Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, i got a name change on ps again, and this is a name i will be staying with, because ive wanted this name, since it is what my past 2 names have meant. i was wondering if i could get a name change to Strength. it has no forum presence, if that helps my case any.

My birthday mistakenly reads November 20 1990
My bday it November 29 1990
If someone could change that for me soon I'd really appreciate it. thanks!

Gotcha - Jelli

Last edited by a moderator:

Scotti

we back.
Can u capitalize the S in my name.
I appreciate it if you can do that for me :]

Gotcha - Jelli

I would like to change my name to: LightningRise750

Reason: I would like a non-copyrighted name, and I cant remeber my ClawShock50 battle simulator password.

Gotcha - Jelli

Hi, so I'd like to request a name change. When I was new to showdown I joined under the name 'Sir Kay 9', but after making an account on smogon I changed my name to 'Sir Kay', dropping the 9. The only problem is that, being new to showdown, I didn't know you could request name changes. So I currently have 2 accounts registered. Is there any way I could get this name changed to Sir Kay to match my PS! name?

(little bit of details, I'm not managing 2 accounts at once. Sir Kay is completely inactive and I solely use this account. I want a name change so I can match my ingame PS! name, and so people can have an easier time tagging me and not tag Sir Kay which is inactive on forums.)

Gotcha, please don't make multiple accounts in the future (leaving that note for everyone, not just you~) - Jelli

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
I wanna change my name to HANTSUKI because it's glorious full caps

And I would like to change my title to "Former Banana Captain" since I'm quitting the spot. Can I get this change since I'll not be Brazil's CO anymore? :(

Gotcha - Jelli

Fiend

someguy
is a Social Media Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Can I get my name shortened to just Fiend? Everybody calls me that which makes finding me easier and it makes Spanish speaking Sken have an easier time talking to me.

Gotcha - Jelli

Relaxed Dedenne

I COULD BE BANNED!
Ello' I'd rather have my name changed too; Relaxed Dedenne
Reason: I'd rather have people know me by my account on showdown and not some random thing i came up with

Gotcha - Jelli

Asukara

これをやろう!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I would like to get a name change to TFK, I have been using this alt for like 2 years, this is the alt I use most of the time when I am on PS.

Thanks

Gotcha - Jelli

Digital Sound

I COULD BE BANNED!
Would it be okay if you guys can change my username to "Digital Sound"? I find my username to be unpleasing and rather a bit annoying with the exclamation marks in it. And while you're at it, could you also change my birth date to 06/08/2000 since I just turned 15 last month.

Gotcha - Jelli

I want to change my name to Shocki, because its my old name from Pokemon Online and i used this name for a while on psd now.

Gotcha - Jelli

Could I get my name changed to ck49

why? I go by ck49 on PS and NB, and I'm not 13 years old anymore - like I was when I thought this name was a good idea.

Gotcha - Jelli

Hey, I really want to change my name to Declarity, as its my showdown name. I made an alt with that name not knowing that I couldn't (really sorry about that) I'm not using that account again so if there's a way to terminate it and change my name to that it'd be great. Thanks.

Gotcha - Jelli

LilOu

PO poopyhead
I'd like to take out the "On" part of my name, as everyone knows me just by LilOu and that has been my main alt on everywhere like forever. The problem with this is that I already asked for this and they told me that "LilOu" is already taken; however, when I use the search bar, I only find user LilOu1, which I think was some sort of account I created 3 years ago when just found Smogon (user LilOu1 was last seen the same day I joined with this alt).

I don't plan on using that alt and have never done, if that's an issue. I can't remember why I even created it if it was the case.

Gotcha - Jelli

DnB

#DnB4608, its way easier on discord :>
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
would like to change my name to DnB

reason: sounds way better than drum'n'bass and i like the short version way more

/e: think there's a guy also named dnb but he's not active anymore, hope deleting him or w/e would be no problem

Name actually wasn't taken yet, so gotcha - Jelli

I'd like to change my name to Steven Stone.
Reason being
1: Steven is awesome
2: there aren't many good Skarmory pics to choose on the net
3: look at my profile
:P
I checked. Steven Stone can't be found on the smog forums

Gotcha - Jelli

Hi, I'd like my username to be changed to Bluemew1
Most of my OTs have that name so I rather have that name to make trades less confusing.
~Thanks.
That name's taken
so, i got a name change on ps again, and this is a name i will be staying with, because ive wanted this name, since it is what my past 2 names have meant. i was wondering if i could get a name change to Strength. it has no forum presence, if that helps my case any.
Sorry, you've already had a change
Hi, I'd like to change my name to Ryu VM
Reason: This one is very large, and I'd like it to match my PS! name, please.
That name's taken
Name request: Name changed to Espurr, I own the alt at the moment on Pokemon Showdown, and dislike my current name a bit for some reasons.

http://imgur.com/VYdAZEK - nice proof
That name's taken
I'd like to change my name to Dank Rabbit.
Reason being this has become my permanent name as i no longer use the alt Tjust7896.
Just to clarify, is that "Dank Rabbit." or "Dank Rabbit"? Guessing the latter, but some peeps like the dot in their name, so figured I'd make sure~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)