Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I change mine to retrowaves? It's my nickname on PS, I didn't mind the actual nick until I realized that it would be better to have the same nick on PS, as it would be easier for people to contact me here on smogon

ok - ante

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I would like to change my name to Damin

Thank you very much s2

reason? e.e - antemortem
It's the username I use in other foruns, this will make easier for people I already know to recognize me

ok - ante

I would like to change my name to ethanlol because my name right now is Ethan Truong but I thought that was be my name on my profile info not as my name. I want to have a proper user name not my name in real life.

ok - ante

I want to change my name to LunarDD, this is my IGN, and the name I use since I play D&P. I'm also known in other forums by this name. Thank you

taken - ante

Hey, could I kindly ask for changing my name to OniionCiitron since this is not quite TYPICAL. P.S. kinda like it. XD Thanks....

ok - ante

I would like to change my username to RoadsterUFO. It is my username on Pokemon Showdown and my username on my most recent game cart save file(s) for my gen 6 Pokemon games. Thank you to anyone that may be able to help in advance. :)

ok - ante

I would love to have my username changed to : "Ray Majore".

REASON: I use only my main under "Majore D' Mawile" and an alt under the name "ray mayo" in PS, and I'd love to have it combined together to my Smogon account.

Thanks in advance! :]

ok - ante

I would Like to change my smogon name to psVoltage due to the fact that it is the name I have used on pokemonshowdown since 2012. Not only that but having a different name on smogon makes it impossible for anyone to find me, or they end up finding somebody else and mistaking them for me which is frustrating for all parties. I know that just Voltage is already taken, but this is not. Plus the ps lets people know that indeed i am the Voltage they know from showdown. I have had my name changed before, but this would save alot of trouble and headache. It is not a complete necessity i suppose if you will not allow for such a change to take place then so be it. Thanks!

Proof I own the Voltage account.
Here,Here

ok - ante

I'd like to change my profile, specifically my birthday.

I messed up the year, so I put it a year earlier than when I was actually born, in 1998, so if that could be fixed I'd appreciate it.

done - eevee

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
Can I change my name to Adaam please (it's my irl name minus the third 'a')? I understand it's my 2nd change and if I can't then it's fine, but having a meme as my username sucks :[. I have control of the PS alt if that's needed

Last edited:
Can I be BIAF on here please? I've gone by that on PS for a while and it gets confusing when people don't recognize me either on Smogon or PS. Thanks again.

about time (done) - eevee

Hi, can I change my name to "Barian"? I have the alt on PS! For awhile now and I play all my tournament games on that alt, plus it's cooler. Thanks!

done - eevee

I want to change my name to "Attis Fujiwara"
Because i want to have the same name that i have in Showdown.
Thanks.

done - eevee

Wait. I would like to re-change my name again to The Ninja's Rage please.

Reason - Its my current PS alt, as somehow I got logged out from my alt, and I don't remember the password. Sorry for the inconvenience , this will be my final change as you know, and this time, I won't forget lol.

you can go back to Born to rule, otherwise no - eevee

I just realized I set my birthday date wrong. I typed 1988 instead of 1998. I understand that here someone can change that for me. Thanks in advance :)

done - eevee

May I please have a name change to annmarie?

Reason being that's my main alt on showdown and it's my actual name.

Thanks in advance xX

done - eevee

Sebberball

formerly BoXeD
Could I get a name change to BoXeD?

I'm asking since it is my new name on PS! and my main tag on Smash 4.

Please and thank you <3

done - eevee

I would like to change my name to Arii★Star.

Reason: My friends call me Ari because that's my real name lol & I used it when I started to play pokemon.
Please & Thanks.:heart:

No Special Characters - raseri
=( only Arii~
The reason is the same.. Please and thanks again.

done - eevee

Century Express

melodies of life
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
Hi, i'm interested on changing my nickname to Yes. It isn't my main account on PS! or IRC tbh, but it has been always my main nick on brazilian forums and PO, and a lot of my friends are already used to call me by that name. If this nick is already taken, it's fine to use Yes. (with the dot). If both are unavailable, please ignore this request.

Thanks in advance. :)

done - eevee

Zar

What a time
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hello,I'd like to change my forum name from Zarif to Disbelief as my main alt in PS! is Disbelief,I'd like to have them both the same.

Proof of me on Disbelief = http://i.imgur.com/lw3La3S.png

done - eevee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)