Level: 50
EVs: 108 HP / 220 SpA / 180 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Flamethrower
- Snarl
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Arcanine has the Ability Intimidate and the moves Flamethrower, Snarl, Will-O-Wisp. The Arcanine set was made to 2HKO even 252 HP / 252+ SpD Celesteela and can take at least 1 hit from the 3 main Tapus. In the unlikely case Arcanine switches in and burns a Muk-Alola. Arcanine is able to keep even the least possible bulk Tapu Bulu alive.

220+ SpA Arcanine Flamethrower vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Celesteela: 102-120 (50 - 58.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ SpA Tapu Lele Psychic vs. 108 HP / 0 SpD Arcanine in Psychic Terrain: 153-181 (85.4 - 101.1%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

-1 252+ Atk burned Muk-Alola Gunk Shot vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tapu Bulu: 116-138 (80 - 95.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Grassy Terrain recovery

Tapu Bulu @ Miracle Seed
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 244 HP / 116 Atk / 140 Def / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Protect

Tapu Bulu is here because it helps Arcanine against Water, Rock, and Ground Type Pokemon. The set is Bulky Miracle Seed Tapu Bulu from http://www.trainertower.com/vgc-17-ev-spread-compendium/#Tapus. i always wanted to try the set out and for this team Tapu Bulu looked good.

Milotic @ Adrenaline Orb
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 252 HP / 68 Def / 60 SpA / 28 SpD / 100 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Protect

After adding Arcanine and Tapu Bulu i needed a water type to complete the Fire, Water, Grass core even if type cores are not as useful in VGC. Tapu Bulu is a physical attacker so something to stop Intimidate looked nice. Adrenaline Orb has both helped me in the past and caused me to lose games after i Intimidate it. The spread is Offensive Intimidate Deterrent Milotic from http://www.trainertower.com/vgc-17-ev-spread-compendium/#Gen1-6, and the spread is better than the spread i normally run on it.

Mudsdale @ Assault Vest
Ability: Stamina
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- High Horsepower
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam
- Close Combat

AV Mudsdale is a Pokemon i like and it brings a slower Pokemon to the team to balance out how fast my first 3 Pokemon are. With how strong Tapu Lele is and how common it is Heavy Slam is a good choice on the set. AV is the item and i like it because it helps Mudsdale take hits on its weaker Defense.

252+ Atk Mudsdale Heavy Slam (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Tapu Lele: 182-216 (102.8 - 122%) -- guaranteed OHKO

60+ SpA Milotic Scald vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Mudsdale: 80-96 (38.6 - 46.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

Tapu Lele @ Psychium Z
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect

i didn't know what i wanted here so a strong Pokemon i thought would be a good idea. and on this team http://pastebin.com/JSXLf3Fx. it has 3 of the same Pokemon and i liked it.

Muk-Alola @ Life Orb
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Shadow Sneak
- Protect

It OHKOs all of the Tapus

The fact that you change the team 10 minutes after you've posted this makes me feel like you haven't put much thought in to the team, and honestly your descriptions are a joke. You're stating the obvious in every single description and haven't given us any reason as to why you have chosen your members. If you want other people to suggest improvements at least have the decency to explain why you chose a certain Pokemon over another. For example, Arcanine. Why did you choose Arcanine over the alternative Intimidators? Was it because it is able to burn opponents, was it the typing, was it's ability to beat things like Celesteela for your Tapu's, was it for Snarl support? Why are whatever those things that you just said more important than what the other Intimidators bring to the table, such as a ground immunity, speed and strong nuke option in Salamence or an electric immunity with dark STAB for good neutral coverage? Why did you choose the moveset that you chose over the plethora of other options such as Roar, Morning Sun, Toxic, Extremespeed, Helping Hand, Bulldoze, Burn Up etc. And why Sitrus berry over something like Firium Z or Safety Goggles for Lilligant+Torkoal? And what does the spread allow you to accomplish? Why did you feel max special attack was necessary, and why did you feel that speed wasn't necessary?

These are questions you should be asking yourself for each Pokemon and try to answer in your descriptions. Without this information it's unlikely we can make suggestions without making you weak to something else and/or completely reworking the team and making it no longer yours.

I know this is your second VGC team, but it's really difficult for someone to suggest changes without knowing your justifications for your team building decisions. I would personally recommend using a sample team, seeing why it is a solid team, seeing how the Pokemon synergise and how each Pokemon helps to beat the others checks/counters and what makes it so solid. You're also going to need to do the mandatory homework assignment, but I would get some practice games in beforehand.

The fact that you change the team 10 minutes after you've posted this makes me feel like you haven't put much thought in to the team, and honestly your descriptions are a joke. You're stating the obvious in every single description and haven't given us any reason as to why you have chosen your members. If you want other people to suggest improvements at least have the decency to explain why you chose a certain Pokemon over another. For example, Arcanine. Why did you choose Arcanine over the alternative Intimidators? Was it because it is able to burn opponents, was it the typing, was it's ability to beat things like Celesteela for your Tapu's, was it for Snarl support? Why are whatever those things that you just said more important than what the other Intimidators bring to the table, such as a ground immunity, speed and strong nuke option in Salamence or an electric immunity with dark STAB for good neutral coverage? Why did you choose the moveset that you chose over the plethora of other options such as Roar, Morning Sun, Toxic, Extremespeed, Helping Hand, Bulldoze, Burn Up etc. And why Sitrus berry over something like Firium Z or Safety Goggles for Lilligant+Torkoal? And what does the spread allow you to accomplish? Why did you feel max special attack was necessary, and why did you feel that speed wasn't necessary?

These are questions you should be asking yourself for each Pokemon and try to answer in your descriptions. Without this information it's unlikely we can make suggestions without making you weak to something else and/or completely reworking the team and making it no longer yours.

I know this is your second VGC team, but it's really difficult for someone to suggest changes without knowing your justifications for your team building decisions. I would personally recommend using a sample team, seeing why it is a solid team, seeing how the Pokemon synergise and how each Pokemon helps to beat the others checks/counters and what makes it so solid. You're also going to need to do the mandatory homework assignment, but I would get some practice games in beforehand.
i made the second team because i had people look at my team and they said i looked a little TR weak and told me to change some stuff. I already did the assignment
if you want to see it its right here and also this is not really my second team just a second version of my first team which is the same but i had a ninetails over Milotic but
Thank You for the sample team suggestion and telling me how to write about my teams

the team is used by 3rd. Mitchell Davies and 9th. David Scott

I always wanted to try Rain but never knew what to use, so i tried to use the Pokemon used by Mitchell Davies and David Scott to build a team

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Dazzling Gleam
- Volt Switch
- Protect

Thunder is better than Thunderbolt, because it has 110 Power compared to Thunderbolts 90 Power and the only reason not to use Thunder is the fact that it is only 70% accurate and the chance to miss can cause you to lose. Thunder also picks up a KO that Thunderbolt can't (252 SpA Life Orb Tapu Koko Thunder vs. 180 HP / 148+ SpD Celesteela in Electric Terrain: 237-281 (121.5 - 144.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO). Dazzling Gleam provides Fairy STAB and is good for dealing spread damage. Volt Switch will allow for you to switch out and is useful if Tapu Lele or Tapu Bulu switches in on Tapu Koko so you can quickly switch out and switch back in bringing your terrain back on to the field. Protect is used because it is important to have in any Doubles format because Pokemon can use Fake Out or you can Protect and use another Pokemon to KO a threat to Tapu Koko. The EVs are the standard 252 SpA and 252 Spe, but with 4 SpD to give 252+ SpA Goodra Sludge Bomb a 18.8% chance to OHKO compared to the normal 25% chance to OHKO vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Tapu Koko since the 4 HP isn't helping it survive anything on the Physical side.

Tapu Bulu @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Horn Leech
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Wood Hammer is a move that Tapu Bulu should always run because it does high damage in Grassy Terrain. Horn Leech gives Tapu Bulu the ability to heal HP when it does damage, and Rock Slide is an option for spread damage. The EVs give Tapu Bulu a HP stat divisible by 4 allowing it to get more HP out of Sitrus Berry. 252 Atk is standard. and 4 Def, 4 SpD, and 4 Spe EVs are what was leftover.

Pelipper @ Focus Sash
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hurricane
- Tailwind
- Protect

Scald and other water type attacks will be boosted in the rain by 50%. Hurricane in rain has 100% accuracy, and Tailwind allows for the Pokemon on Pelipper's side of the field to have their speed doubled. With Pelipper you want to lead with it, set up Tailwind, and then use an attack. Pelipper goal isn't to survive for a long period of time but to help your other Pokemon go on the offensive.

Golduck @ Waterium Z
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump
- Protect

Golduck in rain is able to OHKO opposing Tapu Koko. (252+ SpA Golduck Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Tapu Koko in Rain: 160-189 (110.3 - 130.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO) using a z move it can OHKO major threats that have good bulk. (252+ SpA Golduck Hydro Vortex (185 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Tapu Lele in Rain: 187-222 (105.6 - 125.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO, and 252+ SpA Golduck Hydro Vortex (185 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Celesteela in Rain: 210-247 (102.9 - 121%) -- guaranteed OHKO)

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Download
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 36 SpA / 60 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Tri Attack
- Shadow Ball
- Recover
- Trick Room

The set is the standard set used for setting Trick Room. it has Tri Attack as its STAB and Shadow Ball because it is super effective on the ghost types that are uneffected by Tri Attack. With Download Porygon2 will 2HKO Marowak at +1 (+1 36 SpA Porygon2 Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Alolan Marowak: 118-140 (70.6 - 83.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO)
Porygon2 is also very Bulky.
252+ Atk Tapu Bulu Wood Hammer vs. 252 HP / 156 Def Eviolite Porygon2 in Grassy Terrain: 106-126 (55.2 - 65.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Grassy Terrain recovery
252+ Atk Thick Club Alolan Marowak Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 156 Def Eviolite Porygon2: 102-120 (53.1 - 62.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Tapu Lele Shattered Psyche (175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 60 SpD Eviolite Porygon2 in Psychic Terrain: 160-190 (83.3 - 98.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Tapu Bulu Bloom Doom (190 BP) vs. 252 HP / 156 Def Eviolite Porygon2 in Grassy Terrain: 165-195 (85.9 - 101.5%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Shadow Sneak

252+ Atk Muk-Alola Gunk Shot vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Tapu Bulu: 340-408 (192 - 230.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Muk-Alola Gunk Shot vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Tapu Fini: 170-204 (96 - 115.2%) -- 75% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Muk-Alola Gunk Shot vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Tapu Koko: 222-264 (152 - 180.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Muk-Alola Gunk Shot vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Tapu Lele: 242-288 (136.7 - 162.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

i know it has the same problems but at least i attempted it so i'll see what happens Thank You!

now that you say that i will remake this but for Version 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)