My return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, WoW has pretty much taken over my life for almost the past 2 years. I've finally decided to call it quits, my account is cancelled and expires on the 21st, and since WoW was pretty much the only thing taking up my time from the pokemon community, I guess i'm coming back. So like it or not, expect to see a lot more of me in the near future.

I've missed you guys, I feel like i'm back home :).

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Well, I've never had the actual pleasure of meeting you since I'm relatively new to the Smogon community (coming up on 2 years in May), but... hi. I'm DM. I'm the best mod on here, and most likely the best op in #smogon.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I'm in the same boat as DM, being quite new in comparison to most of the rest of crew... but welcome back.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't know you but I do know WoW is worse than crack so it's good to see you back. wb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)