Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

CrushinDefeat

Defeat me if you can... Survive if I let you!
680 was pretty nice, Kakashi is extremely clever and quick thinking but did Kaguya just take everyone to another dimension? Also Sasuke's attitude is amazing, the flash back was nice as well. Im not sure how long they're going to fight Kaguya, hopefully Sasukes Susanoo manages to strike her next chapter, but it probably wont.

^ this is (presumably) the last major fight in the series against basically the avatar of chakra herself; I don't think anyone's going to land a hit on her for the next many chapters, and it'll probably be Kakashi who comes up with a plan that will have Sakura connecting with the first damaging blow.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is Kishi's payback for everyone who doubted that he could write a strong female character.

BTW-- anyone notice that Haramo's brother inhereted the Byakugan? To me, this means that nothing particularly weird happened to him, but that he lived out his life, and was the original ancestor of the Hyuga family

Well for all we know Naruto and friends could've been trapped in the genjutsu instead of the Suusanoo preventing it, and instead of happy dreams like everyone else, they get nightmares since they were such pains in the asses.

kinda seemed like a last minute thing from kishi lol
This most likely. Also, if Madara sacrificed one eyes for izanami..... why he have TWO rinnegans? (He even gave BOTH eyes to Nagato), but let not finish there.... how in the world he got 7 rinnegans to implant on the deads jinchurikis (together with 7 mangekyo sharingan that now we know is a less powerful version of the rinnegan)

And don't tell me that he got one eyes from Obito since Obito himself said "these aren't even my own eyes" (or something along those lines)

edit: the bunny is damn hot :pimp:

Crux

Banned deucer.
Also, perhaps a translation thing, but I thought it was heavily indicated that Hashirama could also have awakened the Rinnegan? I presume that it's just in terms of taking Madara's eyes and transplanting them but there is probably sufficient room there for alternative methods of obtaining it that Naruto can probably achieve (read: be ready for next level powerups)

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This most likely. Also, if Madara sacrificed one eyes for izanami..... why he have TWO rinnegans? (He even gave BOTH eyes to Nagato), but let not finish there.... how in the world he got 7 rinnegans to implant on the deads jinchurikis (together with 7 mangekyo sharingan that now we know is a less powerful version of the rinnegan)

And don't tell me that he got one eyes from Obito since Obito himself said "these aren't even my own eyes" (or something along those lines)

edit: the bunny is damn hot :pimp:
D :

Level 56

Faded memories
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 6th Grand Slam Winner
First it was Kabuto, then it was Tobi (Obito), then it was Madara, then it was lady Kaguya, now it’s black zetsu, then it will be the Ramen Guy, and then it will be Sakura, and then it will Neji, turns out neji isn’t dead -_-, and then it will be Obama, and then it will be Michael Jackson. This Manga, smh

Chou Toshio

Over9000
Naruto: Eh, wait-- don't you think *that* technique is a bit too weak? I mean, we got ready to use *that* technique back in chapter 50 when we were still gennin.

Sasuke: No you idiot not *that* technique, I mean *THAT* technique!

Naruto: Wait, *that* one from chapter 143?

Sasuke: NO! NOT *that* one

Naruto: Do you mean *that* one, *that* one, or *that* other one

Sasuke: No, none of those *that* jutsu is the *that* jutsu I'm talking about. I mean *that* technique!

Naruto: Which *that* technique?

Sasuke: *that* technique *that* *that* sixth sage guy taught us-- *that* one!

Naruto: OH *THAT* one!

Sasuke: YES!! *That* one!

Naruto: Oh, well I was kind of zoning out when *that* sage was trying to tech me *that* jutsu...

Sasuke: *that* is so retarded...

Naruto: Oh! Oh wait, did it go something like *this*

Sasuke: Yeah yeah! Like *that*

Naruto: da-doo-doo-doo, da-doo-doo-doo, Imm chargin' *that* attack

Sasuke: Wait, no, NOT *that* one! I mean *that* other one!

Ok I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long while, and it was good for the first hit. Should've done the sealing at the exact same time though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)