Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jellicent : Wow really? I didn't see it when I looked for "search user". Will "Bluemew." with a dot at the end work? Sorry for the noob question but I have no idea if a dot will count it as a different nick.

Hi, I'd like to change my name to Rute, because that's my name on PS and I was too lazy to change it here earlier

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
You know I've been Lugiatina for a while and while it is a great username, there have been others out there and the name seems to have lost its luster. I want to put a spin on it. I want to be known as Lugztina from now on; basically the same username as my Xbox One Gamertag. Can that be achieved?

Thanks.

k - oglemi

If possible, could I please get a name change to "KairyDragon" (without the quotes, obviously)?

Reason is...I made this account a couple years ago and never really did much with it. I recently joined Showdown, and my main there is "KairyDragon". I've been changing a lot of my usernames for places to KairyDragon, as well.

rejected - name already taken - oglemi

Can i change my name to The Mawile Ace.Its my most common alt on ps.

k - oglemi

pls change my name to BC SEEME as im in a clan rn and i never use this alt on ps anymore. thx alrdy

k - oglemi

Reactions: pj
I would love to have my name changed to PachChomp
[REASON] Since this is my current username on Showdown and I have been using it for over a month now. This username was from my old one and I would like for it to be changed.
Thanks!

k - oglemi

Hi! I would like my current name changed to clitEclitEgangbang as i have recently discovered the username Gingy on the forums will be forever unavailable and I have no desire to be associated with the scum who owns the alt and does not use it.
Thanks!

(Edit) Alternatively just make my name Gingy on smogon so TDK doesn't cry

no e.e - oglemi

Lionyx

メラミ
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
i would like to get renamed to Lionyx since its my main showdown alt

k - oglemi

A long time ago, when I was new to the forums, I made a new alt and it got banned. It was before I knew about this forum. Is there anyway I can change my name to that alts name, because that name is my main on showdown, (Dread Plate)?

If not can I have PuddlesA1 back

k - oglemi

I would like to change my nickname in "The Mentalist" if possible. Thx in advance :).

EDIT: Nvm I would prefer to stay with my current nickname, thx anyway

Last edited:
I would like a name change to Sota Higurashi

Everyone knows me by that name now on showdown and my old name is semi retired. Also, it's kind of impossible to make my forum name and my username match to be able to go on smogtours, but with my new name, everything will be easy. Thanks in advance

k - oglemi

id like to change my name to Erz. ( without the dot )
afaik erz isnt taken yet. everyone calls me by erz. the "krieger" ( warrior ) is just a childish extension :( [ and lol, nobody besides german will understand my name like that, not cool if u want to play tours and everybody has to figure your name out first :I ]

k - oglemi

Ace

ᴅ ᴇ ᴀ ᴅ
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey, I have the name Ace on Ps! Was wondering if I could possibly remove the dot on my smogon name (It's taken but the guy hasn't been active since 2007). If that isn't possible, I'd like to change it to Ace~

k - oglemi

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
could my name be changed to Meloettaaa considering there's a scumbag with the name "Meloetta" and does not use it
also i use this name on ps etc etc

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)