Neon Colosseum (SM UU) - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotFuzzBall

fuzzy-chan \(ㆁヮㆁ✿)
is an Artist
just like to point out that Round 1 is at the halfway point, therefore, if you haven't already, please contact your opponent now! (specifically referencing the people that need to reply to their opponent's initial response)~

I will begin to tag people on 3/9/2017

Also, I will be switching out Kingdra with Slowking instead since as pointed out by the VR (kushalos and eht specifically), taking special hits is quite important in a meta full with specially offensive threats, which Slowbro cannot necessarily do that well. Also Kingdra isn't that great due to how hard it is to utilize rain teams (2 common-ish auto weather setters is the biggest problem imo) and I feel that its ranking on the VR is out of pity for the poor mon who lost Drizzle tbh...

So if you drew Kingdra originally... you will now receive Slowking! Unless there are objections :[

HotFuzzBall

fuzzy-chan \(ㆁヮㆁ✿)
is an Artist
alright it's 3/9/2017, which means I (somebody else actually) will start tagging unfinished matches

please let me know if you need an extension! remember to post 3 numbers along with your "win" post thanks! Let's wrap this round up~

the deadline will still be 3/12/2017 unless there are an overwhelming number of matches that require extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)