Mythology Mafia - Day 3

StevenSnype attempted to defend himself, but the crowd would have none of it and were determined to end his life. Since he was fucked anyway, he suddenly yelled out loud, "Screw you guys, fucking benders! I'm going home!" The crowd was silenced for a moment as StevenSnype turned around and went home, voluntarily removing himself from the conflict. And just as well too, considering how damn powerful his true identitiy was...

Dear StevenSnype,

You are Sun Wukong.

You are known as the Great Sage Equal to Heaven and also the Monkey King. You have inspired characters such as Son Goku from Dragonball Z and your story of The Journey to the West has been retold countless amount of times. You may well be the most well-known Chinese mythological character worldwide.

At night, you may send a PM to Raikage with the title ‘Night X - Looking at USER’. You will use your Fiery Eyes with Golden Pupils to discern his true identity, allowing you obtain his role PM.

In addition, at night you may send another PM to Raikage with the title ‘Night X - Transporting USER to the moon using the Compliant Rod’. You will attach the user to your magic rod and lift them onto the moon, killing them. If more than 1 person on your team sends in a killing PM, all killing roles will fail.

You win if lambasto’s Warriors win.
The crowd was rather confused at his outburst as StevenSnype was in fact a bad guy. Fucking bender.

It is now Night 4. Night 4 ends on 20/11/2011, 1400 hrs Greenwich Mean Time.

Nobody died O_o that's weird. Also, Raikage, you said Day 4 ends in an hour.

EDIT: Deadline's in 2 minutes, stealth lynch Raikage?

Another EDIT: Deadline! I'm the only one who voted, everyone else stop being inactive and play the game :P

I like EDITing: Since Raikage seems to be ignoring the deadline of 1 hour, I guess we can lynch danmantincan.

Because EDITing is fun: Not voting for now. How many times can I EDIT this simple little post?

5 EDITs and counting: lynch danmantincan cause ginga told me to.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
wat.

Anyway, I might be afk for a couple of days, and I never got around to planning what I would do in the event nobody died, because it seemed ridiculous. I'll also be a bit hurried, because I'm leaving soon. Today we will lynch danmantincan. Here is his claim:

Raikage said:
Dear danmantincan,

You are King Arthur.

You are a famous British mythological king and no one is sure you ever actually existed. Nonetheless, you are now amongst the most well-known of mythical figures and your sword, Excalibur, is quite possibly the most famous sword ever. Unfortunately, you were not allowed to bring Excalibur to the war to prevent you from slaughtering all your enemies

You still possess Excalibur’s scabbard, however. This renders you immortal and you cannot be killed. The scabbard is not an actual item and cannot be stolen. You also have Caliburn, the Sword in Stone which you drew to prove your kingship. You are unable to use Caliburn in battle, but perhaps someone else can utilize it more effectively.

You win if Raikage’s Minions win.
The first thing you will notice is that it is an excellent claim. Very nice. However, you will notice that infinite bullet proof vest is ridiculous, because it essentially gives an instant win to the village if they have an inspector, and we had two. You will also notice that he has a passive ability, and yet has complained about being hooked twice, which is essentialy complete proof that he is mafia. He was also mentioned by StevenSnype. Oh yes, and King Arthur is probably a warrior. When he was hooked one night, the flavour included

Raikage said:
Being an old hand at battles yourself,
Which certainly supports the idea.

EDIT: By the way, if you want to get in contact with me while I am afk, you should send me a PM on the forums, because I may be able to get them. Also, who is Athan, ginga?

Athenodoros, do you have the log of dmtc complaining about being hooked? Personally, I'd be irritated if I were hooked no matter what my ability was.
My first post of Day 3, I said something along the lines of "Screw you, whoever hooked me" so they would continue to hook me as opposed to a vig, or some other more important village role. Also, what Atheno posted as my flavour for being hooked last night, I said that I suspected that it was an attempt to kill me, but it may have been a hook since I wasn't completely sure. This was the PM I got:
Raikage said:
You were challenged to a fight that night. Being an old hand at battles yourself, you easily survive it, but you were too busy to do anything else that night.
Anyways, why we're at it Athenodoros, why don't you post the whole PM I gave you, rather than what bits server your purpose. If the lynch continues and I turn out mafia, everyone can disregard what I said, or when they see that I'm village, they might be a little more informed about what has happened.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Also, who is Athan, ginga?
You, fool. I was in a hurry and typo'ed it

So much for having all this info on me...
Dan most of that info was from me anyway, given too the Village leader. I would have posted it myself but I was not 100% sure who Athenodoros would ultimately lynch. Also I was in a rush for work and had little or no Internet before I left for work

Also Dan why we're at it lets meantion what you claimed. You claimed infinite BPV which makes it impossible for the mafia to kill you, nor can they lynch you off when Village start off with a lynch majority thanks to an initial number advantage. That role is just so fucking broken and highly likely a fake. Also (as already mentioned) your role name also seems suspicious.

EDIT also Athen gave me the green light to lead in his absence (till he is back). So guys I want your night results ASAP. You can talk to me on IRC or send me a Forum PM. Whatever.

My god this game is horrible. I beg everyone to atleast hold of giving your last night's results to ginganinja. Once I have been incorrectly bandwagoned against, you will see that ginga has led a lynch on a village and hopefully will not claim to him. Also, I have yet to see much info on me other than King Arthur was a warrior, LOLOL MAFIA! Wow, infinite BPV is not that ridiculous in a beginner mafia, because shit like this happens and the mafia can easily take control of the lynch, which is when the mafia would get rid of me. All the mafia/wolf would have to do is avoid killing me, and since there's already been a mislynch, they are in a good position, although no kills last night helped.
Also, since I'm clearly a warrior, why would I have been the one to point out numerous mistakes in StevenSnype's Role PM? The suspicions against me started when StevenSnype said something along the lines that it was up to me, lkk and Bagman (sorry if I got the names wrong, but the point will still stand). He simply named 3 of the more accomplished/experienced players in the game and tried to take them down with him, to give his faction a better chance of winning. Why the hell would he have named his own faction, when they are only losing their first member, and I'm sure that if we were all in the faction, we would certainly be in a good position.

ginganinja

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wow, infinite BPV is not that ridiculous in a beginner mafia
Mate. You cannot FUCKING DIE. Thats pretty ridiculous. Heck I reckon thats a first in mafia in general

because shit like this happens and the mafia can easily take control of the lynch, which is when the mafia would get rid of me.

haha. Village start off with a clear Majority which means that there is fuck all chance of you dying till..idk Day 5?
Also Village basically get an indestructible leader who cannot even be hooked since its a passive ability.

That is soo broken

Also to all who think im not trustworthy send a PM to Athenodoros asking if its true. A few people were present on IRC when Athenodoros told the chat so if people could confirm that Athenodoros said I am to lead in his absence then that would be great sicne I don't think he wants to answer 18 PMs about whether im trustworthy or not. Also to all that have not claimed FUCKING DO SO! Send your claim to both Athenodoros and I asap. If you do not we WILL assume you are mafia and will act accordingly. Athenodoros has been fully cleaned so there are no excuses. Also if Athenodoros or myself send PMs asking questions please fucking answer them or at least get in contact with us.

EDIT: Carry on

Lynching danmantincan

And again stressing the importance of sending Anthen and us the night action results. Its VERY important

Village start off with a clear Majority which means that there is fuck all chance of you dying till..idk Day 5?
Also Village basically get an indestructible leader who cannot even be hooked since its a passive ability.
Let's see. In a 25 person game, with 13 villagers, two 5 person mafias with 2 neutrals (I don't know if that is Raikage's formula, it's just generic), the mafia and wolf can take control of by day 3 without a post restriction ability. Also, wow not being hooked...because we all know that mayors/announcers/One-time BPVs (some typical leading roles) absolutely hate being hooked. The leader should not care about being hooked.

Also to all who think im not trustworthy send a PM to Athenodoros asking if its true. A few people were present on IRC when Athenodoros told the chat so if people could confirm that Athenodoros said I am to lead in his absence then that would be great sicne I don't think he wants to answer 18 PMs about whether im trustworthy or not. Also to all that have not claimed FUCKING DO SO! Send your claim to both Athenodoros and I asap. If you do not we WILL assume you are mafia and will act accordingly. Athenodoros has been fully cleaned so there are no excuses. Also if Athenodoros or myself send PMs asking questions please fucking answer them or at least get in contact with us.
I have no doubt that Athenodoros trusts you, but Objection trusted Snype. Just because the current leader trusts you, does not mean that you are clean. Again, I ask that people don't give information to ginganinja, although I wouldn't be surprised if Atheno already revealed a bunch of information.

ginganinja

Dan just an FYI im holding the lynch on you because I don't have certain Night action results. If people don't contact me with those results i'll be forced to lynch you. So really you really should want people to contact me with those night results

EDIT Fuck it. Im in the same boat as Objection it seems being unable to gather info. Keep the Lynch on dan. Athen pushed for this lynch do thats what we are going to do.

DOUBLE EDIT

FFS you guys don't need to trust me (or accept me as temp leader) to vote dan. In case you have not noticed Athenodoros the Village Leader was is cleaned 100% voted for Dan as well. Jesus Christ. If the Village does not even follow the lynch target of a (Cleaned) Village Leader (thats Athenodoros in case you guys had forgotten) then ffs the Village lost before this game had even begun. Anyway ill be at work for about the next 8 hours so ill be tough to contact during that time.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to note that BPV =/= cannot die.

On another note, it seems clear that lynching danman is a pretty good choice. If he's mafia, good for us. If he's not, get whoever instigated this next.

EDIT: Forgot lynch post. lynch danmantincan

On another note, it seems clear that lynching danman is a pretty good choice. If he's mafia, good for us. If he's not, get whoever instigated this next.
The rogue who publically resurrected instigated this (with help from ginga, but still). I don't think we want to get him.

I really don't like this lynch, but there's no point in arguing with village leadership. Lynch danmantincan, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if he turns up village :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)