Mythology Mafia - Day 3

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Meh. It is still a game. And I've never played before and I'm still leading (doesn't sound like such a good idea when I say it like that, does it?) But anyway, I have most PMs now. I really need the rest. PM me.

Athenodoros

EDIT: Disregard this post, for now. It may be edited in with a lynch soon.
lynch dan on day four
But while I'm here: I have most PMs, but some that are left are really vital, one person in particular. I really need them ASAP. If you haven't forwarded a complete role PM to me the do so as soon as you see this.

Athenodoros

I'm going to suggest we Lynch StevenSnype. His role PM:
Dear StevenSnype, you are Shiva

You are the destroyer of the Trimurti, the Hindu Trinity. You are known for your smearing the ashes of the dead on your body and your Third Eye. For the purposes of this game, you have answered to Raikage's call and will be using your powers to assist his minions.

Once during the game, you may send a PM to Raikage with the title 'Night X - Looking at USER with your Third Eye'. Your will use your Third Eye to burn USER's soul, killing them in doing so. However, you may only use this when half of your allies are dead as the source of your power comes from the dead. You will be notified when you may use this ability.

You win if Raikage's Minions win.
You will notice that there is no skipped line between StevenSnype and 'you are Shiva'. It is also sent by Lambasto, not Raikage, and It was also Quoted badly and the subject was wrong. Also, the log from before and another one given to me by Objection are bad for him as well. Finally, he has opposed every leadership so far (not saying much, I know. I have too, in fact). Oh, and I also really want to see his actual role PM. This does of course mean that if StevenSnype sends it to me ahead of time, we may be able to do business.

Also, those people who haven't sent me complete role PMs should do so now. I'm not missing many, and I have a good idea who the mafia are now, but I need those last PMs. And Shiny Celebi, PM me ASAP if you get in.

EDIT: lets make it a flavoursome lynch, in honour of lkk's signature Meteor.

EDIT2: Or not.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
9.9 Kirby.. You said that in the log that assuming it was faked that it would be impersonation, and you said the only other alternative is that if I was mafia. You tried to force me into an ultimatum without giving me a chance to defend myself. Although now, it doesn't look like I can really do anything as if I were to survive this lynch, the mafia would have a reason to kill me now thanks to publicly posting my role PM. I have explained to Athenodoros that dak sent me my role PM. Apparently he may not have sent it to some of you, but in all honesty, I have not done anything wrong and that is the same PM that dak gave me.

Although since nobody seems to believe me and there is no other person posted, I guess I may as well No Lynch to prevent an important villager for endgame from dying.

I agreed with Atheno, until I checked the rules.

You may vote to lynch users during the day by posting "lynch USER" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to lynch anyone (lynch votes will not count if they're not in the correct format!)
I vote we lynch StevenSnype and toss his remains into Glitch City unless Atheno talks with him and decides otherwise.

EDIT: Steven says that dak sent him the role PM instead of Raikage. Did anyone else receive a PM from dak? I HIGHLY doubt he would only send a role PM to one person. Also, deadline's in less then 10 hours, so we need to make a decision quickly.

Another EDIT: StevenSnype's PM posted above doesn't have a period after his role name, unlike every other PM posted in the thread.

Athenodoros

Okay, so there seems to be a bit of controversy about this lynch, which is unsurprising because it is the first lynch where the person has actually defended themselves. So I am going to go over just one piece:

First Hand Evidence
-His PM. It came from Lambasto, not Raikage, and it is the only one so far to do so. Every single claim and PM we have seen in the thread has been from Raikage. It is also quoted badly. It is also formatted differently to other PMs, such as the missing line, missing period, and lack of capital Y in you, like the rest of them. It is also unlikely that his is vig, just based on the number of killing abilities in the game. We can't have that number.

EDIT: I just realised. The original Quote was a quote by 'Role PM' inside a quote from lambasto. This would make perfect sense if SS PM'd lambasto asking for a fake role PM. lambasto sends him one titled "Mythollgy Mafia Role PM" as would be expected, but it is badly done because Raikage did the rest of them. He quotes it as by 'Role PM' to seperate from the ret of the post, and then StevenSnype forwards to me, only editing out what lambasto said below the quote, which results in the weird setup I got when he PM'd me.

Just looking at that, I think we should lynch him. In addition, I think he is not as vital as he says, because we have ways of killing people.

Double EDIT: woooo, 1111 posts!

Athenodoros

What. So ~half of the people have a different PM style completely, but not once have any of us seen any others? I have seen 8 PMs and have seen 11 claims, and not a single one has deviated from Raikage's style, and indeed the 8 I have seen have been identical down to the individual character. And why have we only heard about it at this stage? Well this kind of ruins a lot. Anyway, I suggest we still lynch StevenSnype. For one thing, I want his role PM, to sort out a log from Objection, and now more than ever to see what is going with who sent his PM. I also still suspect him because of the logs from Objection, and I suspect that Objection planned to lynch him, and he definitely had more information than I have now. By the way, I now they are dodgy looking. But they came from Objection, who we know was village, so I'll trust them for now.

Objection said:
Basically, this @#!*% moled me and got info about you, me and Raseri. Then he gives himself away like that in the main channel, I catch him out on it and he suddenly starts opening up about his team. Unfortunately the number of confirmed living villagers besides us three is zero so i'm going to put Raseri in charge after my death.
This was in reference to the PM Objection sent out to several villagers he trusted, as well as the confirmed three in him, Raseri, and me...

So this should put the dagger in any doubt about lynching Stevensnype

Lynch Stevensnype

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
i asked Objection to expand on the significance of the PM he sent people he trusted the info with, and this is the reply.
There should be no doubt in this lynching anymore.

Force Lightning Stevensnype
so another random quote from someone who you claim to be objection. people just don't understand that "logs" can easily be forged.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)