Gengar @ Black Sludge
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Trick
- Focus Blast
A Max Spd, SAtk Gengar. Shadow Ball a good STAB move and Thunderbolt and Focus Blast are good coverage attacking moves. Trick Black Sludge to hinder some pokes that need their item like Eviolite on Chansey or take Leftovers from a stall poke.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 224 HP / 32 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Light Screen?
- Thunder Wave
Jirachi is to annoy others with Iron Head. Fire punch to deal with Ferrothorn and Genesect if Heatran is gone. T-Wave is standard really. Light Screen is a filler and has been able to help Conkeldurr survive a hit, but anything else could also be helpful.

Donphan @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
Max Atk, HP Donphan. A backup rocks and my spinner. Earthquake and ice shard are standard. Donphan has been the best poke to be a useful spinner and extra rock setter that can deal some damage I found useful to my team.

Deoxys-Defense @ Life Orb
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Thunderbolt
- Psycho Boost
Deoxys-D is my primary entry hazarder with Spikes and Rocks. T-bolt is to help deal with water types like Starmie who could also be a spinner and Psycho Boost is just a powerful life orb boasted STAB move that deals with Tentacruel.

Conkeldurr @ Leftovers
Trait: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 120 HP / 136 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Ice Punch
This is a standard bulk up set. Max Atk. for most damage and some SDef. to survive a SAtk. Conkeldurr is is physical attacker of the team and after a bulk up can sweep. This Conkeldurr can't touch Ghosts resistant to Ice Punch.

Heatran @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Protect
- Earth Power
Heatran is my SDef wall. Lava Plume for the 30% burn rate. Toxic and Protect is to stall. Earth Power is to deal with other Heatrans. Heatran is my primary dealer to Ferrothorn.

Anything that can help my team is welcomed. Thank you.

Hey, cool balance team. Looking down the list the first thing I'm looking at is Gengar's moveset. Trick and black sludge really isn't that great, it's fine as a replacement for lefties so opposing trick users suffer, especially since choice items don't bother gengar that much. I would recommend changing Trick to substitute.

Jirachi seems really strange, and non-stab 100 base attack fire punch really isn't the best as a check to gene, ferro, scizor and forry. Because you don't have a scarfer you should keep t-wave for paralysis, slowing down faster opponents. I'd also run wish to heal both yourself and your teammates on Jirachi.

Donphan is really quite weak. All he's doing is being a really weak tankish mon with rapid spin. Rapid spin does not really synergize well with this team because you have 3 different stealth rock resists and no weaknesses. I'd simply replace Donphan with Choice Band Tyranitar or Genesect with a scarf. Both of these pokemon can definitely mess up deoxys-D preventing hazards. Your other pokemon do well keeping the steels like ferrothorn from getting set up opportunities and now you can do the same to keep doexys down.

Deoxys-D is phenomenal at what he does, however I do not think he fits on this team. The set you're running is the suicide lead set, meant to get hazards down ASAP and die, maybe taking a chunk out of a pokemon int the process. This deoxys is best suited to a team of hard and faster hitters, not a balanced team like you have here. So I suggest possibly putting stealth rocks and just stealth rocks on a different bulkier pokemon that synergises with your team like Landorus-Therian and running a physically bulky spread.

Conkeldurr is great but too slow generally in this meta, I would drop bulk up for payback and run flame or toxic orb over leftovers.

Heatran is solid, but possibly consider shed shell because of the prevalence of dugtrio on sun teams, Jirachi's newly applied wish can heal him if the need arises.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)