votecount 1.3
Eo Ut Mortu
The Idiotic One
U-Turn Out
More Cowbell
Celever - acidphoenix, U-Turn Out (2)
Gale Wing Srock
acidphoenix - Gale, Celever (2)
MeowMix - Cancerous, More Cowbell, The Idiotic One (3)
rssp1
LightWolf
Steamroll
Cancerous - MeowMix

deadline is TOMORROW at 11 pm central time - that's approximately 22.5 hours from this post. unless there are very extenuating circumstances (or if people have really good reasons...) there will be no extension

Unvote

I'll be here an hour before deadline but just in case I won't be I'll unvote. I'll be comfortable with lynching Celever -> MeowMiXX ->acidphoenix -> Cancerous in that order.

I will not be online for deadline, but with little discussion being added and me not being very confident in my vote for MeowMixx (like I said, my reasoning was thin), I will Unvote for now. I believe this will still make MeowMixx the most voted target, but with my unvote it will be easier to sway the vote towards a more likely mafia should any more discussion come up.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
More Cowbell I'd so vote you for your inability to do simple math and causing a possible tie scenario. I have no exact idea if it's deadline yet, but as it stands for the sake of actually having a vote happen I shall Vote MeowMixx

More Cowbell I'd so vote you for your inability to do simple math and causing a possible tie scenario. I have no exact idea if it's deadline yet, but as it stands for the sake of actually having a vote happen I shall Vote MeowMixx
Fuck, you are indeed right. I've been busy over the past two days but my schedule's clearing up now, so I should be able to focus on the game more and not do stupid shit like this.

I'm sleeping as of this post, so I won't respond anymore until tomorrow.

Hello friends! It is me, rssp1, back from the dead!
I have things to say, too!

Lynch Steamroll
I need that 100 million dollars

In other news obviously do not mass claim roles, even if all would claim vanilla town, because then it's pointless.

As for neighbourhoods, I'd prefer we actually use them as intended which is the ability to spread info between a few people behind everyone's back, if everyone were claim their neighbourhood it'd be kinda ruining the whole concept of the game if you ask me, so how about we play it for a while at least.

I do however like the idea of each neighbourhood deciding a representative amongst themselves who claims to be from their neihbourhood and speaks for them infront of the village. Though I see no reason do this just yet when no one really has any actual lynch worthy opinion then.
I agree with the no massclaiming thing, it's almost always pointless, especially when we dont know if there are protection roles alive.
However, I disagree with the idea that we decide a representative (I don't think anyone else talked about this so i'm just bringing it up in case you all ignored/blindly agreed with it) since it can a) stem the flow of the conversation and/or just make the game a whole lot less active, which isnt good at all.

The mafia IS spread across different neighborhoods, BUT a) there is likely at least one neighborhood that is all town, with a setup that is most likely 3v9 and neighborhoods of ~3 why should be clear, and this neighborhood's usefulness will be totally removed if the mafia is aware of it, and b) if everyone is aware of all the neighbors, members of the neighborhoods will treat the neighborhood QTs as if they were just another way to post in this thread, thus deleting our ability to use them for scumtells, and c) if we find likely scum, we can force them to leave neighborhoods or be lynched, and thus make as many neighborhoods entirely town as possible.
I know everyone jumped on acid for the last part, but why did nobody comment on the first part? I never saw anything that stated that the mafia are spread apart, yet acid seems sure that all the mafia are in different neighborhoods.

Oh come on MeowMiXXX, you ruined the suspension!! The world just got denied chapter 2 of Cancerous's epic tale of justice.

Oh well,, confirming that neighbor #2 is in fact MeowMiXXX.

And with that, Unvote
Lynch MeowMiXXX

Get busy, people.
You should tell us chapter 2 anyways.
Anyways, why do you think MeowMix is scum instead of noobtown? I didn't really see the differentiation between the two from what you said.

I'm against this for the same reason why I was against US's crusade against Spiffy in the current DLE game. As it was proven in that game his suspicions on Spiffy had nothing to do with Spiffy's actual alignment, because the mafia DID know the village's name. Sure I was mafia in that game, doesn't change the fact I truly disagreed with it. Till we prove mafia really didn't know the village's name, this could mean anything. And the accusation that #1 neighbour made still hold, you could have just been trying to get the village's name too, it goes both ways really, on lynch the person in your neighbour hood who couldn't name our faction.

As for The Idiotic One, still disagree with you, but you made your point, fair.

Unvote

Currently unless we get something I'd vote between Cancerous and MeowMixx, frankly leaning Cancerous because he is p pushy. The vote is between them mostly because there is at least a decent chance one of them is mafia. Worst case we finally have a discussion on hand, COMMENT ON IT PEOPLE!

Also Steamroll come on I just voted you in the RVS so you can comb me.
It's a bit late for this lynch, but one thing I don't think is good is voting between two people unless they've both cc'd a role that there is obviously only one of (thus meaning that one of them is scum) - in the chance that they're both town, we're guaranteeing a mislynch, which is no good.

votecount 1.4
Eo Ut Mortus
The Idiotic One
U-Turn Out
More Cowbell
Celever -
Gale Wing Srock
acidphoenix - Gale, Celever (2)
MeowMix - Cancerous, The Idiotic One. LightWolf (3)
rssp1
LightWolf
Steamroll
Cancerous - MeowMix (1)

deadline in 2 hours and 10 minutes

hi I would appreciate not being voted out but it appears it's going to happen due to apathy

anyway one of my neighbords is almost certainly scum

cancerous has posted more in the quicktopic than in this thread and has been active lurking since the start of the game. this was the reason behind my initial vote of him; add to this a single content post that has consisted of nothing but a summary of our quicktopic disguised as "scumhunting" (of which half of the sheep in this game have followed since it was a tldr) and it paints a portrait of scum trying their best to look appear town. the story is

my other neighbord the idiotic one (whoops reveal lol!) has followed cancerous to a comically silly degree (re: post 70) and generally has no viewpoints of his own. seems to eager to jump on someone else's bandwagon

townreads on lightwolf and more cowbell

steamroll should be pressured more

kbye

Deadline

MeowMix
was lynched. He was the Not-so-friendly Neighborhood Neighborizer, allied with the Village.

It's now night 1. will end in 48 hours. Neighborhoods can continue to talk unless otherwise notified.

e: you can't talk here though so please no posting in thread!

all results are now out so if you think you should've gotten a result or that there has been a mistake please notify me immediately

Last edited:
Deadline

It appears one person did not survive the night. That person was Celever. He was the Nerds Neighborhood Neighborizer, allied with the Village.

9 are left. Deadline in 5 days around this time on 10/7. Get to work friends!

Results are going out now but feel free to post in the meantime. I will edit here when all results are out. If you think there's a problem/you should've gotten a result, let me know again as usual.

results are all out edit

Last edited:
He did not

Yesterday was basically my other neighbor [redacted] spending the whole day arguing and saying there wasn't going to be a recruiter, and pushing me as scum the whole time for suggesting there was, following by claiming he is now neighborhood recruiter

on that note
shall i lynch [redacted]

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Can you expand on this? What exactly did you say that was called out as a scumtell? I don't see why someone would call you scum merely for hypothesizing the existence of recruitment. There must be something further within the context of what you said that would lead your accuser to make such a claim. I, for one, posted in this thread speculating about the existence of recruitment, and nobody leveled any sort of accusations at me.

he suggested I was scum for saying that our neighborhood likely had scum in it

he literally said "i think acid is scum for trying to block communication and make us lynch each other," also known as "acid is scum for suggesting that one of us might be scum."

Also: Should I publicize everything Celever posted?

he suggested I was scum for saying that our neighborhood likely had scum in it

he literally said "i think acid is scum for trying to block communication and make us lynch each other," also known as "acid is scum for suggesting that one of us might be scum."
That neighbor could be right, though I understand why you're pushing on this. Nobody ever admits they're scum.

Also: Should I publicize everything Celever posted?
I agree with publicizing everything Celever posted. It might do us some good.

TEMPORARY, DO NOT FOLLOW, THIS IS PROBABLY NOT MY NEIGHBOR

Eat Cancerous legs
That's my neighbor (lol).

Please publish everything you can. Censor anything you think you should.

Also please, when you eat crab you start with the pincers and shell. Only savage beasts go for the legs first.

meh it's midnight, i'll do it tomorrow

but gist: celever asked how likely it was there was at least one indie since we're nerds, i questioned this since our faction is related to Nerds candy, [redacted] said we're both scum as a joke, celever said indie was a third party, i misinterpreted him and asked how he knew that was a faction, we realized we were misinterpreting each other, [redacted] asked me to say whether I could leave neighborhoods, I answered oops, yes and suggested a. we should recruit LW and b. The Idiotic One was likely scum, [redacted] went to giant why the fuck would multiple factions have recruiters overdrive, Celever asked if I agreed [redacted] was scum, i pointed out that recruiter is only useful for getting a cluster of likely townies all together to talk and thus isn't that strong, [redacted] said that he couldn't understand why I thought it was reasonable every neighborhood has recruiter, said he wasn't recruiter but agreed with recruit on lw / suggested [someone else] as well, and said that multiple neighborhoods having recruiters made more sense, nobody got recruited by Celever and the night happened, [redacted] said that every neighborhood probably has a recruiter huh and that apparently he's the recruiter now, I posted "[redacted] ........................" probably with a different number of dots, he said "it's not me it's you lol," i asked how he was recruiter, he said it was an added ability on top of his additional ability

the last one seems a bit odd because if we were going to have a non-selfaware backup recruiter then why would we have it given to a PR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)