1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

Discussion in 'The Great Library' started by Ninahaza, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Rayquaza2233

Rayquaza2233

"...that's your plan, dude?" - Naruto on Kurama plans

Shit's getting REAL if that thing at the end is what I think it is.
  2. some hero

some hero

At above, are you talking about the 10 tails??

Well, the power levels are out of control. Won't get into it though... So Gais attack actually destroyed Madaras Susano?? Or was it that blast? Why couldn't Kakashi just used a chidori/lightning jab and cut open Obito? Unless he still cares and is planning to convert him?
  3. Matthew

Matthew I love weather; Sun for days
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Obito is like his god, dude. You don't just kill someone you have held in such high regards all of your life.

This chapter was very good though, I actually really liked where things were going with it. Aside from the whole nine-tails being like, "I'll explain later..." (which was bogus) everything was structured pretty well in this chap. Yeah Gai's attack broke susanoo, but you also have to realize that he can only do Daytime Tiger at the Seventh Gate, so he pushed himself almost to the limit of death to do that.
  4. Danmire

Danmire Come and get your love
    is an Artist Alumnus

..and they're fucked.

i wonder if sasuke will join the match or not
  5. Chou Toshio

Chou Toshio @Fighting Necktie
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

6. panamaxis

panamaxis Allons-y!
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

Team naruto really shouldn't have any legitimate way of winning this fight...

"oh well..."

Cool chapter overall but i found it dumb that kakashi warped back to the proper dimension after punching obito, why'd he give up their advantage? Although if Obito wasn't dumb he'd just deal with kakashi in his dimension first to be fair...

@Matthew: I originally thought Daytime Tiger was a 7th gate-only thing too but wouldn't Gai be sweating profusely and have white eyes if he went into the 7th gate? I interpreted it as he hasn't gone into 7th gate yet. You'd think that Gai releasing the 7th gate would be important enough to be done on panel rather than off-panel as well but i dunno.
  7. Shinryu

Shinryu

Meh to me, it all depends on what state the 10 tails is being revived in, it still only has a fragment of the 8 and 9 tails' power, so they may not be able to even cast their genjutsu unless it can absorb the rest considering just how much chakra the other 2 have still.
  8. some hero

some hero

I'm pretty sure using the moon level illusion is not the only way that thing can win. Which is what he meant, i think. Like, how are they supposed to fight it?

Whitebeard hates Sasuke. Not man enough:

Show Hide
    [​IMG]
  9. Jebus McAzn

Jebus McAzn

So what exactly happened in that fight?

spoilers (open)
    The Juubi shot a bijudama at Killer Bee but Kakashi used Kamui to transport the majority of him out of there and then right on top of the Juubi?
  10. Danmire

is an Artist Alumnus

Next chapter: The Juubi hits the Hachibi with his tails and the group goes "He's too strong, oh noooo"
  11. some hero

some hero

Basically:

- 9tails and 8tails shot those black bombs at 10tails.
    - 10tails too stronght
    - Shoots his own laser beam of destruction at 8/9tails.
    - 9tails, 8tails, Bee, Naruto, Kakashi somehow come up with a plan while getting blasted.
    - Behind cover, 9tails rips one of 8tails' tails and throws it close to them.
    - While Kakashi uses his new somehow Uber-level power to send the 8tails into the other dimension.
    - 9tails throws Kakashi and Naruto towards 10tails, while covered of course.
    - Kakashi with his new asspull ability to bring stuff back from the other dimension does just that.
    - Fails miserably and ends up wasting a bunch of pages.
    - Could have easily been left out since it has no impact on the battle.
    - Ends up raising more questions about Kakashis new mastery over his Sharingan.
  12. Vince Wiley

Vince Wiley

I didn't want to believe it, but the more I think about it, the more Obito makes sense (which really fucking sucks, I loved that guy). Right down to the hair and the mask that only shows the right Sharingan eye.

So technically, if Kakashi could advance his eye abilities more, even he potentially should be able to go into the same dimension also since the eye techniques share it...boy you almost wonder all the havoc he's caused there just randomly sending crap over throughout Shippuuden then lol.

If it is Obito, beyond who the hell got him out from under that rock, what could possibly be his inspiration for slaughtering his clan and turning away from Konoha? Here I thought Obito was the only NORMAL Uchiha besides Sasuke's mother, but apparently each and every one of them has something fucked up about them.

i never understood how people could think that obito could be tobi, who could have possibly trained him to be that strong and smart, if there was someone that strong to teach him surely his name would be famous/infamous. if tobi turns out to be obito there will be giant loopholes
  13. Jebus McAzn

Jebus McAzn

some hero: i was under the impression that the nine tails gave kakashi some of its chakra, but i could be mistaken

vince: have you even read the last twenty chapters
  14. some hero

some hero

Yeah he did, but i was more talking about how Kakashi seems to have taken his Kamui to an extreme level over the last couple of chapters. It may have something to do with him knowing that whatever is sent to the other dinension doesn't die though.
  15. VKCA

VKCA (Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)

[​IMG]

I'm not saying naruto ruins lives
    but
    v likes this.
  16. New World Order

New World Order Licks Toads
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Yeah, I'd say this is Darwin Awards material if anything.
  17. PK Gaming

PK Gaming Pursuing My True Self
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Naruto was good!

The last two chapters were pretty good actually. I wish I could say great, because I really wanted them to be great. But unfortunately they suffered from "trying to fit a ton of shit into one chapter" which never works for me. I'm also digging that Naruto is still using Sage Mode.
  18. Danmire

is an Artist Alumnus

new chapters up. anyone else think the next chapter will be full of talk no jutsu, mostly with "what is that?! is that the juubi?!" by the some of the token characters?
  19. v

v I'm on your six
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    ULTRA Moderator

reinforcement conveniently showing up right as obito says "I'll make you hokage in the dream," then shoots a genjutsu blast. they're in the mugen tsukuyomi already, my twist ending has come true thanks to sage of six obitos
  20. kokoloko

kokoloko genius cannot be contained
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Winner
    UU Leader

crap chapter; why does everything have to turn into a cheesefest
  21. Danmire

is an Artist Alumnus

nope

the beast ball missed because ino controlled the beast for a split second. they weren't even sensed due to some of the mist ninjas creating mist to shroud them
  22. v

v I'm on your six
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    ULTRA Moderator

they said that because it's part of the hallucination obviously?? if they knew they were in mugen tsukuyomi what good would it be
  23. PK Gaming

is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

that doesn't sound like kishi at all.

i'm pretty sure this arcs going to start winding down after this final skirmish. i predict that naruto will fuse sage mode + bijuu mode together and maybe one shot the bijuu with some god technique.

sadly, i'm pretty sure kishi won't kill off any characters. they'll destroy the juubi and go home, all in a days work. oh well.

but if he does pull a tsukuyomi twist it has the potential of being an amazing plot turn.
  24. Swaggersaurus

Swaggersaurus I DON'T NEED A MAN
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

pretty sure there's no way this is as simple as put juubi down and go home

don't forget sasuke

eta: i expect this fight to go on for some time yet because i imagine the ninja army will be put out of commission. i could be wrong, but ending a chapter on a note like this suggests to me its a false hope thing rn
  25. PK Gaming

what the hell is he even doing with orochimaru???

going on a road trip =_=

he needs a major power up if ever wants to fight naruto on equal terms.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)