1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Nationals Update

Discussion in 'VGC' started by macle, Jul 9, 2013.

1. macle

macle ribbit
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I would like to thank all the smogonites that came out to Indianapolis for the event. You all did a great job. You made this weekend awesome.

Next I would like to congratulate king of kongs, the 2013 VGC masters national champion and runner up Human.

Congrats to R inanimate, Fish, Synre, Cybertron, gene, jio, and Jrank for making top cut.

In the senior division, congrats to dingram who finished in second place and iss for finishing 16th.
    Furai, Sidfrid and Level 51 like this.
  2. Furai

Furai wellfare
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

3. Sidfrid

Sidfrid

Nice battles, little hax against human but well this is pokemon. The commentators was good too, they really know how to play the game.
    Although the pokemons selections was a little weird (and one of human pokemons did so little...) together with their moveset and items. Looks like that surprise is the way to go in this kind of events. All and all a really good final.

About that Megahorn: WTF?! If someone can explain that to me I would really apreciatte it.
    edit: nmv, found the answer http://nuggetbridge.com/forums/topic/1882-vgc-2013-champion-masters-match/

edit2: the others two categories finals:

Furai likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)