1. GET SMOGON SHIRTS HERE! First time ever. Limited time only & next time the design will be different, so get it while you can!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Need chemistry Homework help?

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by thomasw1981, Jan 6, 2011.

1. thomasw1981

thomasw1981

Where I can find best tutor for assisting me doing assignments, homework help and also offer tutoring services?

I need Immediate help..Thank you.
  2. lindajones1529

lindajones1529

I suggest you to try Onlinetutorsite (www.onlinetutorsite.com).Those guys provide a quality service because I have been using their homework help and tutoring services for a long time.They provide good services for Statistics homework help,chemistry homework help,math homework help,physics homework help,Statistics Tutoring,Physics Tutoring,Chemistry Tutoring,Math Tutoring

I think it is worth in trying them.
  3. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

wow that's so cute
  4. Umbreon Dan

Umbreon Dan 〉λ=
    is a CAP Contributor Alumnus

5. Alakapimp

Alakapimp All washed up
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Please contact user: Huy for all your chemistry needs.
  6. Alchemator

Alchemator my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Yup.
  7. Kevin Garrett

Kevin Garrett is a competitor
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a SPL Winner

I recommend applying for Smogon's Battling 101. Request Jimbo.
  8. eric the espeon

eric the espeon maybe I just misunderstood
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Evidently they don't help much with spacing or html..
  9. Zystral

Zystral めんどくさい、な~
    is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

PROTIPS
    • PROTIP: The specific heat capacity of water is 4.18 kJg^-1K^-1!
    • PROTIP: An alcohol reacts with a carboxylic acid to form an acyl acetate, with the alcohol forming the acyl half and the carboxylic ace forming the second half (so ethanol and ethnic acid form ethyl ethanoate)!
    • PROTIP: Metallic compounds almost always are alkaline! Acidic compounds always contain hydrogen! Thus neutralisation reactions always release hydrogen!
    • PROTIP: Charged ions are not always single-atom compounds! You can get ionic compounds like a hydroxyl ion ((OH)-) or a sulphate ion ((SO4)2-)!
  10. Bluewind

Bluewind My appearance, ability, and awesomeness strike fea
    is a Contributor Alumnus

[​IMG]
  11. capefeather

capefeather no shit
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

stats
    chemistry
    math
    electrodynamics
    quantum mechanics
    general relativity
    computer modelling just in case

pwned that noob "www.onlinetutorsite.com).Those", whoever they are

EDIT: forgot that an OP existed
    I'd suggest you go to your local university's chemistry department. A lot of folks there need money
  12. tennisace

tennisace
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    Social Media Chief

help guys im doing some "chemistry" homework and i want to know how much fertalizer i'd need to "help my garden grow". I have a bunch of "tomato", "pepper", and "lettuce" "plants" and some "bean""sprouts". WHAT DO
  13. Malfunction

Malfunction

help guys im doing some "chemistry" homework and i want to know what weighs more one kilogram of platinum or one kilogram of gold. WHAT DO
  14. Swaggersaurus

Swaggersaurus I DON'T NEED A MAN
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

does anyone else find it really endearing when people make lists like this,and this,and this as well,like no-one taught these people how to use commas,cause i do
  15. Precipice

Precipice Thats bull.
    is an Artist Alumnus

I can do science me :3

[​IMG]
  16. dr.shoe

dr.shoe

I'll tute you....

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)