1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Mythology Mafia - Day 3

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Raikage, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Raikage

Raikage

Mythology Mafia will now begin.

This can be considered as co-hosted by lambasto.

Let's get the important stuff out of the way first.

Rules - Stolen from WHALIN

1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game, unless you are mafia and on the same team, in which case you may talk with members of your team only, and only for strategy purposes. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player.

2. Every user has a role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users on Night 0, but starting from Day 1 onwards they may be freely distributed. Screenshotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it.

3. You can paste things told to you by the host. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM one of the hosts for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way.

4. Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. You may vote to lynch users during the day by posting "lynch USER" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to lynch anyone (lynch votes will not count if they're not in the correct format!), and if you change your vote, you MUST edit the bolded text out of the old post if you post with a new vote. Once there is a majority as determined by the host, there will be a grace period of 3 hours, and if the majority is still in place after said grace period, the day will end. Please don't ask about when a majority is reached - once it's time for the day to end, it'll end (provided a host is there to update). The game will start on Night 0, but deaths will not happen on Night 0 unlike any other night.

4.5. If there's a tie, both users with the highest amount of votes will be lynched, but no lynch will take place the next day.

5. Each night will have a deadline of 48 hours. This gives you 48 hours to send your night action. Please state what you are doing in the PM title, it makes it MUCH easier to handle. Remember that PMs are to be sent to Raikage. Don't send them to lambasto that just makes him cranky.

5.5. If you're not going to do anything at night, send a PM titled "Night X - idling". This makes keeping track of things easier and informs me that you're still playing the game.

6. Priorities have been decided beforehand and will not be revealed.

7. This game features items. Items can be used at the same time as regular night actions, unless stated otherwise. You can give an item away during either the day or night, by sending a pm to Raikage stating "Night/Day X - Give ITEM to USER." You cannot use an item during the same night you give it away, however you can use an unrelated ability whilst giving away an item. Giving away an item has the lowest priority, and if you are killed/lynched the same night/day you attempt to give away an item, it won't be moved.

8. Make sure to be active. If I notice that you seem to be idle, I reserve the right to have you forcefully subbed out if necessary. I'll most likely nudge first, though.

9. If there are any grammatical/spelling errors in your role PM you may contact the host and he will alter it for you.

10. Fishin's rules suck and you should contact Raikage if you think there's any error in them.

Player List

iiMKUltra
    badalcristiano
    StevenSnype
    Engineer Pikachu
    RaRe555
    khz
    Myriad
    Charmed
    icantseewhy
    Precipice
    Rayquaza2233
    J-man
    Hydrattler
    Manafii101
    Tsuk
    ChiboSenpai
    Athenodoros
    Objection
    LifeAdmiral
    AlphaJolt
    Flamestrike
    rickheg
    Raseri
    Captain Bagman

Deaths

1.Hitmonchan - Gmax's Beasts - Silencer - Lynched Day 1

One fine day, Raikage and lambasto, two esteemed gentlemen, decided to face each other in a contest, this being something gentlemen do to relieve their boredom. Raikage summoned a large host of demigods, deities, and beasts, and proposed that the two gentlemen use these entities to determine the victor. lambasto was quite agreeable.

However, at the last moment, Gmax randomly appeared for little reason and wanted to partake in the competition as well. Although they were apprehensive of the electronic man, Raikage and lambasto agreed to let him participate.

Thus, Mythology Mafia was born.

There are three teams who struggle for victory in this competition.

The first team is Raikage's Minions. They are the most numerous in number. However, Raikage is a lazy fuck and thus did not bother to inform them on the identities of their team members. They'll just have to find out themselves.

The second team comprises lambasto's Warriors. Not much is known about them, but they are likely quite mighty.

The third team is composed of Gmax's Beasts. They're monstrous.

As the three are not taking part in the game themselves, you are granted information on them. (Sample PMs).

Don't worry, your PMs don't have pictures. They'll be added when you die.

Official channel is #myth, I suggest all players go there to facilitate discussion and find each other on IRC

It is now Night 0. Night 0 will end in 48 hours at 25/12/2010 1300 hrs Greenwich Mean Time, do the timezone math yourself.
  2. MK Ultra

MK Ultra BOOGEYMAN
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Since I haven't seen a channel, I've set up #mythology. Everyone please go there, unless Raikage has a channel he isn't telling us about.

EDIT: fuuuuuu

EDIT 2: #myth is on +i, are you changing that at the moment?
  3. Objection

Objection

Who are Fishin and Serenity?

EDIT: They're fixed now.
  4. dak

dak

pms will be sent out in a few minutes, there were some issues to resolve first

channel will be opened once all pms are out
  5. Raikage

Raikage

myth is currently on lockdown due to us settling some last minute matters, it will be open soon.

I have no idea what Objection means
  6. dak

dak

the gates of hel have opened, the game is on

all pms are out and the channel was unlocked
  7. MK Ultra

MK Ultra BOOGEYMAN
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Gentlemen, it is decided. I shall be leading this village to victory. You can expect something in the Day One update proving this, though so no-one believes it is a fake, my role name is Ganesha. Any claims or contact from my fellow minions will be much appreciated.

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot to Lynch Spiffy.
  8. RaRe555

RaRe555

Good luck everyone
  9. LifeAdmiral

LifeAdmiral

Lynch The Man Formerly Known As Spiffy.

Good luck, I guess and all that jazz.
  10. Raikage

Raikage

By the way mafia members who know each other can share PMs on Night 0, villagers can't. This is to facilitate false claiming as usual. The host will help out in false claiming if you drop him a line.
  11. Hitmonchan

Hitmonchan

Obligatory wishing o' good luck post
  12. Tsuk

Tsuk

Obligatory good luck post.
  13. Hydrattler

Hydrattler

good luck and Lynch spiffy
  14. Engineer Pikachu

Engineer Pikachu Good morning, you bastards!
    is a Contributor to Smogon

Bad luck to everyone except my allies.
  15. Captain Bagman

Captain Bagman

Good luck to everyone except not my allies.
  16. Badal

Badal Shit
    is a Contributor Alumnus

17. Precipice

Precipice Thats bull.
    is an Artist Alumnus

good luck to everyone. geez some people are so unsporting. tut.

oh and did i forget to mention...lynch spiffy
  18. Rayquaza2233

Rayquaza2233

Good luck, gents.
  19. Objection

Objection

Good luck. You'll need it.
  20. Raseri

Raseri here to help
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    NU Co-Leader

Good luck everyone, lynch Spiffy
  21. Hitmonchan

Hitmonchan

I think I'm missing the joke about lynching Spiffy >_>
    Anyone care to explain?
  22. RaRe555

RaRe555

proposing to have everyone except bg's and sg's rand objection so we can make him reverse his statement
  23. J-man

J-man

Obligatory Good Luck post...
  24. Bass

Bass Brother in arms
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Gmax is most definitely a big snake.
  25. Athenodoros

Athenodoros Official Smogon Know-It-All

Good luck everyone. Sounds like a good setup.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)