Mythology Mafia - Day 3

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Lynching Spiffy is the equivalent of killing zombies in Black Ops. They'll come back again, but when you kill them, it's always worth it.

Posting to say I won't be on until the night of the 26th (earliest time, weather permitting)

J-man used Swords Dance!!!
The moved failed because J-man doesn't have any swords.

Please, if you have any Swords, give them to me so i can fulfill my requirements to win this game thank you and have a very merry christmas...

Night 0 is the time the mafia gets to make fakeclaims as well, so a certain amount of time needs to be given for it. Coupled with the Christmas break, I think it's only fair to have given an extension.

Updating now.

Day 1

You wake in the morning (even gods and demigods need to sleep) and no one's dead. Surprise, surprise!

Also, you hear a bellowing noise from nowhere.

Merry Christmas everyone. This is iiMKUltra, proving my role.

EEEEAWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAE

Dear iiMKUltra,
You are Ganesha.

As the Deva of intelligence and wisdom, you are highly respected amongst both men and gods alike. Your most notable feature is your elephant head. As people respect you and through your trunk you can make very loud noises, you will be spreading messages in this game.

At night, you may send a PM to Raikage with the title "Night X - Spreading the word" You will put a message in the body of your night PM, which will be published in the thread in public. As you are an elephant, each of your announcements must include elephant noises akin to "EEEEAWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAE".

You win if Raikage's Minions win.

As you all can see, I'm clean and in an ideal position to lead the village. I expect everyone to claim promptly so we can lynch a mafioso today.

EEEEAWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAE
It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end in 48 hours on 29/12/2010 at 0230 hrs Greenwich Mean Time.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Dear iiMKUltra,
You are Ganesha.

As the Deva of intelligence and wisdom, you are highly respected amongst both men and gods alike. Your most notable feature is your elephant head. As people respect you and through your trunk you can make very loud noises, you will be spreading messages in this game.

At night, you may send a PM to Raikage with the title "Night X - Spreading the word" You will put a message in the body of your night PM, which will be published in the thread in public. As you are an elephant, each of your announcements must include elephant noises akin to "EEEEAWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAE".

You win if Gmax's Beasts win.
I bet. Or maybe not, in a beginner's game.

Anyway, we PM our roles to him now, yes?

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
although honestly, i do not think that we should claim to iiMKUltra as there have been mafia announcers before. I advise all villagers to not claim to him yet until he proves himself to be trustable. He could very well try to be moling us to get us to believe he is good.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
A mafia announcer is fairly unlikely in a beginner game. Even if it weren't, it is fairly difficult to personify Ganesha as evil, at least on the level of Basilisks.

What would you like me to do to prove myself Snype?

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
First off:

You're right, only assume that if things are heavily likely, then it should happen. What are the odds of a Beginner game with a 5/4/1 Mafia A/Mafia B/ Wolf split? Pretty damn unlikely, therefore it can't actually happen now, can't it? Oh wait...

As for Ganesha being evil, it would be just as unlikely to call that as what happened in some of these PMs...

Dear <user>,

You are the Scooby Doo Gang.

After solving various mysteries and putting multiple people that "would've gotten away with it" in jail, you decided to start solving mysteries for a small fee. The Nasty have recruited you to help them in is scuffle.

Each night, you may send a PM titled "Night X - Solving the mystery of <user>" to both Upside and BunnyMaster. You will spend the whole night investigating <user>, and at the end of the night, you will have discovered his full role PM.

In addition, once during the game, you may send a PM titled "Night X - Locking <user> in the Mystery Machine" to both Upside and BunnyMaster. You will lock <user> in the Mystery Machine, and they will be unable to complete their night action that night, or post in the thread the next day. Also, anyone attempting to target <user> that night will fail.

You are allied with the Nasty. Your team's detail are in a seperate PM

Dear <user>,

You are Morgan Freeman.

No one is quite sure how you originally became famous. Most people remember you as "God" from "Bruce Almighty", but that's irrelevant for now. The Nasty recruited you for your ability to draw attention away from other members of their team.

Each night, you may send a PM titled "Night X - Being famous around <user>" to both Upside and BunnyMaster. You will stand near <user>. Because you are famous, anything targetting <user> will target you instead.

You are allied with The Nasty. Your team's detail are in a seperate PM.
You are Don Vito Corleone.

You are the Don of the Corleone family, a powerful mafia family based in New York that you built up and made prosperous. You are well loved by the members of your family, and are a reasonable man who knows how to run the underworld. You have joined this conflict to help your allies in the Fluffy Grazing Animals.

At night you may send PM to General Spoon and shuckles my hero entitled “Night x – Make USER an offer he can't refuse” You will put a gun to USER's head and a sheet of paper in his hands, and assure him that either his role PM or his brains will be on that paper. USER likes his brains as they are, so you will obtain his role PM.

You are allied with the Fluffy Grazing Animals. You win if at least one of your members is alive and all other factions have been eliminated.
You are Inigo Montoya.

You are one of the finest swordsmen in the world, greater than even the Corsican Wizard. Your father, the finest swordsmith in the world, was brutally murdered by a six-fingered man, and you swore to get revenge on him. You have joined the Very Big Corporation of America because you have some friends there.

At night you may send General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM entitled “Night x – I am not left handed USER” You will engage USER in a duel and reveal that you are not actually left handed, turning the tide of battle and obtaining USER's full role PM in the process.

You are allied with the Very Big Corporation of America. You win if at least one of your members is alive and all other factions have been eliminated.
You are Arthur Dent.

Your home was demolished shortly after you got up, and then your planet was destroyed a bit later making a bad day even worse. You've gone many places in the universe over the years and have done many things, many of which were improbable, like getting that fish in your ear. You are going to help the other Darros Lovers in this fight.

At night you may send General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM entitled “Night x – Fall in front of USER” You will fall, but forget to hit the ground, causing you to fly. If anybody had been trying to kill USER that night they will be so stunned by your disregard for physics that they will forget to kill USER. You can even fall in front of yourself, because the universe just works like that.

You are allied with the Darros Lovers. You win if at least one of your members is alive and all other factions have been eliminated.

Originally Posted by Fat j-squared
You are MC Hammer.

You are a rapper who came to fame in the late eighties, especially after releasing your hit single 'U Can't Touch This'. You were the first rapper to ever receive Diamond certification on an album. Sadly, you also became something of an internet meme with your famous line 'Stop, Hammer Time'. Fortunately, this line is what will help you and your Damned allies in this battle.

In the Day, you may send a PM to Slim Guldo entitled "Day X - Stop, Hammer Time'. You will shout this line at the top of your voice, forcing everyone to stop what they were doing and effectively cancelling the lynch. You may only do this once.

Your allies are listed in another PM.

You win if a member of the Damned is the last user standing or if nothing can prevent the same.
You are Lex Luthor.

You are the President of LexCorp, and the archenemy of Superman. You are so intelligent that you take Superman on only using your brains, and do a pretty good job of it. You spent your younger days as a mad scientist, but you've put that way behind you. So far behind you that you were once elected President of the United States. You have thrown your lot in with the Fluffy Grazing Animals in this battle.

At night you may send General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM entitled “Night x – Take 40 cakes from USER” While nobody is looking, you will take 40 cakes from USER, causing him to die from grief. However, this is a terrible act, and the police will start a manhunt, preventing you from stealing cakes the following night. Therefore, this can only be done every other night, starting from the first night you successfully steal cakes.

You are allied with the Fluffy Grazing Animals. You win if at least one of your members is alive and all other factions have been eliminated.
All of these role PMs are from the past 3 Beginner Mafia Games: Randomness Mafia, Anything Goes Mafia, and Everyone Starts Somewhere Mafia (If I forgot one, sue me for plagiarism on the internet).

My first game was Lord of the Flies Mafia with the two Mafias called the Corrupt and the Destructive, yet this was my role PM:
Quote:
Dear StevenSnype,
You are Tiger Woods.

After becoming a golf legend, you experienced your downfall after confessing to numerous affairs and a sex addiction. However, you have begun to reshape your image and return to your former glory.

Even after rehab, you haven't lost your skill with your "club." During the night, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Well I'm a Tiger and a cheetah, USER." You will lay that user down alllllll night and keep him from doing anything. You may not target the same user twice in a row. There is an item in the game that may make your ability more powerful, if only you could find it.

You are allied with the Stranded. You win if the Stranded eliminate all threats.
Tiger Woods could easily qualify for being a member of the Corrupt, but he was actually aligned with the Village.

Also, the Ganesha claim, like any other PM, could easily be forged, which is why I am doubting to claim to you; any posting restriction could be faked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)