensive set on Heatran would fit to switch into strong fairies better like Mega Altaria (without Earthquake) and Mega Gardevoir using Hyper Voice, then you could predict the Focus Blast and switch. It would also help dealing with Mega Manectric/Raikou spamming electric moves. You could also run Earth Power over Stealth Rock if you want to use Rocks on Landorus.

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers | Intimidate
Impish | 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Earthquake / U-turn / Stone Edge / Knock Off

After these changes you could consider running a defensive Landorus T set, so that you deal with Sand Offense better. I see many sand teams these days on the OU ladder. That would open the possibility to run Stealth Rock on it, up to you. Heatran gets up rocks pretty reliably too. Although this new Heatran would be great against Talonflame, forcing it out with Roar, i think Landorus is needed, just because of the Ground Immunity.
Gengar with Scarf would get the role of sweeping/revenging, but i'd be careful because it gets Pursuit-Trapped easily.
could serve as a birdcheck too and could provide momentum as an alternative to Landorus.

Conclusion:
The team would have less Power after these changes, but Hazards pressure the opponent a lot, they do 30% after a full setup and many 3HKOs turn into 2HKOs.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

Gengar @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Trick
- Focus Blast

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 192 SpD / 64 Spe
Calm Nature
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
- Lava Plume

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)