ORAS OU MYTHOLOGICAL GIMMICK SHIT (peaked 1#!)

Hi smog, this is my first RMT on smog cauz I really hate writing them
I want to present this gimmick team peaked 1# in ladder cuz this is just too strong etc

SCREEN:
http://i.imgur.com/OpQ4Doa.png

This team is really old, i builded it something like 2/3 months ago and never used it seriously on ladder until 1 week ago, with good results
The team is an Hyper Off team centered on dragon spamming and gimmick sets, with an incredible surprise mon: Empoleon! Empoleon is something like the main mon of the team, i builded this team with this idea: What pokemons totally fucks hos dspam? Weavile, Exca, Scizor and fairies? Why the fuck not using this penguin?
Oh it loses by exca? Istant shuca berry and ez wins
252+ Atk Life Orb Excadrill Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Shuca Berry Empoleon: 266-316 (71.5 - 84.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Empoleon Scald vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Excadrill: 366-432 (101.3 - 119.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
o my fukn kek lord best mon ever
and this is all
the over 5 mons are just leftovers of another my old team remastered that works really good together, that's all

Uldra (Empoleon) (F) @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Defog
- Scald
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

This is cool, i needed a defogger and a exca resistor, this fit in just so fine
The moveset is really unusual, starting by evs spread: i wanted an heavy offense team, and so for not losing the fire power i just gave it max SpA.
Flash cannon is just for coverage vs fairies, hp fire helps me to not be stalled by Ferrothorn and hits hard Mega Zor.

Leviathan (Pinsir) (M) @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Frustration
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack

My main wallbreaker.
0 happiness cuz real men are always ANGRY
And well why adamant? the real answer is: why the people continues keeping it jolly?
oml jolly sucks, why do u want to outspeed max speed chomp? lol it's just disappeared (not at all, see below ahah)

Behemoth (Garchomp) (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Ahaha who still uses sash chomp lol
it's usually the lead of the team, the oppo many times starts with something that ohko the bulky version like kyu-b, latwins etc
and this shark dragon rages an outrage in their ass
someone forgot how sd chomp was strong? outragious

Aamon (Kyurem-Black) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Outrage
- Ice Beam
- Iron Head

My revengekiller
Scarf kyurem is something that people usually doesn't consider in their battle plan, just everyone uses it orbed ruining the strenf of his outrage omg such a bwer team
In the lategame it usually can do something like 2/3 kills if well used

Merrow (Alakazam) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Substitute

Why just wasting a slot for a fighting mon that counter bisharp and steels when u can miss Focus Blast and lose?
Sub orb kazam it's woo fukin ooo
this is here for let me blame hax and make the opponent cry for guilt feelings

Lindwurm (Dragonite) (M) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Claw

Dragonite it's still the best pokemon on who u can run a wpolicy, it's a the last unespected moveset that can sometime cost a game
I use it for disperate moments and to revengekill with espeed talons and cancer mons like weav after a nice switch on a shard, this fat dragon is also useful for make pressure on the oppo, usually he have to figure how to click sr without lose a mon

Annoying mons:
Excadrill is still annoying.
If Empoleon takes too much dam it cannot revengekill it
In that case Dragonite con tank a slide,boost and click eq or pinsir can take a rock slide dam of 90% and kill the mole with cc.
Klekfi is another annoying threat for this team, usually empoleon must take care of it
Skarmory might be hard
Rock polish diancie (if someone still uses it) can totally broke balls

ETT:

Modest Nature
- Defog
- Scald
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Claw

Leviathan (Pinsir) (M) @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Happiness: 0
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Frustration
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack

Behemoth (Garchomp) (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Aamon (Kyurem-Black) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Outrage
- Ice Beam
- Iron Head

Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Substitute

Last edited:

PrinceLucian

Banned deucer.
Here to support the team, I saw you using it on ladder vs one of my buddies and after that i decided to try it out(i stealed it). I started playing OU like 20 days ago in general, and atm got to 1774 with this one, gonna continue laddering now. Biggest problem was Klefki/exca/skarmory only because you cant really hit klefki,but other than that nothing particulary at the moment. Really fun team to use as well, and gets you fast games too.

Edit:got to top 30 with team,medicham is also kinda issue with bisharp
Mega scizor is also very hard to beat

Last edited:
Hey

This team is amazing and I tried using it. I have a few suggestions:

Nothing on the team really likes being burned. Max def Sableye (even though it can be rare) can be a huge issue for this team as it can tank hits from full health, wisp, and then recover back. You can try dazzling gleam over shadow ball on Alakazam as it still hits Latis and is a safe option to hit dark types. I would also try encore over sub on zam to deal with bulky set up sweepers like Slowbro and Clefable since this can also give something on your team a good setup opportunity if you predict right, at the cost of being slightly weaker to Bisharp, which the rest of your team pressures anyways. I also used jolly on Dragonite since it outspeeds Manectric and Lopunny at +1, and fire punch over earthquake since it hits Skarmory and has better synergy with wekaness policy (the 4 mons that people send out on Dnite on a bulky offense team are Hippowdon, Skarmory, Ferrothorn, and Scizor, and Hippowdon is the only one out of those which triggers weakness policy, while others take damage from fire punch). If the power difference between adamant and jolly is too much, you can try outrage instead, but I dont think its a good idea because you will be too weak to fairies. You can also try a lum berry on Dnite so you dont get screwed over by scald or Rotom-W, but weakness policy is cooler imo. Since you have fire punch on Dnite, your team is not as scared of Scizor, so you can run grass knot over hp fire on Empoleon to lure bulky waters which can take hits.

Sets:

Modest Nature
- Defog
- Scald
- Flash Cannon
- Grass Knot

Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Dazzling Gleam
- Encore

Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Fire Punch
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Claw

Hey

This team is amazing and I tried using it. I have a few suggestions:

Nothing on the team really likes being burned. Max def Sableye (even though it can be rare) can be a huge issue for this team as it can tank hits from full health, wisp, and then recover back. You can try dazzling gleam over shadow ball on Alakazam as it still hits Latis and is a safe option to hit dark types. I would also try encore over sub on zam to deal with bulky set up sweepers like Slowbro and Clefable since this can also give something on your team a good setup opportunity if you predict right, at the cost of being slightly weaker to Bisharp, which the rest of your team pressures anyways. I also used jolly on Dragonite since it outspeeds Manectric and Lopunny at +1, and fire punch over earthquake since it hits Skarmory and has better synergy with wekaness policy (the 4 mons that people send out on Dnite on a bulky offense team are Hippowdon, Skarmory, Ferrothorn, and Scizor, and Hippowdon is the only one out of those which triggers weakness policy, while others take damage from fire punch). If the power difference between adamant and jolly is too much, you can try outrage instead, but I dont think its a good idea because you will be too weak to fairies. You can also try a lum berry on Dnite so you dont get screwed over by scald or Rotom-W, but weakness policy is cooler imo. Since you have fire punch on Dnite, your team is not as scared of Scizor, so you can run grass knot over hp fire on Empoleon to lure bulky waters which can take hits.

Sets:

Modest Nature
- Defog
- Scald
- Flash Cannon
- Grass Knot

Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Dazzling Gleam
- Encore

Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Fire Punch
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Claw
Hi and thanks for the suggestions, even if the only one i feel to really consider is Dazzling gleam on alakazam.
The team really loses by defensive prankster sableyes (someone who already knew the team just didn't mega-evolve it and fucked me up), so it will be actually a great move, thanks!!!
I just love the empoleon's set the way it is and dnite's as well

Last edited:

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
This team gets 6-0ed by Mega Slowbro and struggles with bulky waters in general. Nothing likes switching in on Scald, so stuff like Keldeo and Starmie is annoying to play against.

How do you beat stall teams with Skarmory+Quagsire? Or just stall in general as it seems like most of the wall breaking capabilities of this team is limited to just your 4x Rocks weak Mega Pinsir. Mega Manetric also seems to be a huge issue as it literally just outspeeds and OHKOs/Nearly OHKOs(can volt switch out if out of KO range) 5 out of 6 members the only thing that can deal with it is Rocks weak Scarf Locked mon. Mega Metagross also kinda demolishes you.

I really think there are much better win cons to use rather than weakness policy Dnite, and the mon in Alakazam's slot should be able to break down defensive teams along with Mega Pinsir. Can't think of much atm so I'll leave it at theory only. A cool set you can use instead of Sash Chomp is Yache Chomp with Adamant. Pokemons/Moves that will OHKO Chomp will either be a free switch for Empolen such as MAlataria, MDiance, Latios or Chomp will live due to Yache and get a surprise kill on MManetric, Thundy, Icy Wind LO Torn etc. This will give you a nice option vs Mega Manetric and fast elecs in general as well as MegaGross, Ice Punch Lopunny etc.

hi people, if it was as you people said this team will lose to all the meta, lol
mega meta, mega mane, klekfi, mega sableye, stalls with mory + quag, mega slowbro, keldeo, starmie lol
saying that an Hyper Offensive team lose to something is wrong, cuz hos are teams that almost lose by ANYTHING but they have the good rkillers for any mon that could usually break it down
i really don't know how much competent you are commenting that an ho lose by something, lol
still, this team was not originally made for winning but just for building with underrated mons like wpolicy nite and empo
these mons usually are not viable in the ou, i just wanted to give they a chance, with good results like a twice ladder top
I actually think this team cannot be better, telling that it lose by random mons isn't a rate :x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)