NCAA March Madness 2010

I don't think there are any on yahoo either. There were far too many upsets already =/. Especially Ohio. Fuck Ohio -_-

Louisville needs to make a comeback, go Louisville!

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
WOOOOOO!!!

I would be happier if that didn't basically earn us the privilege of losing to tOSU next round.
I have faith, I predicted GT into the Elite 8 (yeah you read me right not Georgetown Georgia TECH). Also if Louisville pulls through my South Region will be perfect!

My bracket is doing great, I correctly picked most of the upsets (barring Georgetown of course, I doubt anyone picked that). It didn't phase me much anyway, I had Tennessee going to the Sweet 16 anyway, which is probably gonna happen.

Texas can fucking suck dick, I'm never picking them ever again. How 90% and 70% free-throw shooters blow both at the line I will never understand. What a fucking chokejob. Cost me a few possible points.

I pray to god Louisville comes back...Cal is shooting the lights out right now...

Even if Louisville loses, 29 out of 32 ain't bad (assuming SU, MD, and OSU win which they will) =)

Oh, and R2, watch BYU beat Kansas State. That makes or breaks my bracket.

I am absolutely in love with how much the big east is struggling right now. What's that? PAC-10 schools are 2 for 2 against big east? And we all know nova should have lost, St Mary's has got this tomorrow.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i dont know whether to be happy or sad, one one hand i did not have a very good first round at all, but on the other hand i only have 1 sweet 16 team out so far and all e8 teams still in so if everything goes right, im looking at easily winning our league.

second round will be huge for be, basically every single one of my pairings is 1 correct pick vs 1 incorrect one, so all those correct picks need to win. go BYU > KN state!

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OK Nova, don't fuck up. Your my only hope now *.*

In other news, I'm starting to get the feeling that Washington and Cal might become the Dark horses for this tourney.......

Altair

just who is the coon?
fffucking lane violation

as probably the only person on smogon to pick new mex state I am very angry

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
My hopes are with Baylor (final 4), Tennessee (elite 8!) and Pittsburgh (final 4), not Kansas/Kentucky cause everyone with half a brain is relying on them for at least final four.

I still have all my Final 4 teams, all my Elite 8 teams, and 14/16 Sweet 16 teams.

I'm tied for 2nd place right now in my dad's office pool with other people. Teams that I need to win the next few days are Michigan St, Butler, Xavier, and Texas A&M.

Haha, did you see that Samhan's mom didn't pick Saint Mary to win. She sent him a text message "chiding him on ruining her bracket".

Kentucky vs Wake tonight and I'm looking forward to it. They say that Smith is equal to Wall, so I'd love to see them play each other. UK has Cousins to guard the lane, so as long as he keeps his cool and plays strong in the paint UK should be able to hold Smith from damaging their mojo.

MORE BUSTED BRACKETS! WOO!!! St. Mary's 75 - Villanova 68

I hope the rest of the second round is just as chaotic. I don't think anyone's gonna overlook Samhan and St. Mary's now.

I do feel bad for Scottie Reynolds, though; so talented, but couldn't get out of his slump. I wish him the best in his NBA career.

curse you St. Mary! Go crawl in a corner and lose! You're screwing up mah bracket! My final four still lives... but the games going on are irrelevant to my bracket, as those were the upsets... and i'm upset over this madness!
I've lost two sweet sixteeners (Nova and Dame) and one Elite Eighter (Dame)

Hoping for a Northern Iowa win. Both teams are playing hot on both offense and defense, if Iowa could hit free throws they'd be up by a bit more, though.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yeah so who else here had the Vols going to the sweet 16? Yeah that's what i thought ^_^!! Also wow at St Marys for screwing everyone up lol.

Man, if every Kansas player had played like Aldrich, No. Iowa would have lost for sure. I can't believe that Kansas was upset. G-town, Villanova, and now Kansas! This is chaos!!!!

TOURNAMENT OF UPSETSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, after that steal with like 3 minutes left I was scared, and then Kansas makes it back to down by one because Iowa couldn't get the ball in! So glad Kansas lost!

about 99% of the brackets out there just crashed and burned. I don't like to fill them out so I'm not affected by it.

My bracket is an absolute shit hole, but this has been arguably the most intense NCAA tournament I've ever seen and its not even close to over! I'm rooting for Baylor to go all the way!

Kansas going down helped my bracket, OSU all the way niggas. Now I want BYU to take care of business so I can be a happy camper for the night =)

Edit: Duke still ganna win =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)