My Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:O The 31/31/31/x/31/31 one. If you don't have that, then anything else would do, really. As long as it has Iron Fist I'm happy! :D
Mine are brave, and some of them have 00 on speed, for trick room.
They have around 4/5 IVs, is that all right? I can give you one in a few hours

Mine are brave, and some of them have 00 on speed, for trick room.
They have around 4/5 IVs, is that all right? I can give you one in a few hours
Sure, I'll take any of those! As I said, I just want them for the ability. When you're ready, tell me what you want for it! :D

FT: Shiny Conkelldur ... Adamant ..6iv .. Guts ...EVed already Lv50...
Shiny Slowpoke...Bold...6iv...Regenorator...Lv1....4 Egg moves
ect...Also Kalos Shinies
LOADS OF Legendaries/Shiny legendaries

LF:Shiny Eevee/Sylveon Calm...Anticipation/Pixilate Egg moves: wish and hyper voice 5iv-6iv

shiny cloyster ...jolly..skill link...egg move:rock blast , razor shell , icicle spear 5iv-6iv
shiny pachirisu ... carefull/jolly ...volt absorb egg move: follow me 5iv-6iv

shiny heracross .... adamant/jolly...guts..egg move:rock blast , bullet seed , pin missle 5iv-6iv

FT: Shiny Conkelldur ... Adamant ..6iv .. Guts ...EVed already Lv50...
Shiny Slowpoke...Bold...6iv...Regenorator...Lv1....4 Egg moves
ect...Also Kalos Shinies
LOADS OF Legendaries/Shiny legendaries

LF:Shiny Eevee/Sylveon Calm...Anticipation/Pixilate Egg moves: wish and hyper voice 5iv-6iv

shiny cloyster ...jolly..skill link...egg move:rock blast , razor shell , icicle spear 5iv-6iv
shiny pachirisu ... carefull/jolly ...volt absorb egg move: follow me 5iv-6iv

shiny heracross .... adamant/jolly...guts..egg move:rock blast , bullet seed , pin missle 5iv-6iv
Sorry, I have no shinies for trade. My Trade Thread is a very modest one.

Want:
Magikarp
Ball: Repeat Ball
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Swift Swim
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: None
In stock: 4 Male / 1 Female

Offer:
Deino
Modest
Hustle
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Earth Power

Want:
Magikarp
Ball: Repeat Ball
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Swift Swim
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: None
In stock: 4 Male / 1 Female

Offer:
Deino
Modest
Hustle
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Earth Power
I'm afraid I have plenty of those already. Don't you have anything else? D:

I'm afraid I have plenty of those already. Don't you have anything else? D:
Yeah! The only other thing I have bred in my time since I just started is:
Pachirisu
Impish
Volt Absorb
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Follow Me

Its the exact same thing Sejun Park used on his team to win worlds. It was such an interesting pokemon I had to breed one myself!

Pachirisu
Impish
Volt Absorb
31/31/31/x/31/31

Its the exact same thing Sejun Park used on his team to win worlds. It was such an interesting pokemon I had to breed one myself!
Now we're talking! I'll take that Pachirisu for a Magikarp. However, I can't trade until I get home because college internet is so awful I can't do anything with it. I'll be available in about 6 hours or so.

Incidentally, what gender do you want it in?

EDIT: I'm back home. I can trade now.

Last edited:
Pachirisu
Impish
Volt Absorb
31/31/31/x/31/31

How can you be sure it was impish because I'm looking forward to breeding one.some people say impish carfull jolly...Also tryin to figure EVs ..... 252 def / 252 hp /4 Sdef ......or 252def/200Hp/sdef...Really not sure as it was bulk to take physical move and his super fangs did a lot of damage Due to Hp AND it also took drape meter and leaf storm from Salamance and rotom Mow ........So it's tacky from every angle And FAST!!! Not sure ...If it had prankster..........So yeah

hey in regards to cloning...if you use showdown at all, i know in their forums they have a system for identifying reliable cloners...you get approved or something. it may not help here, but some people who hang out both here and there may find it reassuring if you have it

hey in regards to cloning...if you use showdown at all, i know in their forums they have a system for identifying reliable cloners...you get approved or something. it may not help here, but some people who hang out both here and there may find it reassuring if you have it
Whoa, I'll need to check up on that. I tend to hang out at the frost server, but I've definitely been around main. I actually had no idea they had separate forums. I'll see what I can find. Thanks!

any of these have egg moves?
frien sudo, heavy wooper, love oddish, lure tentacool, dream zig, dream spearow, dream miltank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)