1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

My Ou sand team

Discussion in 'BW OU Teams' started by TheSuperSaiyanBreloom, Aug 19, 2012.

1. TheSuperSaiyanBreloom

TheSuperSaiyanBreloom

I was laddering on po and I find that my team have general flaws. Choice scarf landorus is a problem as it can get rid of my counter for landorus and other Pokemon's.Choice scarf Genesect is a really big problem as it can destroy me with ice beam.Idk what to put in my team to make it better. This is my team.
    [​IMG]
    Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Sand Stream
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
    Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
    - Stealth Rock
    - Crunch
    - Pursuit
    - Superpower
    Tyranitar is just here to get up sand obviously. It can also set up stealth rock and take special hits really well. It counters things like latios, starmie, and celebi. Rotom-w might struggle against this thing.
    [​IMG]
    Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb
    Trait: Poison Heal
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Swords Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Ice Fang
    - Protect
    My physical def pokemon aka sweeper. It takes hits from physical attacking pokemon really well.It can check Heatran if it don't have hp ice. It can oko Dragonite and all the other dragon with one ice fang after a sword dance.It checks Ferrothorn and Breloom quite nice and can set up on them as it don't really mind the leech seed damage from Ferrothorn as it have poison heal recovery. It can also set up on Scizor.Once all the threats are gone it wins me the battle as i can just set up sword dance.
    [​IMG]
    Terrakion @ Choice Band
    Trait: Justified
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Close Combat
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge
    - Quick Attack
    My physical sweeper.It can really come in handy when getting rid of things like politoed, and rotom-w as it outspeed them and oko them as long as they aren't scarf. It's Ferrothorn and Heatran worst enemy. Forretress won't like to take a close combat as it two hit ko it. Skarmory gets two-hit ko as well. It can out speed Gyrardos and ko them with stone edge as long as it doesn't have a DD up. If I don't have other counter for Gastrodon I can outspeed and oko it with close combat. Also a really good counter for the likes of Blissey and Chansey
    [​IMG]
    EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 124 SAtk / 36 Spd
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Calm Mind
    - Giga Drain
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Recover
    My special sweeper. It can set up calm minds on Politoed, Rotom-W, and Ferrothorn. As long as Rotom-W don't have trick it's all good. Manly my check to water types as they can give this team trouble. Hidden power fire can oko Scizor after one or two calm mind as
    long as rain isn't up. Scizor is slower then Celebi and u-turn or bug bite is not priory allowing me to out speed them.

[​IMG]
    Landorus-T (M) @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Intimidate
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge
    - U-turn
    - Hidden Power [Ice]

Manly my counter to lucario. It can outspeed lucario and kill them with earthquake. It's also my revenge killer. It can out speed thunderus-t and tornadus-t and kill them with stone edge

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)