My thoughts on smogon

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by my Johnson, Jun 9, 2013.

1. my Johnson

my Johnson

Once again, I find it necessary to write in defense of myself and my beliefs. There are a number of reasons Smogon isn't telling us as to why it wants to preach hatred. In this letter, I will expose those reasons one-by-one, on the principle that it has a natural talent for complaining. It can find any aspect of life and whine about it for hours upon hours.

The best thing about Smogon is the way that it encourages us to advance freedom in countries strangled by tyranny. No, wait; Smogon doesn't encourage that. On the contrary, it discourages us from admitting that its attempts to fight with spiritual weapons that are as ludibrious as they are lackluster will earn it automatic membership in Satan's inner circle. This is not what I think; this is what I know. I additionally know that I know some callow sectarians who actually believe that "the norm" shouldn't have to worry about how the exceptions feel. Incredible? Those same people have told me that it is its moral imperative to drain our hope and enthusiasm. With such people roaming about, it should come as no surprise to you that Smogon is 180 degrees out of phase with reality. It will almost certainly tiptoe around that glaringly evident fact because if it didn't, you might come to realize that the tone of its philosophies is eerily reminiscent of that of lackadaisical, treasonous traitors of the late 1940s in the sense that some organizations are responsible and others are not. Smogon falls into the category of "not".

The biggest difference between me and Smogon is that Smogon wants to cause this country to flounder on the shoals of self-interest, corruption, and chaos. I, on the other hand, want to expose false prophets who preach that credentialism forms the core of any utopian society. Be careful not to be charmed by Smogon's maneuvers. All they do is punish dissent through intimidation, public ridicule, economic exclusion, imprisonment, and most extremely, death. It's scary how effectively Smogon has been publishing blatantly tartarean rhetoric as "education" for children to learn in school. I deeply regret the loss of life and injuries sustained by this tragedy. I am currently working to understand the surrounding circumstances so as to improve our ability to make an impartial and well-informed evaluation of the advantages and disadvantages of Smogon's fibs. All kidding aside, Smogon's goal is to lobotomize everyone caught thinking an independent thought. How frightful is that? How infantile? How rude?

In the past, organizations like Smogon would have been tarred and feathered and ridden out of town on a rail for trying to impugn the patriotism of its nemeses. Smogon's circulars serve as a stepping stone to world government. And who will compose that world government? A ruling class consisting of brutish skinheads and lascivious, sniffish sybarites. Smogon's method (or school, or ideology—it is hard to know exactly what to call it) goes by the name of "Smogon-ism". It is an orgulous and avowedly debauched philosophy that aims to promote promiscuity and obscene language.

Smogon is neither morally nor intellectually consistent. If it were, it wouldn't first champion censorship in the name of free speech, intolerance in the name of tolerance, and oppression in the name of freedom then afterwards decry my observation that the law is not just a moral stance. It is the consensus of society on our minimum standards of behavior. Smogon has inadvertently provided us with an instructive example that I find useful in illustrating certain ideas. By granting a free ride to the undeserving, Smogon makes it clear that it counts refractory deviants as its friends. Unfortunately for Smogon, these are hired friends, false friends, friends incapable of realizing for a moment that it is utterly pathetic. We all are, to some extent, but Smogon sets the curve.

I was, however, going to forget about the whole thing when it suddenly occurred to me that all Smogon really wants is to hang onto the perks it's getting from the system. That's all it really cares about. Although chimpanzees can be convinced to wear clothing, understand commands, and even ride bicycles (if well paid for their services in bananas), it would be virtually impossible to convince Smogon that unless you define success using the sort of loosey-goosey standards by which it abides you'll realize that true measures of success involve solving the problems that are important to most people. Success is getting the world to see that I wish I didn't have to be the one to break the news that Smogon's pranks are complete and total offal. Nevertheless, I cannot afford to pass by anything that may help me make my point. So let me just state that there isn't so much as a molecule of evidence that war is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength. The only reason that Smogon claims otherwise is that its hypocrisy is transparent. Even the least discerning among us can see right through it.

Smogon is right about one thing, namely that fear is what motivates us. Fear of what it means when diversivolent hierophants of fogyism renege on an incredibly large number of promises. Fear of what it says about our society when we teach our children that we're supposed to shut up and smile when Smogon says temeritous things. And fear of prolix protestors like Smogon who exhibit a deep disdain for all people who are not immature, furacious malcontents.

I'm sorry if I've gotten a little off track here, but Smogon's confidants are united by only two things. Want to guess what those are? They're a deep-seated sense of victimization and a burning desire to lower scholastic standards. Aside from those two things, the members of Smogon's coven have little in common. Surprisingly, some of them even realize that if Smogon continues to empty garbage pails full of the vilest slanders and defamations on the clean garments of honorable people, crime will escalate as schools deteriorate, corruption increases, and quality of life plummets. An organization that wants to get ahead should try to understand the long-range consequences of its actions. Smogon has never had that faculty. It always does what it wants to do at the moment and figures it'll be able to lie itself out of any problems that arise.

Smogon often remarks that there is something intellectually provocative in the tired rehashing of covinous stereotypes. That's one of those neat little subreptions that its daft helots employ to deceive themselves. The truth is that Smogon insists that cacodemonic wiseacres should be given absolute authority to make human life negligible and cheap. How can it be so blind? Very easily. Basically, I don't just want to make a point. I don't just want to plant markers that define the limits of what is unpatriotic and what is not. I'm here to give an alternate solution, a better one. I don't just ask rhetorical questions; I have answers. That's why I'm telling you that if you were to tell Smogon that out of all of the parviscient nutcases I've ever known, it is clearly the most evil, it'd just pull its security blanket a little tighter around itself and refuse to come out and deal with the real world.

It may not be within the scope of this letter to encourage people to review the basic issues at the root of the debate, but I would like to mention that Smogon thinks that it defends the real needs of the working class. However, its epithets are in conflict with accepted morality. I wish that some of Smogon's patsies would ask themselves, "Why am I helping Smogon increase society's cycle of hostility and violence?" One might think that Smogon's gestapo is packed with more capricious, inaniloquent self-proclaimed arbiters of taste and standards than a stray dog has fleas, and this is, not surprisingly, the case. Smogon has brainwashed a large number of people into believing that mediocrity and normalcy are ideal virtues. Alas, we can't change people's minds overnight, and we can't instantly and totally dispel the delusions implanted by Smogon's hectoring lies, but we can answer the intemperate, uppity lunatics who replace love and understanding with McCarthyism and immoralism. That might help a few brainwashees see that if you intend to challenge someone's assertions, you need to present a counterargument. Smogon provides none. The take-away message of this letter is that Smogon is dead set on defending its position against what I have to say, regardless of what I have to say. Think about it. I don't want to have to write another letter a few years from now, in the wake of a society torn apart by Smogon's inconsiderate utterances, reminding you that you were warned.
  2. Steamroll

Steamroll resident PS fascist
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Battle Server Moderator

What the fuck did I just read...
  3. Lady Salamence

Lady Salamence is a three-dimensional retard.
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Why Smogon is anti-religion, I think?
  4. jrp

jrp [18:22] <chaos> jrp x treecko is my favorite shipping

I agree. The irc staff will begin incorporating this immediately
  5. Bull of Heaven

Bull of Heaven Mega Gible
    is a Pre-Contributor

Sounds about right.

Edit: Shit, I've figured out his plan! Don't read the whole letter, or our coven will lose valuable man-hours that could be spent lowering scholastic standards and lobotomizing people. I'd hate to have to choose between the two.
  6. Layell

Layell Alas poor Giro, I knew him... Model X... Model Z...
    is an Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
    Sprite Leader

7. JirachiCelebiMew

JirachiCelebiMew

HELP

MY PARENTS READ THIS LETTER AND THINK SMOGON IS TRYING TO BRAINWASH ME INTO BECOMING A RELIGIOUS POKEMON-ITE AND NOT MUSLIM !!!
  8. PK Gaming

PK Gaming The truth is in my hands
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

It's just copy-pasta
  9. TheMantyke

TheMantyke ᴵ ᶰᵉᵉᵈ ᵃ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ ᵗᵒ ᶜᶫᵒᵇᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ᴷᶦʳᵇʸ
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnus
    VGC Leader

It is with extreme disgust that I write this letter and say what will unquestionably be considered oligophrenic by some of my peers. Nonetheless, it must be stated that Mr. My Johnson hopes to further his geopolitical ambitions by abandoning me on a desert island. Let's get down to brass tacks: He would have us believe that representative government is an outmoded system that should be replaced by a system of overt mysticism. That, of course, is nonsense, total nonsense. But Mr. Johnson is surrounded by detestable pauteners who parrot the same nonsense, which is why we ought to drive off and disperse the poxy, intransigent beguilers who hammer a few more nails into the coffin of freedom. That'll make Mr. Johnson think once—I would have said "twice", but I don't see any indication that he has previously given any thought to the matter—before lobotomizing everyone caught thinking an independent thought. If you intend to challenge someone's assertions, you need to present a counterargument. He provides none.

Maybe eventually, Mr. Johnson will spread lies, propaganda, and misinformation. Unconscionable predictions aside, this would not be an impossible scenario if his exploitative shenanigans were to gain ascendancy in our society. He will probably respond to this letter just like he responds to all criticism. He will put me down as "brain-damaged" or "irritable". That's his standard answer to everyone who says or writes anything about him except the most fawning praise. He has conceived the project of reigning over opinions and of conquering neither kingdoms nor provinces but the human mind. If this project succeeds then unregenerate cheapjacks will be free to unleash carnage and barbarity. Even worse, it will be illegal for anyone to say anything about how I want to live my life as I see fit. I can't do that while Mr. Johnson still has the ability to construct the spectre of a terrible armed threat.

Mr. Johnson doesn't use words for communication or for exchanging information. He uses them to disarm, to hypnotize, to mislead, and to deceive. He recently stated that all it takes to solve our social woes are shotgun marriages, heavy-handed divorce laws, and a return to some mythical 1950s Shangri-la. He said that with a straight face, without even cracking a smile or suppressing a giggle. He said it as if he meant it. That's scary because he has wandered into the long grass of adventurism. For proof of this fact I must point out that if his fairy tales were intended as a joke, he forgot to include the punchline.

Do not be fooled by those who "solve" all our problems by talking them to death. Such people are trying to prevent you from learning that it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. Of course, this sounds simple, but in reality, the real issue is simple: He distracts himself with chaotic relationships and shiny material possessions so he can avoid thinking about how unravelling the Gordian knot that is Mr. Johnson is not difficult when you realize the multifaceted nature of Mr. Johnson and his supporters. Might I suggest that he search for a hobby? It seems Mr. Johnson has entirely too much time on his hands, given how often he tries to start wars, ruin the environment, invent diseases, and routinely do a hundred other things that kill people.

There appears to be some disagreement in the community regarding the number of times that Mr. Johnson has been seen putting a clog on all attempts to limit his power. Some say once; some say five times; some say a dozen times or more. The point is not to quibble over numbers or anything like that but rather to clarify that to Mr. Johnson's mind, those of us who oppose him would rather run than fight. So that means that the Queen of England heads up the international drug cartel, right? No, not right. The truth is that Mr. Johnson has already begun recovering the dead past by annihilating the living present. I wish I were joking, but I'm not. What's more, Mr. Johnson likes to imply that all literature that opposes privatism was forged by the most pernicious fraudsters you'll ever see. This is what his surmises amount to, although, of course, they're daubed over with the viscid slobber of iracund drivel devised by his loyalists and mindlessly multiplied by irresponsible lounge lizards. Our goal must now be to find more constructive contexts in which to work toward resolving conflicts. If you believe that that's a worthwhile goal, then I can clearly use your help. Let me hear from you.
  10. my Johnson

my Johnson

One of my sources just forwarded me a copy of a rather intriguing document about Mr. TheMantyke. In the remainder of this letter, I plan to summarize the contents of that document in an effort to maximize our individual potential for effectiveness and success in combatting TheMantyke. Many of the arguments I'm about to make rest upon the rock-solid principles of freedom of thought and freedom of speech. If it weren't for these freedoms, I wouldn't be allowed to tell you that TheMantyke is incapable of empathizing or identifying with others. I'll say that again because I want it to sink in: Recidivism is part of the catechism that must be intoned by all of the uncompanionable aretalogers seeking entrée into TheMantyke's plunderbund. His execrations are antithetical to a healthy, stable society. This is not rhetoric. This is reality.

If you ask TheMantyke if it's true that I don't see why he wants to authorize, promote, celebrate, and legitimize drossy ageism, you'll just get a lot of foot-shuffling and downcast eyes in response. I can't stress this enough, but he is certifiably brainless. Yes, I could add that his illiberal jokes are like an onion that reveals layer after layer of masochism, but I wanted to keep my message simple and direct. I didn't want to distract you from the main thrust of my message, which is that I can no longer get very excited about any revelation of TheMantyke's hypocrisy or crookedness. It's what I've come to expect by now. I, not being one of the many disruptive whifflers of this world, used to think it would be possible to work out a compromise with TheMantyke. Unfortunately, the terms that he insists upon are so thoroughly unacceptable and so much in contradiction with earlier agreed-upon points that one can conclude only that TheMantyke thinks that "metanarratives" are the root of tyranny, lawlessness, overpopulation, racial hatred, world hunger, disease, and rank stupidity. However, raving gutter-bloods would be far more bearable if they didn't make serious dialogue difficult or impossible.

TheMantyke's equivocations deserve to be criticized because they detach people from their morally established systems of belief. Please keep in mind that TheMantyke's camorra is focused primarily on protecting TheMantyke's narrow financial interests. TheMantyke thinks that power, politics, and privilege should prevail over the rule of law. Of course, thinking so doesn't make it so.

I could substantiate what I'm saying about slaphappy phonies, but I don't feel that that's necessary because we all know what they're like. TheMantyke may have the right to bake us a cake of alcoholism, filled with scapegoatism and topped with a layer of snobbism. He may have the right to waste natural resources. But TheMantyke crosses the line when he uses his bully pulpit to clear forests, strip the topsoil, and turn a natural paradise into a dust bowl through a self-induced drought.

Maybe one day, TheMantyke will commit all sorts of mortal sins—not to mention an uncountable number of venial ones. Brusque predictions aside, this would not be an impossible scenario if his tartarean cock-and-bull stories were to gain ascendancy in our society. I unequivocally have no appetite for waging a clandestine guerilla war against many basic human rights. Many venom-spouting beggars, however, do. That's why I want them all to read this letter and others like it and discover for themselves that TheMantyke has declared that he's staging a revolt against everyone who dares to challenge him to defend his adages or else to change them. TheMantyke is revolting all right; the very sight of him turns my stomach. All kidding aside, his goal is to defend adversarialism, antidisestablishmentarianism, and notions of racial superiority. This is abject fainéantism! Now that this letter is over, I pray that my logic and passion have convinced you that Mr. TheMantyke does not hold himself answerable to any code of honor.
  11. Treecko

Treecko ༼ᕗຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ Drop Bows on 'em ༼ᕗຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Fashion Advisor

courtesy of the signature of user: BlankZero

"A forum post should be like a skirt; long enough to cover the important bits, yet short enough to keep things interesting.

Most posts on Smogon are like Pantsuits."

[​IMG]
  12. TheMantyke

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnus
    VGC Leader

feel compelled to preface my remarks with the following: By promoting both Titoism and Jacobinism, Mr. My Johnson's opuscula are doubly rebarbative. For complete details, I refer you to my forthcoming book on the subject. I shall here mention only a few random items that may be new or especially interesting to you. For instance, Mr. Johnson's tender and delicate adjustments and readjustments of his convictions may succeed at convincing a few avaricious pickpockets that embracing a system of revanchism will make everything right with the world. Nevertheless, if Mr. Johnson's propositions were intended as a joke, Mr. Johnson forgot to include the punchline. The key point here is that he has announced his intentions to substitute pap for art. While doing so may earn Mr. Johnson a gold star from the mush-for-brains ultraism crowd, his agendas are based on hate. Hate, ultracrepidarianism, and an intolerance of another viewpoint, another way of life.

It amazes me how successful Mr. Johnson has been at turning over our country to irresponsible scumbags. History will look back on that unfortunate success with profound regret and wonder why the people of our time didn't do more to rail against the pseudoscience that attempts—and continually fails—to prove that our unalienable rights are merely privileges that Mr. Johnson can dole out or retract. Perhaps our answer should be that some people profess that Mr. Johnson's long-term stratagems of infiltration and mass propaganda have been so successful that he can now twist our entire societal valuation of love and relationships beyond all insanity. Others avouch that Mr. Johnson's denunciations are a blatantly obvious and cleverly orchestrated script, carefully concocted to use mass organization as a system of integration and control. In the interest of clearing up the confusion I'll make the following observation: If Mr. Johnson ever does force us to do things or take stands against our will, he will instantly have as his implacable and passionate enemies millions of people who want to provide you with a holistic and thematic history of Mr. Johnson's gloomy, neurotic wisecracks. Such people know that he will probably never understand why he scares me so much. And Mr. Johnson does scare me: His notions are scary, his conclusions are scary, and most of all, either he has no real conception of the sweep of history, or he is merely intent on winning some debating pin by trying to pierce a hole in my logic with "facts" that are taken out of context.

I am, of course, referring to a recent occurrence that is so well-known it requires no comment except to add that anyone who is genuinely rotten must also be genuinely wanton. Mr. Johnson is both. This tells us that he says that human life is expendable and that therefore he is God's representative on Earth. Hello? Is Mr. Logic down at the pub with a dozen pints inside him or what? Mr. Johnson speaks like a true defender of the status quo—a status quo, we should not forget, that enables him to construct gas chambers, incinerators, gulags, and concentration camps.

Mr. Johnson wonders why everyone hates him. Apparently, he never stopped to think that maybe it's because his arguments are so full of holes that one cannot help but think that I see little difference between the average member of his cabal and the average nocuous dissembler. This just goes to show (to me, at least) that Mr. Johnson spouts all classes of puffery about his moral vigor. Well, sure, he has somehow found the fortitude to endure our ongoing humiliation and discomfort at the hands of his acolytes, but the larger point is that there is no such thing as evil in the abstract. It exists only in the evil deeds of evil people like Mr. Johnson.

I'm not a psychiatrist. Sometimes, though, I wish I were, so that I could better understand what makes people like Mr. Johnson want to gum up what were once great ideas. In order to convince us that war is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength, Mr. Johnson often turns to the old propagandist trick of comparing results brought about by entirely dissimilar causes. Mr. My Johnson regards himself as both omniscient and omnicompetent, fully qualified to put any intellectual discipline in the world in its place. And that's why I say to you: Have courage. Be honest. And take up the mantle and exercise all of our basic rights to the maximum. That's the patriotic thing to do, and that's the right thing to do.
  13. my Johnson

my Johnson

Like many of you, I am sick and tired of being misinformed and disinformed by Mr. TheMantyke. This is a comment that should chill the spine of anyone with moral convictions. To make sure you understand I'll spell it out for you. For starters, TheMantyke doesn't want me to allay the concerns of the many people who have been harmed by him. Well, I've never been a very obedient dog so I intend not only to do exactly that but also to demonstrate conclusively that TheMantyke's functionaries have coordinated their propaganda efforts into a superbly-wrought symphony of hatred and destruction.

It saddens me that we must understand that TheMantyke has failed to provide us with a context in which his disquisitions could be discussed and understood. And we must formulate that understanding into as clear and cogent a message as possible. This point is so important that it deserves a separate discussion, which I'll provide in a moment. But first, let me just say that if one could get a Ph.D. in Classism, TheMantyke would be the first in line to have one.

If anything will free us from the shackles of TheMantyke's insufferable missives, it's knowledge of the world as it really is. It's knowledge that every time he utters or writes a statement that supports solipsism—even indirectly—it sends a message that without his superior guidance, we will go nowhere. I indubitably claim that we mustn't let him make such statements, partly because there will be fastidious things said on both sides of this issue sometime soon, but primarily because his acolytes insist that everyone and everything discriminates against him—including the writing on the bathroom stalls. This is precisely the non-equation that TheMantyke is trying to patch together. What he's missing, as usual, is that the space remaining in this letter will not suffice even to enumerate the ways in which he has tried to enshrine irrational fears and fancies as truth. To conclude, insurrectionism is the principal ingredient in the ideological flypaper Mr. TheMantyke uses to attract barbaric unbridled-types into his crime syndicate.
  14. TheMantyke

VGC Leader

I am writing this reply because I recently heard some troubling news. Apparently, a large number of people actually believe Mr. My Johnson's claim that we're supposed to shut up and smile when he says repulsive, nocuous things. Here's how this letter works: I'll offer ideas and a theory to explain things. You bring your own experiences to bear on the matter of his obscene actions, supplementing them where necessary with information from this letter. Together we will criticize Mr. Johnson's causeries publicly for their formalistic categories, their spurious claims of neutrality, and their blindness to the abuse of private power.

I'm sure you get my point here. Mr. Johnson's long-term goal is to put the public peace perpetually in danger. I hate to break it to him, but down that path lies only heartache and tears. That's why I insist on mentioning that many of the things that you and I regard as spleeny, primitive, or craven are reckoned by Mr. Johnson to be morally improving, horizon-broadening forms of cultural enrichment. I trust that I have not shocked any of you by writing that. However, I do realize that some of my readers may feel that much of what I have penned about Mr. Johnson in this letter is heartless and in violation of our Christian duty to love everyone. If so, I can say only that Mr. Johnson likes to effect complete and total control over every human being on the planet. Such activity can flourish only in the dark, however. If you drag it into the open, Mr. Johnson and his legates will run for cover like cockroaches in a dirty kitchen when the light is turned on suddenly during the night. That's why we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by Mr. Johnson and his army of scabrous, disruptive pauteners.

Mr. Johnson may have the right to suppress people's instinct and intellect. He may have the right to encumber the religious idea with too many things of a purely earthly nature and thus bring religion into a totally unnecessary conflict with science. But Mr. Johnson crosses the line when he uses his bully pulpit to produce precisely the alienation and conflict needed to destroy the sovereignty of all nations and every feeling or expression of patriotism. If he doesn't realize that it's generally considered bad style to test another formula for silencing serious opposition, then he should read one of the many self-help books on the subject. I recommend he buy one with big print and lots of pictures. Maybe then Mr. Johnson will grasp the concept that he has never disproved anything I've ever written. Mr. Johnson does, however, often try to discredit me by means of flagrant misquotations, by attributing to me views that I've never expressed. In the end, he once tried convincing me that we have too much freedom. Does he think I was born yesterday? I mean, it seems pretty obvious that if I thought that Mr. Johnson's morals had even a snowball's chance in Hell of doing anything good for anyone, then I wouldn't be so critical. As they stand, however, I can conclude only that my general thesis is that a war of ideas is currently raging. On one side are longiloquent, barbaric bigamists like Mr. Johnson who fired the first shot by producing nothing but filth. On the other side are people like you and me who are demanding a thoughtful analysis and resolution of our problems with Mr. Johnson. If this war teaches us anything, it's that Mr. Johnson actually believes that insipid energumens aren't ever heinous. True, Mr. Johnson has a right to his opinion. In his mind, he also apparently has a right to be an iscariotic blackguard as evidenced by his endless attempts to submerge us in a sea of triumphalism. I'll talk a lot more about that later, but first let me finish my general thesis: To believe that human rights can best be protected by suspending them altogether is to deceive ourselves.

Mr. Johnson has long been getting away with marginalizing dissident voices. I urge all of my beautiful and loyal fans to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong and prove to the world that Mr. Johnson has never been a big fan of freedom of speech. He supports pogroms on speech, thought, academic license, scientific perspective, journalistic integrity, and any other form of expression that gives people the freedom to state that I will never give up. I will never stop trying. And I will use every avenue possible to call a spade a spade. Statements like, "Just because you can do something does not mean it's okay to do it" accurately express the feelings of most of us here. Mr. Johnson's opinion is that it is patriotic to silence any criticism of the brainwashing and double standards that he has increasingly been practicing. Of course, opinions are like sphincters: we all have them. So let me tell you my opinion. My opinion is that it is everyone's right and need to understand how unscrupulous and brain-damaged Mr. Johnson has become. As an interesting experiment, try to point this out to him. (You might want to don safety equipment first.) I think you'll find that Mr. Johnson's grand plan is to reward those who knowingly or unknowingly play along with his recommendations while punishing those who oppose them. I'm sure Mao Tse Tung would approve. In any case, we must recognize and respect the opinions, practices, and behavior of others. Our children depend on that.

To tell you the truth, if you spend much time listening to Mr. Johnson's trash talk you'll inevitably hear the term "overintellectualization" thrown around. Usually Mr. Johnson hurls that word as an epithet, a way of accusing someone of summoning up the courage to rally good-hearted people to the side of our cause or of doing something else of which Mr. Johnson disapproves. More accepted usage of the word, however, is to describe the manner in which Mr. Johnson frequently insists that our unalienable rights are merely privileges that he can dole out or retract. This lie of his cannot stand the light of day, and a few minutes' reflection will suffice to show how utterly stinking a lie it is. Nonetheless, I am tired of hearing or reading that unfounded attacks on character, loads of hyperbole, and fallacious information are the best way to make a point. You know that that is simply not true. Yes, Mr. Johnson may be nothing more than a disposable tool of power-wielding, ridiculous dummkopfs, but his latest diatribe is Mr. Johnson-style lunacy at its very finest. Every despicable word of that diatribe paints a perfect picture of Mr. Johnson's hysteria and reveals that Mr. Johnson seems to assume that education should teach the precepts of blackguardism and the duties of man towards disreputable sideshow barkers. This is an assumption of the worst kind because he generally tries to keep his distance from the blasphemous jobbernowls who add insult to injury. However, Mr. Johnson sees nothing wrong with mulcting us out of our lives' savings. Ah the sweet, sweet smell of hypocrisy.

I've always thought that Mr. Johnson's views no more represent the convictions of those of us here than Louis XVI's represented the sentiments of the French people, and hearing the rubbish that Mr. Johnson spews forth proves it beyond all doubt. What conclusion should we draw from his lamentations? How about that he is the most blatant enemy of peace, stability, and human progress the world has ever seen? Although our hearts and minds are yearning for a vision of life where love endures, where unity is built, and where freedom finds meaning in truth, I once managed to get Mr. Johnson to agree that he is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others. Unfortunately, a few minutes later, he did a volte-face and denied that he had ever said that.

It's easy for us to shake our heads at Mr. Johnson's foolishness and cowardice. It's easy for us to exclaim that we should keep our priorities in check. It's easy for us to say, "Unlike Mr. Johnson's objectives, my own hastily mounted campaigns are not vague and undefined." The point is that it's easy for us to say these things because Mr. Johnson writes a lot of long statements that mean practically nothing. What's sneaky is that he constructs those statements in such a way that it never occurs to his readers to analyze them. Analysis would almost certainly indicate that Mr. Johnson makes it sound like the Universe belongs to him by right. That's the rankest sort of pretense I've ever heard. The reality is that Mr. Johnson swears that he is known for his sound judgment, unerring foresight, and sagacious adaptation of means to ends. Clearly, he's living in a world of make-believe, with flowers and bells and leprechauns and magic frogs with funny little hats. Back in the real world, our national consciousness still bears the stain and the scars of letting Mr. Johnson tip the scales in his favor. In fact, I have said that to Mr. Johnson on many occasions, and I will keep on saying it until he stops planting the seeds of metagrobolism into the tabulae rasae of children's minds.

You've never heard that Mr. Johnson's intention is to bring about a wonderland of fascism? That's because his protégés have been staging a massive cover-up for quite some time now. But if you keep your eyes open you'll notice that Mr. Johnson should know better than to call for ritualistic invocations of needlessly formal rules. (Note the heroic restraint stopping me from saying that I cannot too often emphasize the simple fact that I find Mr. Johnson's notions rather minatory.) Like Howard Beale, I'm as mad as Hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore. Rather, I'm going to devote the rest of my life to developing a rational-empirical base for dialogue about Mr. Johnson's denunciations.

When I was growing up, we were taught that one should always try to knock some sense into Mr. Johnson. Nowadays, it seems that more and more kids are being taught that Mr. Johnson can bring about peace and prosperity for the whole of humanity through violence, deception, oppression, exploitation, graft, and theft. You can thank Mr. Johnson for this inconsiderate pedagogical viewpoint, especially given that he used to maintain that his censorious gestapo is a benign and charitable agency. However, after my last letter so eloquently put a lie to that, Mr. Johnson and his flunkies have busily if rather quietly gone to work on their palinodes—amending here, canceling there, and generally trying to conceal the fact that I have observed that those who disagree with me on the next point tend to be unsophisticated and those who recognize the validity of the point to be more educated. The point is that Mr. Johnson maintains that either Machiavellianism is the catholicon for all the world's ills or that we should all bear the brunt of his actions. Mr. Johnson denies any other possibility.

It's not that there's anything wrong with speaking up and speaking out against Mr. Johnson—there isn't—but it's important to realize that whenever Mr. Johnson is presented with the statement that he, ever the drama queen, has been shrieking about how honesty and responsibility have no cash value and are therefore worthless, he spews out the hackneyed excuse that he can override nature. Ironically, such screwball logic is likely to convince even more people that Mr. Johnson's zingers will have consequences—very serious consequences. We ought to begin doing something about that. We ought to name and shame Mr. Johnson's secret agents for their wild acts of animalism. We ought to spread the word that he believes that he's a saintly figure—philanthropic, noble, and wise. Unfortunately, as long as he believes such absurdities, he will continue to commit atrocities. In light of my stance on this issue, Mr. Johnson is firmly convinced that some people deserve to feel safe while others do not. His belief is controverted, however, by the weight of the evidence indicating that Mr. Johnson wants to craft propaganda that justifies using psychological tools to trick us into doing whatever he requires of us. You know what groups have historically wanted to do the same thing? Fascists and Nazis. As a parting thought, let these sterling words of wisdom be most thoroughly and attentively perused: It's time for Mr. My Johnson to face the music.

It's also come to my attention that you are in fact not putting forth the effort for a proper debate and using the complaint generator. I'll have you know I have spent many, many minutes composing these replies and am insulted beyond all belief. With the nature of your initial post and your user name, it is no stretch of the imagination to condem you as a malicious user and you will be infracted as such.

Have a nice day you cock suckling crusty lipped thunder cunt.
  15. Pwnemon

Pwnemon inless ur an fagit
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributor

what fun-hater banned this guy
  16. Gio1

Gio1

Funniest thread ever XD
  17. jrp

jrp [18:22] <chaos> jrp x treecko is my favorite shipping

lmao themantyke
  18. JoshuaMunoz

JoshuaMunoz

@ 3rd paragraph - well of course, chaos made smogon.
  19. Magcargo 2

Magcargo 2 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つDruddigon
    is a Tiering Contributor

I thought smogon teaches kids about pokemon.
  20. Steamroll

Steamroll resident PS fascist
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Battle Server Moderator

And this is why we have an IRC forum!
  21. Shiruba

Shiruba

TIL smogonites practice satanism

[​IMG]
    look at this logo

now

[​IMG]

look at koffing's belly.

THEY LOOK SIMILAR DON'T THEY

IT IS THE MARK OF EVIL

also pant suits are amazing shut the fuck up
  22. Reshiram89

Reshiram89

I didn't realize Smogan was a country. I really must visit it some day!
  23. JoshuaMunoz

JoshuaMunoz

lolno
  24. Deck Knight

Deck Knight prominent CAP users
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Shit guys he found out we're trying to make the country flounder on the shoals of chaos.

How are we going to get Showdown subsidized by the federal government now?
  25. Soul Fly

Soul Fly IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
    is a Contributor to Smogon

[​IMG]

My condition after reading this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)