NCAA March Madness 2010

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Well, thus far, you're beating me since I'm in last place...but I'm not ashamed. The brackets are quite a crapshoot, you can be in first place one year and just as easily be in last place the next.

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
my bracket was so money until kansas lost.. but hey that's march madness for you.. so much for winning the smogon pool xD

on the bright side, kansas going down could help michigan state should they manage to get by maryland tomorrow

go green!

Well, thus far, you're beating me since I'm in last place...but I'm not ashamed. The brackets are quite a crapshoot, you can be in first place one year and just as easily be in last place the next.
I never said now, I meant by the end. I picked all Big 12 teams for the final four (highly improbable just dictated by chance), and I picked a team that was on a 7-9 run and cannot shoot free throws to win it all!

If it truly is such a crapshoot, then there is not really a point to any of the bracket stuff at all!

More thrills--Michigan State hits a three at the buzzer. With all the Sparta going on in this tournament, it's hard to believe that we've only had TWO game-winning buzzer beaters.

And how about them Big Red of Cornell--onward to the Sweet 16 against... Kentucky. Anyone think they have a shot? I haven't watched Cornell that closely so I'm not sure.

Actually I do think they have a legitimate shot. The Factor is going to be how Foot is going to guard Cousins. Either Foot is going to lock him up, or Cousins is going to destroy him. Along with that I think its important for Cornell to get an early lead and go into half with a lead. With most of their best players being freshman, I just think Kentucky is too immature still to play smart if things arent going the best for them.

Nova and Kansas out killed me and now im in last place :p. I had them in final 4 lol. Hopefully K state and UK will pull through for me

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
got 7/8 games right today, fucking cornell lol.

puts me in the top 1% on facebook and third in our league (with really good odds of moving up)

:)

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Well, even though I really like the Musketeers (I might be transferring there next year) but now that's two of my final four dead >:(

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
got 7/8 games right today, fucking cornell lol.

puts me in the top 1% on facebook and third in our league (with really good odds of moving up)

:)
Dunno how you didn't get ahead of me, considering cornell is the only part of my bracket NOT trashed.

Every year me and my roommates assign character from Dragonball Z tenkaichi 2 to teams in the tournament, matching the strongest characters with the highest seeded teams and then have computer players play each other to determine what our brackets will look like. Every year we have one or two upsets that happen. This year it was Cornell :)

We have Texas vs some 6th seed in the finals :( how did android 16 beat super saiyan 4 Goku?

Moderately bummed that Oakland University lost in the first round (I'm a student there), obviously not at all surprised though. Size advantage only helps you so much when you're just 1000 times worse.

I am almost certain I had a post in here calling the Kansas - UNI upset. Anyways, aside from that, my bracket went belly-up.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Heh I did the second chance bracket, but with no homer picks (that means I didn't have Tennessee winning even though I still think they will in my heart <3!). This will be amusing if nothing else.

wont be surprised if cornell wins (thought unlikly), they actually had a solid first 2 games and if the jayhawks can get upset so can the wildcats

His bracket isnt that bad at this point, except Purdue was a shaky pick. I can actually see Tennessee coming out of that bracket since Ohio St. is pretty overrated. Everybody forgets when Turner went down this team was trash, which means that there isnt another player on Ohio St. that can really take over if they either go box on 1 on Turner to take him out or if hes having a terrible shooting day. He wont get a perfect bracket, but it would be nice to see it happen once

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)