1. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Name reset

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by Red the Bloodedge, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Red the Bloodedge

Red the Bloodedge

I was wondering if i could get a name reset for my Alt Numbuh One because i forgot my pass to it
  2. Jukain

Jukain fuck macle
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

you should really just use the same pass for every account and so you'll never forget it

just making a new alt _should_ work
  3. Red the Bloodedge

Red the Bloodedge

i do it's just this one alt was rushed so i didnt use the same pass for it
  4. Cathy

Cathy

1) There is no user named "Alt Numbuh One" on Pokemon Showdown.
    2) Even if there were such a user, you haven't provided any reason to believe that it is you.

Since the "Alt Numbuh One" account does not exist, you can simply register it at your leisure, assuming no one else registers it first.
  5. MJB

MJB Sup Peeps
    is a Battle Server Admin Alumnus

While I agree with your overall message, I think he means the alt "Numbah One"

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)