Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I would like my name changed to Anselm if that is possible. Reason is that when I created this account roughly two years ago, I mistakenly put my full name in and would not like to display my last name on forum :D Thank you.

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. I would like to change my birth year to 1998. I don't know why the birth year is incorrect on my profile. I might have input it incorrectly?

k - oglemi

Can I get my birth year changed to 1996? must have misclicked when creating the account

k - oglemi

KAIDO THE BEAST

yeah no you've had about 3 name changes already. rejected. - tennisace

Can you change my name to "Jimmy Turtwig" (without the " obviously). It's my PO name that some people actually know me by unlike this one.. and since PO died I might as well come to smogon :]

k - oglemi

Amir

Banned deucer.
Good Morning/Afternoon, I would like to change my username from "Cypher Amir" to "Amir" mainly cause it's my name and I am also known in many social areas with that name. :]

rejected - name already taken - oglemi

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Good Morning/Afternoon, I would like to change my username from "Cypher Amir" to "Amir" mainly cause it's my name and I am also known in many social areas with that name. :]
Amir is taken tho

You can do something like "Amir." or "-Amir-" (just suggesting pls don't delete post/ban me)

I'd like to change my name to Dratios, as it's the Showdown! account I go on more often, and more people know me by that name.

k - oglemi

Could someone replace the underscore in my nickname with a space, please?

"Nelson_Tangela" => "Nelson Tangela"

k - oglemi

I would like to have my name changed to Eternidade so it matches my PS! name. Thanks.

k - oglemi

Pak

vortex
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
I would like to have my name changed to Pakmasta so it matches the alt I recently switched back to on Pokemon Showdown.

k - oglemi

I think it's about time I change my login name; I've been using this one since 2009 and I haven't liked it since... 2010-ish?

I'd like my name changed to Force Majeure because it matches my new alt.

k - oglemi

Hi, can I change my name to "Fahyt"? That's the name I go by on Showdown, and this account was made long before I adopted that name.

k - oglemi

I don't know if this is considered a name change at all.
but I like to have the name "___" instead of "Ace_"
Originally I wanted the name "Ace" but it was taken and rushed into making it "Ace_" but from what I can read in the first post, I should be able to have "___" right?
I would love to have "___" because this is the name I've used on games where it was allowed otherwise I went with "Ace" where it wasn't.

k - oglemi

Empress

Warning: may contain traces of nuts
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok I've finally decided on a new name. From this point on I would like to be known as Drasyl b/c wh0sy0urpapa is still a cancerous name.

EDIT: After deliberations, I've decided that i'd rather have it be Snobalt

k - oglemi

so when are you reverting? - sparktrain

Only if you go back to Pawou. Personally I miss the days of being cancerous name buddies (ok not really) - Snobalt

Last edited:

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Thanks alot for the namechange but I actually wanted 3x _ but I got 4x _ and I don't see anywhere in the rules that it says it have to be 4 characters or more.
Or is it because someone else got that name already?
someone else has the 3x

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
I want to change my name to ManOfMany, because that is my Showdown account name

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)