National Pokemon Association - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
GEC defeated TDS for his Week 5 match at the end of Week 6 giving the Slakings a win in Week 5. This match had to have counted otherwise they would not be 3-3. This implies there was an extension at least up until GEC's match was played which was well after Andrea VM'd Havak and Havak dropped out of the tournment.

(also danny won that series in 2)

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
We had already won in week 5, that match was simply played to add to our matches won/battles won in-case we needed to tie break for playoffs.

edit - yeah cheeser is a stalin, he threatened to repeat what usa customs did to me if i didn't play tds

evan

Regardless, if that match does add to your Matches won/lost for playoffs, my original point stands.

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
Duy, TDS wasn't on for us to do our match (we had set a day, and he hasn't been on since):

*nickserv* tds is New Now Know How
*nickserv* Time registered: Jun 14 22:15:18 2010 CDT
*nickserv* Last seen time: Nov 01 03:27:58 2011 CDT
*nickserv* Last quit message: Ping timeout

that said, will probably play TTS this weekend.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Duy, TDS wasn't on for us to do our match (we had set a day, and he hasn't been on since):

*nickserv* tds is New Now Know How
*nickserv* Time registered: Jun 14 22:15:18 2010 CDT
*nickserv* Last seen time: Nov 01 03:27:58 2011 CDT
*nickserv* Last quit message: Ping timeout

that said, will probably play TTS this weekend.
Reminder for all that TOs can't read minds and expecting them to read IRC logs for the channels they're in while having non-Smogon commitments to attend to is ridiculous.

Firestorm

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TDS and I are going to try and play tomorrow night hopefully sometime around 11PM to Midnight Pacific / 2AM to 3AM Eastern. Otherwise we'll try another time before the Monday deadline.

won in a set of games that probably won't go on either of our application videos for strongest pokemon master of all time

also that locks up 7-0 regular season. id just like to thank kok for predicting me to lose every week no matter how many games i won im lazy and need motivation

evan

deagle and i played a REALLY silly game 1

then i DC'd up 4-2 second match and he took the win

ggs deagle

Firestorm

TDS and I just played. I won 2-0.

Finished all 7 matches of the season. That's how it's done! Finished 3-4 (8-8).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)