1. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Need to contact a Smogon team member

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by pkmnninja, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pkmnninja

pkmnninja

Hello, first post, and for the reason i really need an email of someone who can help me with discussing the use of some of the information on this site, such as some guides, in a legitimate manner.

So if anyone knows an email of someone who can help me with this, cause i don't want to cause any copyright problems, please post an email i can contact or PM me with it.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, i couldn't find a support forum, neither could i find a support email in the "Help" section.

Thank you for any help you can give.
  2. Birkal

Birkal We have the technology.
    is a member of the Site Staffis an Artistis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnus
    CAP Head Mod

I've already contacted this user in PM; we'll keep in touch about using site information. Thanks for offering your resources to us!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)