Mythology Mafia - Day 3

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game
I just wanted confirmation that iiMKUltra was not allowed on IRC after he died. I know that I am not going to trust Objection completely until he provides a bit more explanation about why he was chosen, claims in the thread, etc.

EDIT: Posting to say that I have spoken to Objection, and I trust him. I'm happy with him leading.

Well I know you guys are anxiously awaiting a lynch target, and sadly I don't have any 100% baddies yet. I do, however, have one very suspicious claim for you: Myriad.

Myriad never claimed to iiMKUltra, so I sent him a PM asking him for a claim, and here's what happened:

Myriad said:
i subbed out of mythology mafia because i was away for the first 4 cycles.
Objection said:
Not according to the thread. Nobody has subbed in for you yet.
Myriad said:
well, i asked to be subbed out because i can't really play not knowing anything that has happened in the game. but here's my pm for your claim seeking's sake.

Raikage said:
Dear Myriad,

You are Loki.

You are both a giant and one of the Aesir, and you’ve done numerous fucked up things like change yourself into a female horse and giving birth to Odin’s horse, Slepnir. You are also the sire of many monsters such as Fenrir and Midgardsorm, but have chosen to ally with the good guys this time for your own mysterious reasons.

If you are ever targeted by a role at night, you will be able to use your shapeshifting powers to assume that form. Your role will change to the last role that targeted you. This doesn’t work on certain roles, however.

You win if Raikage’s Minions win.
So he gets targeted by one or more roles in the night and he changes into the last role that hit him, but it apparently doesn't work for certain roles? Sounds like something a baddie would make up to stop me trying to test his role out. I also notice random double spaces in his claim (though this only counts as a grammar error so isn't proof of anything). Finally, such a role as this is highly unlikely to be in a beginner game. Plus, he didn't claim until today. All of this is setting off alarm bells in my head, so lynch Myriad. I could be wrong, but right now this is the best lead I have.

Also, the one who claimed Hermes needs to contact me asap, preferably before the day is over.

I asked Tsuk and he said he was persuaded to vote Objection. Since he's a beginner, he probably doesn't realize that he should tell us all that when he votes against the village.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)