National Pokemon Association- Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I am not even mad. I should have totally expected this seeing that this is smogon. I love how most people didn't even care, yet a few people complain because there team sucks. Seriously some of the biggest sore losers and little bitches ever. This tournament was obviously just for fun and some people needed to go and ruin it.

I hope everyone is happy when they still lose to the escavaliers even without me on the team because their team sucks that bad.

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
That news was pretty damned funny. I expect a publication of such quality every week.

TTS

Articulate Potty Lid
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Like I am not even mad. I should have totally expected this seeing that this is smogon. I love how most people didn't even care, yet a few people complain because there team sucks. Seriously some of the biggest sore losers and little bitches ever. This tournament was obviously just for fun and some people needed to go and ruin it.

I hope everyone is happy when they still lose to the escavaliers even without me on the team because their team sucks that bad.
Multiple people, myself included, asked you if you were participating and were told "No, I don't have time to commit to play in this". What you did was against the spirit of the tournament.

what is stated in the NPA news about my team is not true; we only knew about EnFuego's participation AFTER the draft took place and TDS told us. to say that we tried to get enfuego banned is also incorrect: tyler asked who jenny how she could lose to ominous oppressor and she said "enfuego" and then that's how this all started. to my knowledge, no "official complaint" was given.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Who are you gonna trust, the hard working and unbiased journalists at NPA News or that Crafty Scrafty who only cares about his own team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)