Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to be a pain but I think I got overlooked, or if my request was denied I was not informed.

I'd like to change my name from TheBritishMafia to Fresher Than You since it is my PS! name, and my current name is very old and kinda silly now. Thanks

got it - eevee

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, not going to hesitate this time. I have changed my name to 'Icey Fall' on Pokemon Showdown. Meaning, that if possible, I would love to have the name change to Icey Fall on Smogon as well please. Thanks in advance n_n

ok - ante

Alright, not going to hesitate this time. I have changed my name to 'Icey Fall' on Pokemon Showdown. Meaning, that if possible, I would love to have the name change to Icey Fall on Smogon as well please. Thanks in advance n_n
Oh yeah, obviously just to avoid confusion and all. Wouldn't want to have different names.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
hello. id like to request my username to be changed from "MattaPod" to "Mattapod" please. that random capital P has really started to Piss me off if you know what i mean.

ok - ante

Hello,
I would like to change my name to Nunno
I have that name as my showdown alt and i would like both alt and smogon name to match.

ok - ante

Hello. Id like to change my forums account name to Y8, i use Y8
on ps as my main alt and it would only make sense. It was my first alt to ever make so i was wondering if i could switch to it

Heres proof of me being on the alt

ok - ante

After realizing that McSaltine is a terrible name in all situations I would like to revert back to Lilligant for OU if at all possible

ok - ante

hi is there any chance i could get my name changed to Evan. (with the period b/c i know evan is taken) on the forums? I know that i'm a badged user and don't have the PS! alt but any decent variation of it is taken or active and it's what pretty much everyone calls me on skype and irc. Fwiw people have started referring to me on the forums as evan as well (examples here, here, here and here) and it would just simplify things immensely in terms of who people are talking about. There is also precedent of badged users getting names w/o confirming the PS! alt as seen here. I can try getting an irc nick that is close to evan if it really helps, but im not exactly irc proficient so it might be a struggle. This isn't just something i've recently came up w/ either i've been talking with people about trying to get something that resembles Evan on forums for well over a month now. Whatever your decision is, thanks anyways :].

no simply because you don't own it anywhere else atm, sorry - ante

hi is there any chance i could get my name changed to Evan. (with the period b/c i know evan is taken) on the forums? I know that i'm a badged user and don't have the PS! alt but any decent variation of it is taken or active and it's what pretty much everyone calls me on skype and irc. Fwiw people have started referring to me on the forums as evan as well (examples here, here, here and here) and it would just simplify things immensely in terms of who people are talking about. There is also precedent of badged users getting names w/o confirming the PS! alt as seen here. I can try getting an irc nick that is close to evan if it really helps, but im not exactly irc proficient so it might be a struggle. This isn't just something i've recently came up w/ either i've been talking with people about trying to get something that resembles Evan on forums for well over a month now. Whatever your decision is, thanks anyways :].
problem with this is that evan is a badged user, even if he doesnt come here anymore, it would be quite confusing if he ever did come back

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
trust me boy, you don't want a period in your name

sam-testings

What a beautiful face, I have found in this place
Hello! If the name is Sammy is available i will glady take it, but otherwise my showdown name Sam-testings would do fine. The user hasnt been here in 6 years so i think I'll be fine.

ok - ante

um yo this'll probably get denied as I've already had a name change but I'm wondering if it's possible to give me the name "Sanjay."
I'm mod in the game corner room/voice in survivor and I was wondering if I could get it changed here before there, if not it's fine, it's worth a try guess.

Thanks either way

Hey so about 3 months ago i wanted to get a name change to Flipps however it has still not been done. my brother made it and forgot to tell me. I can log in to the acount (see post #1394 for proof, it isnt letting me put it in) but alot of the stuff is wrong with the acount like age and email so it wld be easier if u delete the Flipps acount and change this acount name to Flipps

Edit: i dont think that the Flipps acount was connected with an email

Last edited:
Can I change my birthdate to October,24,2002? I honestly dont know why it is 2001, but i think it is because i registered before i turned 13

ok - ante

requesting a name change to Bouff, ive had it on ps for like two years and everyone calls me bouff and not bouffalant so i dont think a shortening of my name is that much of a change (but if im gonna have the formerly known as thing as my ct then disregard this s: )

minor change so ya - ante

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
um yo this'll probably get denied as I've already had a name change but I'm wondering if it's possible to give me the name "Sanjay."
I'm mod in the game corner room/voice in survivor and I was wondering if I could get it changed here before there, if not it's fine, it's worth a try guess.

Thanks either way
it'll be the last change you get, are you sure?
Hey so about 3 months ago i wanted to get a name change to Flipps however it has still not been done. my brother made it and forgot to tell me. I can log in to the acount (see post #1394 for proof, it isnt letting me put it in) but alot of the stuff is wrong with the acount like age and email so it wld be easier if u delete the Flipps acount and change this acount name to Flipps

Edit: i dont think that the Flipps acount was connected with an email
oglemi told you that if you pmed with the email used on the Flipps account then it would be done. if you can PM me with the email i'll do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)