My Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I didn't notice your redistribution policy listed anywhere, I assume you're keeping them all non-redistributable? I'm fine with whatever policy you choose :)
Just noticed this part of your post, you must've edited it after I read it. Anyway, I usually do non-redis but you can have semi if you want. Just link to me or whatever the standard procedure is. Also I'm just waiting on your FC but if I log out mysteriously it's 'cause my phone went to sleep and logged me out. I'm still here and will be checking back periodically.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Just noticed this part of your post, you must've edited it after I read it. Anyway, I usually do non-redis but you can have semi if you want. Just link to me or whatever the standard procedure is. Also I'm just waiting on your FC but if I log out mysteriously it's 'cause my phone went to sleep and logged me out. I'm still here and will be checking back periodically.
Oh, that's kind of you! I always link back to the source, so I'll be sure to mention your username. I actually don't have them bred yet, I'm still waiting on Kabuto to come out. Can you give me 30 minutes? I'll be (almost) sure to have it by then. FC is 2852-7424-7447, IGN is Tate

Added 3/23/15:

#173: Cleffa

-NLMRY- | Calm | Friend Guard
31/X/31/31/31/31
EV: UT | Level: 1
Moves: Wish

#173: Cleffa

-NLMRY- | Quiet/Sassy | Cute Charm/Magic Guard
31/31/31/31/31/0
Moves: Aromatherapy | Wish

Wasn't going for the Trick Room Cleffa, but they popped out while breeding for Natures (Bold/Calm). Checked those two due to the semi-useful natures, and behold, 0 speed IV so I kept 'em.

Also added this, cause I forgot before.

#645: Landorus

-NLMRY- | Adamant | Sheer Force/Intimidate
31/31/31/X/31/31
EV: UT | Level: 40
Moves: Bulldoze | Rock Throw | Extrasensory | Swords Dance

Your ralts and sabeleye are ready for trade. I can probably trade sometime this Friday and weekend so if Ur available then just tell me.

Binding Band and havokchomp123, if you guys want to combine the agreements I'm cool with that, so just so I know what's going on I'll send havok an HP Electric Keldeo for Lux Ball Prankster Sableye and Binding Band a Genesect and Tornadus for Lux Ball Mold Breaker Drilbur and Heavy Ball Lapras, correct?
Lux Ball Mold Breaker Drilbur, Heavy Ball Lapras, and Jolly Premier Ball HA Ralts is ready, I can trade in ~20 minutes or anytime today

Adding the following to my thread:

-NLMRY- | Bold | Cute Charm (<- Ability Capsule needed)
31/X/31/31/31/31

-NLMRY- | Modest | Magic Guard
31/X/31/31/31/31
After I finished my Bold/Moonball Cleffa I started working on Calm/Loveball, and this beauty popped out:

-NLMRY- | Calm | Cute Charm (<- Ability Capsule needed)
31/31/31/31/31/30
Notes: Hidden Power: Ice
This is only the 2nd non-RNG'd shiny I've ever had in my long Pokémon career, and I've been playing since R/B/Y! The first was a Slowbro I found in Icefall Cave in Fire Red. I wasn't expecting/hoping for a shiny, but there she is. IVs were judged in Kiloude, revealing that her speed wasn't perfect. I then took her to the battle institute and cross-referenced her stats with Pokémon Showdown (125/40/48/65/82/35), and finally confirmed the 30 with the Hidden Power checker in Anistar.

EDIT: this one popped out in the same batch

-NLMRY- | Calm | Cute Charm (<- Ability Capsule needed)
31/4-5/31/31/31/30

Last edited:
Adding the following 2 breedable Pokémon:

-NLMRY- | Timid | (Have to check, though I think it's Tangled Feet)
31/X/31/31/31/31
Moves: X

-NLMRY- | Careful | Poison Heal
31/31/31/X/31/31
Moves: Seed Bomb

-NLMRY- | Jolly | Quick Feet
31/31/31/X/31/31
Moves: Bullet Seed

Hello, can you CMT for Adamant M14 Victini and/or SMR2010 Jirachi? My thread is in the middle of reformating, but I have a flawless of Heavy Ball Onix on your to-do list.

Also, what are the redis rights on the Tornadus and Genesect you traded me a while ago?

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)