ORAS UU My UU team (beginner)

Before I get into the team, I'm a beginner to pokemon. I want constructive criticism please and I want help.

Beedrill @ Beedrillite
Ability: Swarm
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Drill Run

This is the bread and butter of the team. Great offensive pokemon, sweeps the opposing team.

Alakazam (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Dazzling Gleam

My revenge kill. Can take out beedrill's threats (along with any other's) and keeps the team alive. Great general switch-in for uncertain times.
Mienshao @ Life Orb
Ability: Reckless
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Fake Out

Used for Beedrill's pivot. I use mienshao as a u-turner so I can get beedrill in or so I can u-turn from beedrill so I can have a safe u-turner. Also great coverage with fighting type.
Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

used as a special tank. The team is a little defensively weak, so they must need something to soak up special hits. the team can really benefit from it.
Gligar @ Eviolite
Ability: Immunity
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Defog
- Stealth Rock

Used for my stealth rocker-defogger. can really save beedrill because beedrill is weak to rock.
Chandelure @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Trick
An offensive special attacker. Can really be used to remove fire threats and has just good coverage. Kind of my last resort pokemon.

read the rmt rules: otherwise this thread will most likely get locked by mods. i cant rate it until it is updated to follow the rmt rules.

I'll offer what help I can, but you didn't give me much to work on, so don't be offended if I make a mistake or two.

First, I'd recommend dropping Dazzling Gleam on Alakazam and replacing it with Focus Blast. It's a tad more conventional, I know, but let's be honest, what's that gonna hit aside from Hydreigon? Nobody would even consider keeping that in on Ala anyways, you're better off with that.

Also, I think you'd be better off running Infiltrator over Flash Fire on Chandelure, since that'll help you get behind subs that are trying to set up and pop them relentlessly or trick them something and get them locked in.

I'd help more, but I don't know much about the rest, and they're pretty much standard sets anyways. More description would help future rates, as you need at least three lines as stated in the RMT Rules.

I'll offer what help I can, but you didn't give me much to work on, so don't be offended if I make a mistake or two.

First, I'd recommend dropping Dazzling Gleam on Alakazam and replacing it with Focus Blast. It's a tad more conventional, I know, but let's be honest, what's that gonna hit aside from Hydreigon? Nobody would even consider keeping that in on Ala anyways, you're better off with that.

Also, I think you'd be better off running Infiltrator over Flash Fire on Chandelure, since that'll help you get behind subs that are trying to set up and pop them relentlessly or trick them something and get them locked in.

I'd help more, but I don't know much about the rest, and they're pretty much standard sets anyways. More description would help future rates, as you need at least three lines as stated in the RMT Rules.
Great! Thanks for the help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)