NOC Neighborhood mafia game over, mafia won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Blazade was there any particular reason why role pms were never released?

For the record my pm was this

You are the local gunsmith and make guns for a living. As much as you enjoy your job, it comes with two annoying parts. First, nobody can know you were the maker, and second, your very bad at it despite how much you enjoy it. These two factors combine mean that you will only be able to give one person a gun in the entire game. You can not give it to yourself, also the shooter will be revealed when they shoot. You are part of the town

There were many different ways i could've claimed gunsmith without explicitly saying my role but I was dumb and asked for clarification on what it meant which turned into I couldn't talk about my role at all.

Vampire hunter was "something" hunter to somewhat keep the secret of vamps from town.

You couldn't claim but you had an unblockable day action

I think Empoof protected from vamps but I don't remember

No other restrictions on knowledge or claiming existed

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
village lost 100% regardless of dentricos suiciding or not. I do not see dentricos or your existence managing to bring up josh/asek as scum ever. Should've played more scumlike this game was my biggest regret oh wells. Town being forced to lie about their own PR is dumb. Blazade mind posting all the role pms?
But if Dentricos manages to convert another user to Vamp the power dynamic drastically shifts

I knew that I won by killing a certain group of things, I just didn't know what that group was for sure

Btw I called Gale as scummy in my first reads post

Haruno

Vampire hunter was "something" hunter to somewhat keep the secret of vamps from town.

You couldn't claim but you had an unblockable day action

I think Empoof protected from vamps but I don't remember

No other restrictions on knowledge or claiming existed
I didn't even know I had a day action until literally 2 minutes before deadline which I'm sure i made sure to call tropius out on in a deleted post. So that was another problem with my role pm. I'm assuming if I woke up, saw a myslynch on myself, tropius would've been able to compensate by letting me give the gun postmortem due to a host error?
But if Dentricos manages to convert another user to Vamp the power dynamic drastically shifts

I knew that I won by killing a certain group of things, I just didn't know what that group was for sure

Btw I called Gale as scummy in my first reads post
Doesn't make the whole village lost 100% less valid. Village would've just been more fucked ontop of bad leadership. If village lost with just the mafia + empoof, I fail to see how village would win with mafia + empoof + dentricos + extra vamp.

Haruno

I didn't know it was a day action either I was as surprised as you but she did remind you and your gun was passed to twin
2 minutes before deadline again. If I fell asleep earlier, and didn't stay up I would've definitely claimed bullshit since again it isn't intuitive to assume I have a day action. So I assume in that case I would've still done a postmortem pass? Since even the cohost didn't know it was a day role.

Man I should've just claimed I can give village an extra kill if I knew I could've done that rip/

I mentioned that the Haruno lynch was too easy in my Empoof iso but I didn't really go into detail on it. Tbf, most of the people on the Haruno train were town, and Empoof, a town pr, was pretty much the one who started it. Pretty sure Asek and Gale were afk during the Haruno lynch.

I will say that I'm glad my reasoning for why Dentricos, Shubaka, and Haruno not being mafia were correct. Town should always look out for when a lynch looks too easy, and Dentricos, me, and Haruno were all way too easy lynches with practically no one having our backs. Unfortunately, about Shubaka, I got thrown off when Asek asked to be subbed out (though looking back at it, he possibly did that with the express purpose of making himself look townier). So I began to doubt Shub, letting the person who sub in for twin vig you. I'm sorry, Shubaka. I should've stuck with my gut. I even considered asking them to target Asek or Gale instead, but I didn't. Idk if that would've really changed anything for town.

I'm upset that I made some of the same mistakes I made in anbgoam, which was not being more open/aggressive about some of my reads. Really should've talked about Gale and Asek, but instead I focused way too much on Empoof.

Though Haruno does kind of make a good point on Empoof. Sorry man, I like you, but you did a lot of questionable things, that I already mentioned in my iso. Though I understand that this is a new playstyle you're trying to develop. I wouldn't say that we lost this game because of Empoof though. Town in general really didn't play that great tbh

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to think I had some influence on Empoof due to our hood chat, even if subconscious, but only Empoof can confirm that

I also don't agree with haruno saying me and Asek played poorly but w/e

Asek

Banned deucer.
Me first PM to scum chat first day of the game said:
Greetings men, etc

i think a viable plan for a d1 is to try get a scum 'slip' from haruno. From my experiences in the past with him, he is very easy to frame

My scum team were great! Couldn't of asked for a better team for my first forum NOC as a mafia.

I think I played pretty well for a first time Forum noc scum, but if any more experienced players want to chime in where I could improve my scum game, I'll take all critiques on board.

Texas Cloverleaf Dentricos hope you guys sign up for more NOC's in the future:toast:

Haruno

I'd like to think I had some influence on Empoof due to our hood chat, even if subconscious, but only Empoof can confirm that

I also don't agree with haruno saying me and Asek played poorly but w/e
Asek definitely played bad lol. I can say this from my neighborhood chat since asek did all he could to be as suspicious as possible in that chat. Speaking of that, I realized I was the lucky bastard with the useless neighborhood with 2 mafia so I played that optimally by ignoring both asek + gale wing srock.

The fact that you claim you had some influence in itself is a sign to me that you didn't play that well since it should've been obvious to any village leader that anyone riding them that hard would be suspicious especially if we had no way to clear people since the only inspects were mafia?? But yknow improved empoof making plays. Like by the end of day 1 I could say with confidence I thought zero people were town.

Haruno

My scum team were great! Couldn't of asked for a better team for my first forum NOC as a mafia.

I think I played pretty well for a first time Forum noc scum, but if any more experienced players want to chime in where I could improve my scum game, I'll take all critiques on board.

Texas Cloverleaf Dentricos hope you guys sign up for more NOC's in the future:toast:
this was a surefire way to lose given how I'd react with OMGUS and accurately calling out the whole scum team (empoof + josh + yourself). It was more so vilalge playing badly and taking ABSOLUTELY ZERO from my myslynch that we ended up in such a shitty position day 2 that led to a loss.

Empoof wasn't scum. And the reason that we took zero from your mislynch is because the person who pretty much led your lynch train was Empoof, an un-counterclaimed doctor. In fact, the only scum who voted you was Josh, and the other people who voted you that weren't town died overnight.

Haruno

Frankly that says more about your own close-mindedness than anyone else's play
not really. From my pov of the players.

twin: same as always impossible to read
empoof: lol scum
josh: lol scum
asek: lol scum
gale wing: idle null
you: claimed neutral?
dentricos: wtf
jalmont: didn't do anything of note to let me get a read.
oddish: didn't do anything of note and was just following empoof
om room/pancake: i dont even know what they were doing but I couldn't confirm they were town
shubaka: didnt do anything of note for me to get a read

so it was more so I either had a scum read on everyone or they were null read and it was potentially even worse giving them the gun which is why I defaulted giving the gun to twin which I normally would not do under any circumstances. The only reason I opted for it was either A. we're fucked anyways or B. He's the only one who might kill a mafia and it should be obvious from prior games I do not approve of twin/

Haruno

Empoof wasn't scum. And the reason that we took zero from your mislynch is because the person who pretty much led your lynch train was Empoof, an un-counterclaimed doctor. In fact, the only scum who voted you was Josh, and the other people who voted you that weren't town died overnight.
he played about as scummy as tropius played town in the last noc. The fact that no one called him out on the whole "I was going to protect x or y" that josh posted when X and Y ended up both dead is laughable. Oh I take that back Josh you posting that convo was a fine play in itself but since no village capitalized on it and instead bought the whole "lol i got hooked"' made me undermine your play. My b. In addition when I flipped town it should've been obvious something was up.

Also considering how weird as fuck the setup was, I'd much rather believe we had no doc than believe the doc got hooked specifically when both of his targets died.

He's the only one who might kill a mafia and it should be obvious from prior games I do not approve of twin/
Nah twin would just shoot me lol

Seriously, he was dead set on me being mafia and I'm 95% sure I would've been his vig target (again) had he not subbed out. Tbh I kinda wanted him to do it just because I was salty about it and told him I wouldn't let him hear the end of it if he actually misvigged me again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)