My Noob attempt on making a VGC18 team based on M-Blaziken

Hey guys

Before continuing if I break any rules please let me know and I'll correct whatever errors I have made

Now that 99% of the living dex is allowed for VGC 18 I was thinking of trying to make a viable team around M-Blaziken with Speed Boost

Now the build I was thinking is an Adamant nature but I'm stuck with either making it full glass cannon (ie 252 atk/252 spe/4 hp) or some variant of a bulky build (don't know any at the moment but it's why I'm here)
then the moveset I was thinking was
protect
swords dance
flare blitz
brick break

and my ideology was also finding a rage powder/follow me user to go with him so that my turn 1 would be Blaziken => Swords Dance and Other Pokemon => follow me etc to ensure a proper setup

I'm not a fan of Amoongus but I heard he's the best rage powder user or something like that

Anyways hope you guys can help
Sorry once again for being completely new

Mega Blaziken is straight outclassed by regular Blaziken. It doesn't take up your mega slot, it hits harder with LO and boosts both its special and physical hits equally with LO rather than gaining a minor increase in sp.atk after mega, making mixed attacking sets much more potent. Blaziken really needs HP Ice to check its more common switchins like Lando-T and Mence, and given how frail Blaziken is (and how common its weaknesses are) bulkier/set up sets kind of just suck.

A mixed attacking life orb set is probably your best starting point.

Blaziken @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 84 Atk / 172 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Overheat
- Superpower
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Here's a set from XY which was pretty much the last time Blaziken was relevant in Doubles. EVs probably want to be tweaked. If you want to use this to any success you're going to need solid counters to Fini given how prevelant that's going to be in VGC18 and how this set can't touch it.

Mega Blaziken is straight outclassed by regular Blaziken. It doesn't take up your mega slot, it hits harder with LO and boosts both its special and physical hits equally with LO rather than gaining a minor increase in sp.atk after mega, making mixed attacking sets much more potent. Blaziken really needs HP Ice to check its more common switchins like Lando-T and Mence, and given how frail Blaziken is (and how common its weaknesses are) bulkier/set up sets kind of just suck.
I see your point

All logic points to your argument which bums me out a bit. I was hoping to find a use for M-Blaziken but if it's more efficient to run it as a Life Orb set then why shoot myself in the foot y'know?