1. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules. Feel also free to check out our hub to learn more about this place!
  2. Want real-time art feedback? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit! You can also check out the Art Room on Pokemon Showdown!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  4. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

My magical art studio

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by Empty Sun, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Empty Sun

Empty Sun

Okay, here I am going to post my horrid mouse-drawn artwork or something.
    I work using my cruddy computer, MS Paint and sometimes PencilMadness.
    If you wanna see my deviantart here:http://emptypathofthesun.deviantart.com/
    Here's Some art if that's what you came here for
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    well I guess I will do request on this thread and then post the requested art, since there really isn't any other use for this.
    Fire away!
  2. Empty Sun

Empty Sun

[​IMG]
    This is the Pokemon I made for the "Let's make a game together!!!" group for the game we're making.
  3. RitterCat

RitterCat
    is an Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor Alumnus

Hi, welcome to the Studio! I really like your latest piece. The thicker outline is really nice stylistically, the shading is well done and the perspective issues from the Starmie/Magnemite don't seem to be there. Keep it up :) Especially since it is done in Paint with a mouse. On that though, there are some good free programs you can get that are far better than Paint, like Paint.net or Gimp. Good luck!
  4. DracoSP360

DracoSP360

Horrid?
    You Sir/Madam have the skill of a master.
    Well at least better than me by houses.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)