1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

My Monotype Team(Mr. Miagi's Pkmn)

Discussion in 'BW Other Teams' started by Rainabuserr, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Rainabuserr

Rainabuserr

This is my first RMT so forgive me if it doesn't have cool pictures and stuff.
    Or maybe i'll try to put some in.

[Edit]: My team has a real trouble with sableye's I hate them . Probably is the only lead that gives my Gallade trouble with prankster. If you could give
    help with move choices, or different pokemon that would help a lot. This team is really good I'm 13 on the ladder out of 3600 on PO. So I'm looking for that change that would put me at the top and close any open flaws. So I am open to any and every idea and I hope I get some replies. Thanks!!!!

[​IMG]

Gallade (M) @ Lum Berry
    Trait: Steadfast
    EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Close Combat
    - Stone Edge
    - Shadow Sneak
    - Swords Dance

Ok this is my lead and I love him. In look for a setup, usually on a pokemon that will try to status me or i resist. If no setup then I look for immediate damage and if it's ghost or psychic i use shadow sneak because more often than not they're faster. He fills all the roles imagined and I couldn't ask for a better lead.

[​IMG]

Cobalion @ Leftovers
    Trait: Justified
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Swords Dance
    - Close Combat
    - Iron Head
    - Stone Edge

I have this guy so i won't get destroyed by choice scarf staraptor or choice scarf alakazam. He walls a lot of other teams that beat me and breaks through a lot of teams that wall me so, he's very useful.

[​IMG]

Hitmonlee (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Reckless
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Hi Jump Kick
    - Double-Edge
    - Sucker Punch
    - Stone Edge

This guy is my reckless attacker with 20% boosted recoil and also some priority on teams that outspend me. This isn't a very fast team so haxorus and garchomp could really hurt so sucker punch can wear it down and give some of my other pokes a chance to take a hit and then revenge kill. He can put some really big dents in walls but he isn't really my sweeper. Just a really offensive support.

[​IMG]

Heracross (M) @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Moxie
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Megahorn
    - Close Combat
    - Stone Edge
    - Night Slash

This guy is my late game sweeper, I don't really use him until the end. He also is my wild card against psychic and ghost teams. With Megahorn and Night Slash respectively. I really like choice scarf moxie, but my only dislike is that going up against mono psychic he's outsped by Alakazam. He is probably my least used poke, but my most important when getting into latter rounds of a tourney. If he goes down early I'm in trouble.

[​IMG]

Keldeo @ Leftovers
    Trait: Justified
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Calm Mind
    - Secret Sword
    - Surf
    - Substitute

This is easily my favorite pokemon on the team, and he is my main sweeper. He is always underestimated and takes everyone by surprise. His bulk is amazing to get off the Calm Minds and his speed is even more astounding frustrating opponents to no end. One Calm Mind OHKO's every hyper-offensive threat, Two Calm Minds OHKO's every wall that doesn't resist and Three Calm Minds forget about it. So you say, you will never get off three Calm minds but that also is an underestimation. Once behind a substitute I can get to 2 easily and with a 128 spAtk sweeping is a breeze.

[​IMG]

Mienshao (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Reckless
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
    - Hi Jump Kick
    - U-turn
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Fake Out

This guy is almost identical to Hitmonlee, probably a little better because of Fake Out. Which is the main reason i have him and he's bulkier. Also his Hi Jump Kick hits hard and is another good wall breaker. He would be replaceable, but he's the best Fighting type Fake Out user available. (Wish Ambipom was part Fighting type lol)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)